DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES

I care about this more than any Canadian moment so far

>any Canadian moment so far

like what? Was there a gay pride parade?

Same, especially as an Argie. So proud of him ;_;

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I love being white

rekt Asspain at tennis and the Barbosas at basketball in the same day

Yeah, that was brilliant.

Man, I just can't fucking believe it. Because Nadal today played an incredible match, and so did Djokovic. He won by his own merits against those two giants. If this guy doesn't have any other serious injury in the next 2 or 3 years, I'm sure he'll reach the top.

pls just not choke in the final

that was a fuckinn great match

Those fucking services destroyed Nadal

I was cheering for him as well, but Nadal was probably dying of exhaustion.

It's gonna be a 1982 rematch for the final

Congratulation.

I hate brazilians since they boo at all German athletes.

Hope he wins but it's unlikely

In what sport? Is just natural after the 2014 fiasco.

>spanish federation made him participate in 3 (three) fucking competitions at the same time while being still injured

>It's an Argie gets rekt by the Eternal Anglo episode

SOON

>#2 ATP ranking against the #145
You have it in the bad lads

The worst case scenario would be Murray winning.

UK faggets would get so full of themselves that they are gonna implode after exploding.

Watching him at the 2007 US Open live was the reason I got into tennis so fuck off

This

I don't care that much about delpo winning a gold or a silver, I just want Britan to not win the gold

que se joda
nadie le obligaba

desu he played like 3 hours while Murray played like 3 minutes, so it's likely Delpo will get silver medal

The same thing happened in 2012 when Federer played that 35 game - 3rd set and couldn't stand a chance against Murray

It's an unbeliveable tournament from Del Potro tho, I literally can't belive what is happening with him

Yeah, not exactly bright. He's already missed a big chunk of his career to injuries, so it's like they're trying to kill his career for good.

still got a gold, he can't complain

>It's an unbeliveable tournament from Del Potro tho, I literally can't belive what is happening with him
The guy's always been talented as hell, the wrist injuries just wrecked everything after his U.S. Open win. Glad to see he's finally getting back to form after all these years.

>It's an unbeliveable tournament from Del Potro tho, I literally can't belive what is happening with him
same
2 weeks ago i thought he was dead

So how long before he is exposed for blood doping?

The moment Nadal lost the match

>Murray gets easy pass to final
>Delpo plays for 3 hours and is pretty much beat
Gee i wonder who will win

He won against Stan in Wimbledon in the 2nd round before choking in the 3rd round

VAMOS RAAAFAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

puto pecho frio maricon

What should I ask the barber to get this haircut?

Send this guy to get a picture with Murray FUCKING NAO!

Bring him that picture and say "I would like my hair to look like Nadal's hair in this image which I have printed".

JUST

I know but he had three surgeries and even him was like "Oh I have to play against Nole, well at least I want to enjoy this and enjoy my short time here". Then he had to play 3 matches in 24 hours, then he had to play against the actual No17. and then fucking Nadal, all in just one week after two years of being almost retired

I mean, he could win a match and that'd be amazing but all these matches in a row and get an olympic medal as soon as he gets back? I didn't expect that at all

Plus both Nole and Nadal played amazing matches (And Bautista too), it's not like they choked badly or something. I just can't belive it. And, unlike the US, a medal for us means -a lot- since we just get 1, 2 or maybe 3

>I know but he had three surgeries and even him was like "Oh I have to play against Nole, well at least I want to enjoy this and enjoy my short time here".
Maybe that's what helped him in the end. Just trying to enjoy the moment instead of worrying about the result.

I don't have a printer, that's why I'm asking this question

I'm not stupid, if I had a printer I'd bring a picture

Show him the image on your phone.

>implying I own a smartphone

Perhaps ask him for his email address, and then send it to him?

>being a negro boliviano

Literally all Sup Forums will be with Del Potro, just to see the sweet britong tears

>English cunts on Sup Forums have ruined Murray

Makes me sad.

If it wasn't on team GB but representing Scotland alone more people would be rooting him

No one likes England

>Argies only have one medal so far

I thought blacks were good at sports?

He earned a medal definitely, congratulations to him. Hopefully it'll be a gold.

Working it on.

>I thought blacks were good at sports?
Yes, they are

Only in running and jumping sports.
They are shit in pretty much all the rest.

Thanks Nole, I truly admire your tennis

Exacto. Hizo un buen partido de todos modos.

African blacks actually, we lack of them
Argie blacks are usually injuns & southeuropeans

>ser de boca juniors

delpo master race

FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Roids will do that to your hair

Hopefully he wins another major and ends Djokobots reign of terror once and for all

Murray is terrible

>Barbosas at basketball
Jokes on you
We don't even have olympic basketball team lmao