How do you make women attracted to you ?

how do you make women attracted to you ?

Lift weights religiously for 3 years and forget women even exist.

Give to her an apple pie. It's Supereffective.

I have money, own my own home, have a good job, am in good shape, and I am fun to be around. It's pretty easy.

Be a black male.

Learn to love, user.

money

show them ur dick. 5% of the time it works all the time

Women are only interested in what you can give them, once you can't give them what they want, they leave you. Trust me.

become rich and charismatic

Chocolate, like treats for cats or dogs or monkeys and the such

Make your wallet bigger
Or
Make your muscles bigger
Or
Make your dick bigger

And
Care about your hygenie and appearance

Finally, fucking actually talk to women and don't get hung up on one.

Good Shape, Forget women exist and enjoy your life without women, then they appear as a magic trick. - Experience

t. Someone who had one relationship that ended badly.

Not just one.

Abs, arms, and a nice rock hard chest.

Be the best person that you can possibly be and have good hygiene.

You faggots will literally never shut up with that promoting nigger shit

lmao coming from a girl. literally all we want is your attention. call us pretty and don't leave us on read eZ

Just spreading the truth bro. Next time you see a black male walk into a room watch as basically all the females eye fuck him

they will be attracted to you if they can tell that you don't give two fucks about whether or not they're attracted to you

Actually, that seems like a lot of fuckin work. All that just to get some puss? It can be had a lot easier. I get laid at least once a week, and I never goto the gym, have a less than ok job, and refuse to spend money on women. It's all about the confidence, knowing when/who to go after, and knowing what to ask for when.

I'm not in shape.
I'm not even that nice of a person.
I'm an alcoholic.
I'm an ex addict.

Have a girlfriend who loves me to death and does kinky shit just to make me happy.

Just don't be a faggot and have a little confidence, I'm even insecure about a lot of things but she pushes me to tell her shit and I do because she is worth the effort.

Don't be a fag, get pussy.

>don't leave us on read eZ

the fuck? I guess I shouldn't have expected a comprehensible answer on this topic from a woman.

I know more girls who think nigs are gross than attracted to them.

Kurt?

That's some of the most beta shit ever typed, user. Seems like you're the one eye fucking the nig nog.

>Women are only interested in what you can give them

if that's the case then men should be glad when they leave. One less bill to pay.

This.

Lol

In no particular order

- have lots of guy friends. Bonus if you're the 'leader'
- have lots of girls who want to date you
- have a nice build
- be fun (not necessarily funny)
- Smile.... don't look depressed or try to look 'tough'
- have confident body language
- have a good job or be going places
- have a cool hobby

read heartiste.wordpress.com every day and peruse their archives too

You must take care of yourself first. Don't make pussy out to be something that unattainable and out of your reach. Also, do physical fitness for yourself, not to impress girls. Attractiveness is something that you obtain by being who you are and improving who you are as a person because you love yourself. If you don't love yourself, no one else will.

Faggot

The only attraction non-black women have to blacks is a tool to get back at their parents

>The only attraction non-black women have to blacks is a huge tool to cum on

Show them that dick, big boy.

They won't ever see his dick if he doesn't do one of the first two.

r/theredpill

lose weight, do cardio, lift weights, shave neckbeard, get an actual haircut, get off Sup Forums, go outside

If you a big dick you can literally walk up to any girl and flat out say that while rubbing it in your pants to confirm and 7/10 that's enough to get a number regardless of how you look.

This ugly goofy fuck has the world's biggest penis. He has literally nothing going for him but his penis and he has women all over him.

So you spend all this time and effort on yourself and when you finally get to a good place, women show up to screw it up. Typical

>go outside

Elaborate.

Have friends, go to parties, get drunk and have a reputation for hooking up with slutty drunk chicks. Women are fucking stupid tramps who just wanna get drunk and fucked, they don't want some boring ass shut in with interesting things to say they want a guys whos fun and goes out every weekend. Also make sure to be a piece of shit who lies and bounces between chicks

strap a magnet to her (unsuspecting)

strap a magnet to you(several)

flip switch

Be attractive.

But really, women are attracted to themselves, stroke their ego, fuck them, leave, repeat.
Otherwise, work out and hope you have a nice face.

Somewhat related if any Sup Forumsros wanna chime in...

>meet really cool chick on Internet dating site
>cute, smokes everyday, funny, watches funny shit
>meet for drinks.... Back to my place....
>when the pants come off she has bigggg thighs
>borderline gross
>bang anyway

I've now had sex with her about 3 times and these things ain't getting better to look at. At this point I'm losing interest and ready to get out but this girl is fucking super cool. Feel like I'm leading her on. What the fuck do I do here?

I'm solving this problem by isolating myself and lifting so I leave humanity behind.

You mean watch their grip tighten onto their purse and phone

>he's gay

This is what they're really thinking, you aloof faggot.

you're actually wrong user-kun

Stick it in and pee...

Tell her your psychologist just diagnosed you with schizophrenia and you need to break up with her before Francis you kill her.

Before Francis wants you to kill her!

Fucking this

Good thing you're schizophrenic now.

What's wrong with big thighs? Are you gay or have any other kind of mental illness?

I'm schizophrenic and big thighs trigger me.

Start lifting bitch. It works wonders

no, they're really wondering why that guy doesn't care as much as all the typical obese virgin faggots like yourself

Well that just means shes ugly as fuck. OP if you want top notch bitches you better start working out. That means now faggot.

no. that is not a magical solution. stop kidding yourself.

magnets

Obviously you dont workout and join sorority clubs. OP give me 10 push ups now. Do it for the pussy. Time stamp that shit as well.

Nah like they're gross dude... She's only 5 ft so they make her look like a midg almost... Eerily similar to this girl right here except with a really pretty face and a bunch of free dabs and liquor.

>titties are about that sorry too

As black male I confirm this as false.
But then again I'm a black male who spends his time on Sup Forums so...

duct tape

>typical obese virgin faggots like yourself

Chadwick, please.

it is, the final solution.

Your either Chad
or
your fucked in every possible way

>asking a bunch of virgins how they make women attracted to them

PUT A BOT OF SEMEN BEHIND YOUR NECK. JUST A LITTLE. IT WORKS.

ALSO, DON'T EAT 10k CALORIES A DAY AND WORK OUT. WE ARE CONFUSED. WE ARE STILL ANIMALS. WOMEN LIKE MEN WHO ARE LIKE ANIMALS. THEY DON'T LIKE PUSSIES. BE AGGRESSIVE AND NOT A PUSSY. YOU'LL LOSE SOME, YOU'LL WIN SOME. THIS IS PROBABLY SO COLD ADVICE BUT MY LIFE CHANGED DRAMATICALLY AFTER A BRAIN INJURY. INJURED THE AREA THAT FELT LOVE AND EMPATHY. MY LIFE HAS BEEN 10000X BETTER SINCE THEN.

genetics
don't be fat

this 5'0 effeminate manlet can steal your girl

HE'LL GET WOMEN BUT HE'LL DISGUST MOST OF THEM ESPECIALLY THE ALPHA FEMALES.

Lots if eye contact and compliments, easy as that

OH FUCK OFF NIGGER.....THAT NWILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FREAK.

#1 FOR WOMEN IS LOOKS
#2 IS WEALTH

IF YOU ARE FAT AND UGLY YOU BETTER HAVE MAD GAME OR YOU GETTING SHIT.

There eyes are wondering why the zookeepers aren't around but keep telling yourself that

Half the time it works 90% of the time

NOPE . JUST NOPE. I HAVE A LOT OF NIGGER FRIENDS. GOOD LOOKING, BUILT AS FUCK (THEY ARE MMA FRIENDS). THEY DON'T GET THE GOOD WHITE WOMEN. THEY GET THE FUCK UPS. IN FACT SOME OF TE WHITE WOMEN THEY DATE MAKES ME WONDER HOW BAD WOMEN NIGGERS ARE.