DUDE THE NIGHT IS DARK AND LIKE FULL OF TERRORS LMAO

>DUDE THE NIGHT IS DARK AND LIKE FULL OF TERRORS LMAO

What terrors is she talking about? Everytime the wut walkers attack it's been broad fucking daylight. The the only terrors we've seen at night is her naked old ass.

i want to stitch my mouth to one of her nipples so i can suck on it forever

who gives a shit it's a shit show she's probably talking about fleas

Wait a sec, how can she look young in that scene without the necklace?

>that double chin
Gross.

hm...

Because the necklace has nothing to do with it

Do you even know what a double chin is you mongoloid?

hm....

The necklace has everything to do with it. GoT is just sloppy and inconsistent.

The necklace is an enhancer, not a prerequisite for the spell itself

Wrong

i got u senpai

It MUST have, remember when Maester Cressen tries to poison her, the strangler does nothing to her, but the ruby on her necklace starts glowing

Wrong. The necklace is the enchantment. GoT is just sloppy and inconsistent.

jesus christ that's an ugly picture of a minger

This guys is right, just saying.

MUH FUCKING DICK

The opposite of the God of Light is the evil God of Darkness and Cold

Wouldn't the opposite of fire and light be the Drowned god of water and darkness, deep water is pitch black, everyone knows fires opposite is water.

Both the Lord of Light and the White Walkers are "evil". The only difference the method of destruction. One is death by fire, the other is death by stabbing/freezing.

This is why Stannis is the main character of the story, because just look at the top of his head.

>not the webm

No. I got u famalam

thanks user

No problem friend.

Iron Islanders believe the Drowned God brought flame and swords from the sea to men. It's why they like to burn shit.

Fire is opposite Water in Southern European mythology and philosophy.
Fire is opposite Ice in Northern European mythology where George took the idea from.

This is a nice thread.

As if George knows what he's doing regardless of the fact you pulled that out if your ass. How do you know he did that specifically for this? Did you talk to him in person about opposites among the gods?