Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

AKA JJ Thread

M-May Victoria Justice j-join the f-fun?...

Sure. Post pics of her booty

So sexy

I-I sent m-my m-mistress wife Natalie Portman to th-the store f-for some oranges: she w-winked at m-me and smiled unusually a-as she left... I th-thought nothing o-o-of it a-at first but n-now that she's been gone f-f-for 4 hours my m-mind is starting t-t-to unravel from worrying...

I wonder how much of a slut she is with an ass like that 100% of her school wants to fuck her

pics like this confirm shes either the biggest tease or the biggest slut. either way she knows it.

Big time slut

Butt

yea shes def sucked off a ton of guys and her friends get mad/jealous

She fucks her girl friend all the time too I bet

they seem more like a hook up drunk and pretend they dont remember in the morning type of girlfriends.

When sh-she f-finally g-got back she d-didn't even bring a-a s-single orange and s-said she g-got sidetracked and decided t-to go window sh-shopping at the mall instead...

bump

She has a great ass

she's only a slut to you because you would never have a chance with her

weak ass

False

I got you user

shut the fuck up you stuttering dip shit

Niiiiice

hey don't be so rude, billy bibbit's been through enough shit already

Hey, that was almost a coherent thought! Well done

love me some JJ

>JJ
>celeb
No one but you neckbeards even know who she is. Obsessive faggots.

Perfect ass to fuck

She's so hot

But you joined the thread user

too hot

I-I-I know she is a-a super b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm st-stealing a-a gr-great deal fr-from the w-world b-by f-forcing m-my lowly l-life upon h-hers b-but a-a guys g-gotta h-have a-a m-moment or two o-of v-victory in his l-life and when she f-fell deeply in l-love w-with me, well, that w-was m-my m-moment good s-sirs...

Where did that nice young man telling us about his wife Natalie go?

I want to

Those legs mmmmm

Who doesn't

I wanna cum on her tummy

mmm i hear that

I'm glad you agree

Lots of cum for VJ

I think that's my favorite shoot of hers

I-I-I never realized I-I w-w-was s-such a-a thief o-of hearts until the d-day she fell into m-my arms and professed h-her l-love t-towards m-me... I-I wish that Natalie w-would stay f-forever b-but as t-time p-passed and she realized f-fully what she w-was stuck w-with She s-seems s b-bit m-more reserved t-towards m-me, s-sometimes g-going out f-for parts o-of the d-day without even l-letting m-me know where sh-she's going... Gulp!...

Man she got sauced

oh fuck hnnnngh

I-I don't know what's g-going on; she's s-seems t-to be g-getting m-more mean t-to m-me everyday, sometimes n-not even listening t-to me when I-I'm talking t-to her... I-I also n-notice she i-is spending a lot m-more time on the phone t-texting and t-talking t-to who knows... When I-I ask h-her about i-it she j-just sluffs m-me off s-saying i-it's n-none of my b-business... I-I d-don't want t-to upset h-her s-so I-I quickly drop the subject...

I-I m-must say the sh-shock o-of m-my life came the d-day she t-told m-me she i-is g-getting t-tired o-of me and w-we n-needed t-to make certain "changes" to our relationship...

Good thing she's cute, or she'd already be sucking dicks for lunch money after that shit tier "singing" of here.

Wonder where she'll be in 5 years??

Lexee smith

I-I asked h-her what she m-meant and she t-told m-me she i-is n-not satisfied w-with m-my love-making, saying she c-can h-hardly see it m-much l-less feel it... I-I always though my f-fully unfurled 2 inches of freedom w-was enough f-for any woman...

Camren Bicondova

You look at half her pics and tell me that this bitch doesnt take mad fucking dick on her free time.

Bet that little whore can ride hard cock real good