>2016
>still smoking cigarettes

What's your excuse for not killing yourselves yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck do you think i'm trying to do

Damn

Roll

I'm killing myself, by one cigarette and beer at a time

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look guys, the fucking manchild somehow found a way to make a thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Need a fucking happy meal to go with your not smoking ya fooken child?

>judging people for smoking
>probably vapes
Kill yourself faggot

Vaping, say what you want but i'd rather smell like a sugar cookie than an ash tray. It's better on my wallet too as cigarettes cost 13 a pack here

I quit smoking about a month ago, the withdrawal is a bitch. Anyone else get extremely nauseated from nicotine withdrawal?

Not a smoker myself, but have a friend who is trying to quit. Apparently it's not easy.

smoking is the most legal form of suicide im fuckin working on it

Damn you got salty real fast, hit too close to home?

And who the fuck types out haha's starting with B's?

glad I'm gonna live longer than faggots like you

I'm trying but damn it's hard, withdrawal makes me an angry asshole.

>not smoking
>not looking cool
kys

You are talking to someone else.

I can't kill myself, I got shit to do.

I managed to quit after lsd. No withdrawals whatsoever. Seeing urself smoking that cancerstick being used by big tobacco is pretty traumatic under the influence of psychedelics.

>2016
>still drinking soda
>what's your excuse for not killing yourself yet?

motherfucker. everyone's killing themselves slowly, through eating poorly or not exercising or smoking cigarettes. everyone's dying, just at different speeds. who the fuck are you to say what's too fast?

I ain't killing myself. Nigger I'm a vegan. I eat clean, excersise on a daily basis and I don't smoke or drink alcohol.

We're already killing ourselves, but it's our choice to get cancer. You, OP, on the other hand, seems you were born a tumor, there's no cure for that

How can you say no to this face?

>vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

>vegan
you're one the reasons why people wanna die faster than they already are

Smoking alcohol just sounds like too much work

well, then you're a complete faggot, I'd rather kill myself than be you.

Yeah niggers I'm vegan. I don't care what you say. All I can tell you is just stick to your eating habits. You'll regret soon when you develop cancer. Enjoy

well congrats on living to 100 but what's the point if you're just gonna be a fucking square

fucking faggot i bet you dont even smoke weed

I'm waiting till marriage

Already did that in high school son.

I'm on acid right now and this post made me giggle like a girl. You get that faggot, user

Gay

Eh, as long as you don't spend your time bragging about it. You're still a degenerate delusional faggot though.

Wow OP you're such a fucking faggot, I'm unsurprised,

Git Gud

LOL.... my refusal to die is a constant disappointment to my doctors, the government and everyone involved in the anti-smoking crusade. Does it smoke when you blow it out your ass.

Acid you say? where did you get this "LSD" can you tell me reaaaall close to my shirt cuff??

>implying a year has anything to do with my personal habits

weakest and most illogical argument ever.

Go the fuck outside or something man.

>most legal form of suicide
Smoking is illegal until you are 18... 19 in Utah. Jumping of a roof is free for anybody.

>Turkish Royals
muh nigga

They're working on it...

yeah for real why the fuck are you just tripping in your in front of a computer get the fuck outside nerd like that isn't even lame just fucking sad

This isn't my first time on LSD bruh. Outside is the same thing as out here except I can smoke weed in here and cigs out there.

I have this down homie don't worry about it.

I want it to be slow and painful

please refer

7 weeks and 2 days cig free actually, which is the longest i've been without smoking in like 3 years. really hoping it sticks this time.

also
>just tripping in your in front of

nigga

>2016

>still free choose to smoke and to smoke where you want

oh wait thats russia,

thats right russians have more freedom than we do

I am a paramedic and I see people who smoke old as fuck and doing okay all the time and also see people younger who don't smoke die all the time. Did you know only 50% of smokers die from smoking related causes and only 10% of smokers die from lung cancer? Moral being every other cause of death is also just as possible through a shitty diet, sedentary lifestyle, drinking, or even just God damn genetics.

Fuck yeah I'll smoke to that.

Surprised you noticed that. Most people wouldn't.

Smoking cigarettes is fucking stupid.

All you smokers just need to fucking die already.

>more than 50% of bladder cancer patients are smokers or ex-smokers.

Damn nitrosamines in tobacco.

Smoking weed and protesting is fucking stupid.

All you hippies need to go to war already.

everyone dies eventually.. just be patient, it'll happen.

>only way to access the inter-web is through your personal computer
>Good thing i just got a bunch of AOL discs in the mail so I have a few hours left to chat on aim with friend
>Man if only there were other ways to access the high speed information highway I can;t wat to see if you can fit a computer in your pocket in the future.
>Man this Surge soda is great i hope the never stop making it.

Yeah tbh I am too. But I'm very high. I'm on 250ug. My keyboard is like, dusting away.

Hahaha ha dude im far from a hippie you faggot.

I own 8 guns, smoke weed and hate niggers.

Are you trying to make up for your sissy cock?

I hate my life, I have no reason to be alive.

You think I care about a chance of cancer from smoking?

>Vaping, say what you want but i'd rather vape and inhale unregulated particulate carcinogens such as formaldehyde and preservatives BHA and BHT. It's better for my sense of well-being to frown upon regular tobacco smokers, despite exposing myself to the risk of small-cell lung cancer for my new, untested, unproven hobby.