Jesus Christ is coming back to this Earth very soon

Jesus Christ is coming back to this Earth very soon.

Dubs says this is now a get thread

Satanists say dubs

Fear God and give glory to Him.

Babby Jesus give me dubs

Accept Christ As Your Savior or you'll burn in hell.

If dubs, God is real

PRAISE JESUS!!!

This thread is proof that God doesn't like dubs.

Does he bring Coke or Pepsi?

Lsame fagging is the same thing as being a faggot op

Come again?

Good.

As a Roman Catholic jew I look forward to killing him again.

Wut m8

Dudes a fraud just wants to make you poor. Think of anyone religious.

Guess it's time to get dubs

Rolling nigga. God is a fucking lie

Good, now i can throw my load on his face and call him a cunt for making my life fucking shit

Last time

Dubs will confirm god is proud of the human race

Your life is up to you user. Don't blame anyone but yourself. Everything you want is uphill.

given how often this claim has been made, and then how its been wrong 100% so far...

I'm going to go ahead and say the odds don't favor you being right

Pepsi or Coke? Which one is the son of a bitch going to show up with?

Atheists try to disprove God, and other get bent out of shape trying to prove God. Truth is user, God cannot be proven or disproven. Comes down the the mystery of faith.

Edgy

September 18th

you cold blooded.

He never left the earth. Christ has always been here, we have just closed our eyes to him and his works.

You will see.

10 days

Nope. No god here.

Harambe will rise again

We've got more painful ways to kill him this time round.

God is the way, and the light.

God illuminates all, and guides those who wish to walk the path.

I hope so the Jew cancer is getting out of control.

good, I hope he does come and takes me the fuck away from here

Kill yourself, faggot no die.

God dammit, God needs dubs.

As a Christian, I kek'd my fucking ass off.

Winner.

very soon, the last 2000 years. literally three days after his death he was supposed to return.... nothing. maybe, just maybe, it was a lie.

Jesus is the savior of Man, but you are responsible for your own actions. Nut up and be better people

>inplying Jesus even exists

Buh he did, why do you not beleive?

You SHUT UP JUST SHUT

JESUS JUST WENT TO THE STORE TO GET CIGARETTES

HE'S COMING BACK AND HE WILL FIX THIS SHITTY CHRISTMAS!

He already came back fag. He ended up killing six million Jews before blowing out his brain for revenge.

Well duh, he died for your sins. Don't you feel bad?

>beleive
If it happened, why would I need to believe it?

I don't believe in Stalin, but he did exist. I don't believe in my manager at work but she exists any way.

Jesus died and then was resurrected three days after. If he died for our sins, resurrection pretty much redacted that forgiveness.

But again to my original point

>implying Christ exists

Jesus is the prophet of the Pisces age, thus the fish. Moses was the prophet of the Taurus age, thus the cow/calf. Some other guy was the prophet of the Aries age, thus the Baphomet goat. We're entering the age of Aquarius who will the water bearing prophet of that age be????

Yes, and I can see Jesus in my shit every time.

There is technically great life in your shit, so indeed God is present. He is present in all things.

Read a book nigger, try the "Tao of Poo"

It just matters if you beleive in the coming back to life part. If he came back to life then your good. If you dont beleive, in my opinion youre going to be "salty"

You kow those christ butt plugs aren't one time use, right?

Ur mum, faghet

Something that never existed cannot come back.

How edgy

party

Everything exists, though. Everything. Anything you have imagined, exists. Everything everyone else has possibly imagined or will imagine- exists. The universe is infinite and grows infinite and it is by the mind of the spirit that it does so.

But I don't believe in him coming back, cos I don't believe he existed in the forst place. Soooooo I guess I'm suppised to be salty now by your standards? Okay then, user.

Here it goes:

>insert salty comment here

I still the mind.

As a private investigator I call bullshit. You're a Catholic.

Me mums sun sign is aquarius, what a coincidence

As a stalker, I do declare that you look so pretty when you're asleep.

Its gods fault for making me lonely and arfraid so i will piss on his face in the afterlife

Close your mind and open your heart to Jesus.

>tfw you chose your own life path before you were born into amnesia in this world, according to the lessons you need to learn and missions you need to accomplish in this life

>Your life is up to you user. Don't blame anyone but yourself.
>but God created everything
Apparently not the concept of culpability and responsibility. Some creator.

What would a 3 week old baby with cancer and dies learn?

When you have to send pieces of yourself to experience every possible possibility ever thought possible, you're gonna have some people living hard lives. Thankfully it's all temporary.

why can't I stop sinning

That Earth is a terrible place because babies are targeted for cancer. That he came to this world under horrible circumstrances out of his own volunteering; for the sake of those already here on earth.
What will everyone else learn from the experience?

Bc a lot of you were classically indoctrinated as sin, is not. You'll always suffer from guilt until you learn that.

Except hell, which id your god is omniscient knows exactly who is going and who isn't. And yet does nothing to end the suffering even though he could, in theory, being omnipotent. Yet your god is not culpable. K den.

Shittest response award goes to...

>Christian
>Catholic
mfw a Catholic IS a Christian

Hello OP,
I'm already here.
Been bangin' bitches and doing blow for about a year.
I've kinda decided "Fuck Humanity" so I'll probably be heading home soon.
BTW, Taylor Swift gives a lousy blowjob.
Take care,
Jesus

what about john the baptist

This level of ignorance can only be American. Catholics are Christians, fucktard. How dumb are you? You can't be human. are you some sort of freak lab accident or something?

What is hell?
Hell is only when you, by your own choices, opt to go deeper into the darkness in your evolutionary path, rather than forward towards the light and back home. Since everything already exists, hell is only placing yourself in a worse spot after you die because of things you've failed to learn combined with sympathizing with actual evil. Most people have the sense to not take themselves there when they die.

t; we judge ourselves when we die, the catch is that suring your judgement, you see things from a perspective of eternal love. So you can't excuse yourself from intentional malice and evil. you can only forgive yourself and do it over again if need be.

I'll wash the sheets in the spare bedroom and leave out an extra plate at dinner. I don't want JC getting all gangster on me.

>by your own choices
But your god knows what I'm gonna do, so how is that a choice? Your god is failing at some point in the mechanism of life, and I'm gonna call it now: your god fails at the existing part.

What about him? I dont know much about the guy aside from what Jew altered books tell us.

also, about dying, the life review is real. Hurting yourself is instantly forgiven, hurting others will force you to literally re-live everything else you've put other through in your life review- you wont see it, you will literally be them feeling everything. You will also feel the love you've shown others as well.

It's intense and happens outside of time.

God knows what you're gonna do, but you don't. You were born in amnesia, and have the free will to conduct your own choices. God, lexisting entirely extraneous to time, already knows the choice you'll make, sure, so does your dead grandpa.
t; because they are not in spacetime

Hell is a man made concept. There is no eternal punishment you fucking spastic

My grandparents are alive. Again, planes of existence aside, why would god just let it happen if he knew our 'choices' would fuck us up?

God is the 2 year old in that recent video whose resolved the trolley dilemma by moving the one man over to the other five and running all their asses over.

Except the kid exists.

No one said anything about 'eternal punishment', you just introduced that.

Hell is literally any place in all of existence that is worse than where you are, and where your energy built up in life (which has to be pretty fucking bad) causes you to gravitate to when you die. And it's not eternal, because you won't be there forever juts as long as you want to. Basically you have to eventually let go of the evil, and move back towards your source, your home, the light.

john was a cool dude who basically set up an alley oop for jesus
they were contemporaries

>why would god just let it happen
Because we chose to come here, we chose to take our fate into our own hand, he will not interfere with that. Singing in heaven gets boring, no joke. We're all here as witnesses to all of existence. You really do have free choice, no matter how much the choices you make burns him up inside.

>mispelling "the umbiblical cord
typical atheist

Two thirds of the Bible (the Old Testament) does not mention Hell at all. ("Sheol," the Old Testament word that is sometimes translated as Hell, only means "grave" by definition, and it is where everyone in the Old Testament went when they died--good or evil, Jew or Gentile)

"For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe" (1 Timothy 4;10).

You poor, stupid bastards have been saying this for 2,000 years. He's dead. It's time to accept it and move on.

if dubs i stop not believing and become a full blown bible thumper

I'm like what if it is all real, a lot to take in. Knew a Jesus figure in our clique. Didn't really fit it we got him to smoke crack for the first time next thing you know he's dead in a vehicle accident.

Top kek

You guys are fucking retards. Catholicism is Catholicism, when someone says Christian they mean Protestant, if you two had a brain cell between you, you'd know that.

I'll take it Sheol is the spiritual lobby where everyone goes? Makes sense then, considering this would be the point of divergence either closer to the light/God/home (heaven) or further from it (what I'm calling hell). One would have to die with some real nasty energy to actually get attracted to the darkness. Not too common but apparently does happen.