Why does Domino's suck so badly?

Why does Domino's suck so badly?

no idea. i thought all pizza was this way save for really high end stuff, but pizza hut has this cheese stuffed crust pizza and its so soft, and delicious and just perfect.

off topic, but I've recently become hooked on pizza. I've gained 30 lbs in the pass 6 months from eating it so often. Somteimes i get a craving for it at night and I toss and turn thinking about a delicious, cheesy, pepperoni pie. All pizza is beautiful to me now, regardless of the source i get it from. I recently have been eating less because I have to lose my 30lbs of pizza love, but God damn I still crave it. I don't care of it's pizza hut, Dominos, Felini's, I don't care. all pizza is beautiful to me.

I do like most pizza chains including pizza hoot. I just think Domino's is the Fucking worst, even their wings suck.

Because the taste of your own cum has made you only like shitty food

Yea, even Little Caesar's is better, and they aren't exactly good.

Bro, if you ever come to the Flint area in Michigan go to Rocco's pizza. Best. Pizza. Ever

They try to convince you it's pizza.

Little Ceases sux too. But even their hot and ready pizzas top the fanciest pizza from ol' Domino's

Because it's a badly held secret that Domino's workers have a tradition of smearing their shit on the crust. The custom started as an initiation back in 1987 and spread nationwide, although not to Europe weirdly enough. It quickly became a ritual style thing with each worker doing it at least once a week. I'm probably going to get killed for leaking this but what the hell. Eat up!

In 8 years of Sup Forumsrowsing this has to be one of my favorite posts

Roccos, pizza. I may just be crazy enough to save up money for a trip out there to try it.I just might. Hell, Maybe It would be cool to travel for a national pizza tour. I would love that. Roccos pizza is now on my bucket list, bro. thanks.

Why don't you save up the money and use it to stop being fat you pathetic lard monster. You know what's better than the taste of pizza? Being fucking slim and not sweating all summer.

You should, you really should.

> all pizza is beautiful to me

I want to know where you get your weed.

According to multiple sources, Pizza consistently tops the list of most addictive foods. Also on the lists are chocolate, cookies, and Hamburgers.

Wow, you think differently than most people. You are interesting.

You know what? I rarely comment on a \b thread, but this god this really takes the berries off my muffin.

eh, I went from 160ish to 195. I can work it off in a month of 2. I already went down 5 lbs.

At least I can look down and see my feet.

Is it because you agree or no?

Maybe because I'm in Canada but Dominos here is awesome. We do have another chain called Pizza Pizza and they are absolute garbage

I can see my dick too.

Develop a pizza that can be prepared and delivered in 30 minutes by teenagers with no kitchen experience and made from ingredients available in mass quantities in all 50 states and that can be sold for a profit at $9.99.

Tell me how you do.

You know who else sees your dick? Men, often.

Do you guyz put extra effort in to your food preparation up there?

My own anus gets to see it.

Domino's employee here. The quality has generally improved over the last few years. If you get a bad pizza there it's most like because the delivery guy fucked up. Avoid the chicken there, though.

Prove it

I noticed they improved but it still sux, I am sorry to insult your place of employment.

It's all good. I don't work there because I'm a snob.

Here is a picture of my shit covered cock and body. It is from my own ass.

Ha

A study I saw a while back found that oreos were more addictive than crack (at least for the rats in the experiment)

The wings are shit because they're frozen and then run through the same oven that does your pizza so the texture is just fucking ass. Buffalo wings are supposed to be fried in oil.

Yum... Domino's!