According to this guy foreigners (mainly Europeans) think the US can be traveled across in one day

According to this guy foreigners (mainly Europeans) think the US can be traveled across in one day.

In Europe no one asks for identification when buying alcohol or cigarettes.

Europeans believe Americans are fake but will help you if you need something unlike Europe they tell you to fuck off when asking for directions.

Europeans don't understand sales tax and tipping triggers them.

Europeans are afraid to drive as they are so used to using public transportation back home.

Public toilets in the US are free as in Europe they are pay to use.

Europeans are afraid of American patriotism and the American flag flying everywhere trigger them.

Europeans don't understand the imperial system as it confuses them.

Europeans are shocked that Wal-Marts are open 24/7 while shops in Europe closes at 8pm.

In Europe the speed limit is the same but in the US it can vary which scares Europeans from driving.

Europeans are shocked you can turn a right on red.

Everything in the US being the same triggers Europeans even though each US region is different.

Hotel rooms in the US are bigger, provides a pool, free WiFi, and bigger beds while in Europe they charge you for those.

Really makes me think how much freedom the US has compared to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=89aEoIjzupk

Other urls found in this thread:

toiletmap.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada > US >>>>>> Europe

It's undeniable really.

This is bait, but I also want to say that the US has states where Weed is legal. So, there's that.

>Public toilets in the US are free as in Europe they are pay to use.
What the fuck

The busiest hyperbaric chamber in Australia is in Alice Springs because tourists think you can do Australia in one day
>8 am: Diving at Great Barrier Reef
>11 am: Uluru
>12 am->next fortnight sometime: Crippling nitrogen narcosis

>According to this guy foreigners (mainly Europeans) think the US can be traveled across in one day.
It's called an airplane
>In Europe no one asks for identification when buying alcohol or cigarettes.
Not true.
>Europeans believe Americans are fake but will help you if you need something unlike Europe they tell you to fuck off when asking for directions.
People think Americans are fake and are happy to help. Except Frenchies. They don't think their English is good enough to help. But Spaniards for example are happy to explain everything to you with their hands and feet.
>Europeans don't understand sales tax and tipping triggers them.
In Europe taxes tend to be included in the price. So it is annoying. Tipping depends on the country, but Americans tip more and more often.
>Europeans are afraid to drive as they are so used to using public transportation back home.
Bullshit. A lot of tourists intentionally rent a car.
>Public toilets in the US are free as in Europe they are pay to use.
That's usually true.
>Europeans are afraid of American patriotism and the American flag flying everywhere trigger them.
Nah. Most people just think it's funny.
>Europeans don't understand the imperial system as it confuses them.
True. We don't get any education in them at all.
>Europeans are shocked that Wal-Marts are open 24/7 while shops in Europe closes at 8pm.
Shops often close here at 5pm and 6pm and are often close on sunday.
>In Europe the speed limit is the same but in the US it can vary which scares Europeans from driving.
Nonsense. But I didn't know that was the case.
>Europeans are shocked you can turn a right on red.
u wot, are you trying to kill all the cyclists and people who cross the street?

>Everything in the US being the same triggers Europeans even though each US region is different.
The USA has fairly few different regions compared to even individual European countries.
>Hotel rooms in the US are bigger, provides a pool, free WiFi, and bigger beds while in Europe they charge you for those.
Pools and wifi tends to be free here as well.
>Really makes me think how much freedom the US has compared to Europe.
People often consider the USA a big brother state run by corporations who override the will of the people.

I know that this is just a bait, but yeah, Europe sucks and I wish I was living in the U.S.

wow, some dumbass really took the time to answer seriously to a bait thread. XD XD

>first genuine Sup Forums thread for ages
>bait thread

It's also true that if you approach Europeans and fire a bunch of questions at them when they enter your store you could scare them away.

Stores close at 21:00. If you look below 18 you have show ID for buying alcho or cigaretes.

kurva anyád

Here in Amsterdam there is a Louis Vuitton store. And because the employees instantly harass people who enter a lot of people don't even want to enter the store.

How's paying 3x for shit working out for ya?
Literally shit tier country

most miért? szerinted jó ebben az elbaszott országban élni? :DDDD

Are toilets really not free to use in Europe?

That's LVMH in a fucking nutshell

No. Do you want to see homeless people fuck or dead drugies when you go piss or shit?

I'm not reading this much pure autism to be perfectly frank

O hai guys whats going on in this thread
toiletmap.gov.au/

Not a huge problem here in the US as they do those in trains or at the park.

This.

>Public toilets in the US are free as in Europe they are pay to use

hello pajeet, hows life in the us

Depends on the place and country, but widely yes in western Europe.

Other thing in some big cities of Europe, some public parks have barriers and openning hours.

>Europeans are shocked you can turn a right on red.
we(lithuanians) can do that too
51st state when?

I love the USA, but the imperial system is shit. It's fucking outdated and it makes no sense whatsoever to use it.