youtube.com/watch?v=nv64JhpGWAs
youtube.com/watch?v=gSf2UKOVZj0
youtube.com/watch?v=JC0qh5mFIOg
youtu.be/IXA1qVTs92k
youtu.be/EB1jqPryTCs
youtu.be/vroX5vdpV6A
youtu.be/uqJoJAe6hro
youtu.be/NaxsK-LqHME
youtube.com/watch?v=UDacqAyiO7Y&list=PLQXKC8KmTLAH0XzHGCqtIK34eM5OICpVc&index=481
youtube.com/watch?v=emNNgX2NY_Q
soundcloud.com/7uckz/tuckz-tek-time
youtube.com/watch?v=iTwlf5u4c9g
soundcloud.com/ilian-tape/regen-ilian-tape-mix-for-resident-advisor
youtube.com/watch?v=3XS72psy9hM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OWv-Hklbng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DJ Sunscreen

wew lad

3rd for emotional 90s trance
youtube.com/watch?v=6GVMwTCjvog

Bigup spyro each and every

lads

youtube.com/watch?v=CuzyduGWWbM

Yes big up the #1 not a dickhead/hens man

*henk

dubman appreciation post

Keep it real maple pard

Nah he's such a henk

youtube.com/watch?v=omZbNFSI_WY

i wonder hows the "id like to know why" guy doing

he said hes going to meet up with that girl this week, i wonder how that went

waiting for your report dude

>Jane Fitz, Fort Romeau, DJ Sprinkles, Kid Lib, Josey Rebelle, Randomer, Opal Tapes, Antal, AJ Tracey/Spyro, Horse Meat Disco, Palms Trax, Daphni, Objekt, Stenny, Zenker Brothers, Mall Grab, O'Flynn, Contours, Madam X

Wasn't expecting so many good nights coming up in Newcastle

youtube.com/watch?v=PeuzftAzHV4

i'm here. already met up with her, we went and got a coffee, it was alright. aside from the usual what do you do, what are you studing type shit it was pretty average and the conversation felt kind of stilted on her part. I dropped her off at her flat but we didn't make plans to meet up again. I don't know if she was that keen, what should I do lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4F2zQYoCds

"The conversation was stilted. I'd like to know why?"

>we didn't make plans to meet up again.
I'd like to know why?

omg

0o0

Apparently Wiley - Godfather has leaked. Don't know if I can be arsed to listen to it though.

Finding myself listening to way too much PAUG recently. At one point i started thinking maybe UKG Wiley was better than Grime Wiley but that just isn't true.
youtube.com/watch?v=6FpdQw8rjaw

any man ever catch PLO man?

man a man like josh gon bax these bleep man head in trussst this is what you get for being neo nazis

oi oi ill be at at least half of these

Nice 1.

You up to anything tomorrow? I'm probs going to the Tanners for Ink & Dub and then I might go to Jane Fitz, I've got a ticket but my mates hate Cosmic and want to go to that Lively Up night at WHQ. Dunno if I can hack hours of bassline though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgEWwlBII-A

ideally yeah but im trying desperately to meet deadlines atm. gonna have a nice blowout at fort romeau/dj sprinkles i think

Cool, I'll probs see you there. Should be a good one. Finally get to see Terre

You didn't make plans to meet up again? I'd like to know why?

wait you didnt go to a club together? id like to know why?

COMMANDER IN PISS

>poltards triggered by the banter
Smfh

DJ Japanimation (animé)

LOOK WHO THA FOK IS BAK

Prepare to WOIII
maybe even throw a cheeky gunfinger or 2
youtube.com/watch?v=fo9gocBG_so

youtube.com/watch?v=YPa-YHWxHIg

BANGER !!!!

t. dubman pretending to be me bc he got called out for being a huffpo reader last thread

Lls

save me from the nothing I've become ~~

youtube.com/watch?v=nv64JhpGWAs

youtube.com/watch?v=gSf2UKOVZj0

big tune!

desu dubman posts good tunes
he's still a wasteman lls

new purity ring duh

sounds kinda fun

W H Y
H
Y

I'm blocking that nonce for a while. Man is an imbecile calling man a nazi even after I literally said the movement was putrid. W/e he is black so can't expect much lbr lls

If you have to keep clarifying that you're not a nazi maybe you should take a hard look at yourself and what you post.

Why are you so rude about black people?

>getting worked up by dubman's banter
Lls

youtube.com/watch?v=JC0qh5mFIOg

>he thinks condescending post ironic shitposting is banter

youtu.be/IXA1qVTs92k

youtu.be/EB1jqPryTCs

>posting on Sup Forums
>can't handle post ironic condescending shitposting
Try reddit, lad

youtu.be/vroX5vdpV6A

youtu.be/uqJoJAe6hro

It should be clear to anyone who actually "reads" my posts that I'm not a nazi lls not even if you mean it metaphorically.
It's just banter ;)

and the last one from me

youtu.be/NaxsK-LqHME

youtube.com/watch?v=UDacqAyiO7Y&list=PLQXKC8KmTLAH0XzHGCqtIK34eM5OICpVc&index=481

Wiley VladTV

fuck vlad, stupid slav

I'm pretty racist tbqh but vladtv seems so exploitative

>he thinks condescending post ironic shitposting is Sup Forums

try lurking for another 6 years before posting again, la

all the guy talks about is gang shit
the people on his show don't even talk about their music

new wiley
youtube.com/watch?v=emNNgX2NY_Q

soundcloud.com/7uckz/tuckz-tek-time

big grime vision crew

Should have gone to a club with her like she asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTwlf5u4c9g

best Skepta track ;)

improved loads since i left

feels, man....

Backdrop are smashing it at the minute. The Old Police House is a great little venue too, proper house party vibes there every time.

Shame there's not more dubstep/jungle/uk bass nights though. That's my only issue

im a topshop man im a dan
a.k.a the bossman

Meme Grab dropping that track last night looooool

He should just stick to playing house music

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"

My father and mother were leaving for the opera for the night, and I was about to have the whole house to myself.

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"
"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and Oblivion.

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and Oblivion.

I ran and grabbed my 360, bong, and a sack of the good shit and hurried downstairs. It was time to plug my triple into the big screen. My 360 lit up with life (no red rings thank God), while I lit up the bong, and the world of Tamriel unfurled in front of my eyes.

I decided on creating a mage(natch) named Haroldus Kumarus. This was to be a Chill playthrough, where after rescuing Martin Septim I would stray from the main quest, choosing instead to walk, pick flowers and study the field of alchemy, and further my magical abilities. There. I was finished. He looked amazing. Perfectly sculpted and points skills wisely picked, I was ready to begin the story proper. It was an arduous journey through those Imperial Sewers, rife with danger indeed. Tragedy struck as the Emperor fell before me. I took another rip and continued on, and made my way to the exit. I was not prepared for the sight that awaited me.

give me some good mixes m8s

couldn't check anything recently

He went on a weird bender of moving from house>grime>2step>electro-y>house again in the space of five minutes. Was so fucking dumb.

Asked him about it later and he misremembered the tracks he was playing loool

"Son, we're leaving now," my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"
"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

I waved my parents out of the door, and watched their car turn around the corner, bound for their opera night, my fingers twitching with anticipation. I had been waiting all day for this, and my time had finally come. I slammed the door shut with such force that the hinges barely held their own, and bolted up the stairs like a racehorse out of the box. There were but two things on my mind; two burning, powerful desires.

Banging tunes and flirting with s/t.

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of Oblivion. That was how the majority of 2015 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Which Kode9 book is this from?

soundcloud.com/ilian-tape/regen-ilian-tape-mix-for-resident-advisor

inna dance

:3 !

goaway anime!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3XS72psy9hM

really enjoying delving into Robert Hoods' material

why didn't I explore Detroit techno sooner?

I do like him but I wish he wouldn't play random tunes from other genres just to seem eclectic.

Disagree with the whatsapp consensus, that 808 State Bicep remix is quality though.

Listen to DJ Bone

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=5OWv-Hklbng

can bleep reccomend me some big boy beats?

It's good but not a track you close with imo. Felt out pf place because the narrative of his set went to complete pot in the last half hour.

I will, thanks user

Fair, I wasn't there. Was it final tune of the night?

I have never called you a "nazi"

thanks man

looooooooooooooooooooooooool there he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the dubman~!!

gettim, lucio

Yeah

To be fair he was playing some nice house for the first couple hours.

Can get the link but that mix on youtube is really good.

fuck off you batty

#teamdubman