When did the alt right become a thing? Is there anything more obnoxious than a hipster who's a nazi?

When did the alt right become a thing? Is there anything more obnoxious than a hipster who's a nazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmZ6Y6APUPQ
youtu.be/g14-JVTiP3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NjXzg0wrCvE
youtu.be/RNQebxGb3ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're more entertaining than commie hispters if I'm being completely honest here mate.

I sort of want to see them stab each other.

Bunch of trump supporters.

Waitaminute, this is a thing?
Since they're hipsters, is it ironic???
I kinda liked it when the old Jap metal bands used Nazi imagery for shock/irony. They looked a little bit cooler at least:
youtube.com/watch?v=BmZ6Y6APUPQ

They're the attractive less annoying face of Trump support.

'Merica , fuck yeah.

No, the nazi thing is the only thing they're not being ironic about. Either that or they just don't get irony. They're appropriating hipster culture. Not the other way around.

Just give them knives and get them started on discussing if people with brown hair or brown eyes can really be white, and the stabbing will start shortly after.

Be prepared to be confused. youtu.be/g14-JVTiP3Y

I meant between the nazis and the commies who happen to be hipsters. That would be hilarious for us Jews.

Ah, got it. I was getting it mixed up. Guess I should've paid more attention to "rebranding".
Does not compute.
More nazi metal shit for no reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=NjXzg0wrCvE

That would be hilarious too. Sadly, the Stormfags always chicken out.

It became a thing when Hillary made it up and you sheep believed it.
KYS

this

Really? I thought it became a thing when retards started giving Milo their clicks and autism bux, before he ran off with the latter.

I would not mind a gf like that

It started in Germany.

youtu.be/RNQebxGb3ek

Enough conspiracy theories. It started in Germany and came over here where it's called alt right. It's still a bunch if nipster trash.