This will most likely be lost and never mentioned again, but I just thought I'd at least post it once...

This will most likely be lost and never mentioned again, but I just thought I'd at least post it once. I'm currently working on the film Dunkirk by Nolan. I'm not going to lie and say I know everything about it, but I have seen chunks of the script. I'm a low level player in this film too. I do menial work on set, but a friend passed some a it of the script. It's mostly a typical WW2 drama, but there's one gigantic spoiler in the film that they're doing their best to hide. If they pull it off well enough it could be incredible Here's all I know.

>Dunkirk starts off as a typical WW2 film- drama, action, etc
>The focus is the evacuation of Dunkirk, but at around the halfway point in the film the Tom Hardy character starts question James D'Arcy's character about a secret stash of riches he and his men took from Germany.
>D'Arcy tells him he's hidden it back in Germany, but Hardy keep pushing him on it on where it is.
>It's at around 3/4 into the film in which Hardy is on a boat, and during an action packed scene he falls back into the water.
>There's a hard cut and Hardy appears in the present day. Him falling back into the water was "The Kick". In the room where he wakes up is Arthur and Ariadne. In a bed nearby is an incredible old version of D'Arcy's.
>Dunkirk is literally an Inception sequel.
>Beyond the reveal I have no idea what they're planning.

>Dunkirk is literally an Inception sequel
B R A V O N O L A N

Terrible, was hoping for a segue into Bane.

Do better next time OP.

what's the production company?

The Extended Nolan Universe is finally here
>mfw CIA's backstory will finally be expanded upon

OMG really???!!!!

Well, if they continue pushing the enormous lie that the Germans were the bad guys in WWII, they can take their piece of shit propaganda film and shove it up their ass.

This will not come true

This is obviously fake.

Guarantee that the war scenes will be badly acted and directed. For fuck's sake Nolan doesn't know how to direct extras. It's so bad that it takes you out of the movie because you know they're just acting instead of it being natural.

How the fuck is it an inception sequel if 3/4ths of the fucking movie isnt even about performing an inception? It doesn't even mention it until it's almost over. At best it's a side story.

General George S. Patton uttered a few choice words too.

this movie is going to be a M E S S

why would i read or give a fuck about any of this? either post cool photos of the set or fuck off, who gives a shit about the mundane details of generic hollywood movie number 82935723057892674092345873594078

:O

tl;dr

But does CIA make an appearance?

The Bill Wilson as we know wasn't born until the latter part of the 1960's.

i'm fully down with this

But what about his grandpa?
Col. William "Billy" Wilson

Based Patton hated Nazis, Jews and Commies all equally.

>implying he had a grandpa that people knew
I'd like to think CIA came from nowhere.

How the fuck would a Brit have hidden gold in Germany in fucking 1940?

i just want WW2 dogfights you nigger