Itt: we write a letter to someone who will never read it

Itt: we write a letter to someone who will never read it

Get it off your chest

Dear she,
I want to say I'm sorry for possibly ruining the rest of your life. There is no amount of money or service I could do to repair what's been done. I know we thought of it as a game and just experimenting and it wasn't a big deal because we were step siblings. It started out fun and games and you enjoyed it but it slowly turned into bribery and manipulation. Or how I didn't respect when you got a bf but we would still do our thing. It was wrong . You probably have blocked most of it out now that we are older and don't talk but I always worry that one day you'll break and tell your mother what happened. It wasn't a big deal then but now I'm over 18 and you won't be there for a couple of years I could still get in a shit load of trouble. I hope you can figure out how to have normal relationships and not turn into a whore or go after manipulative men in your life. I basically turned you into my personal prostitute and I wish I could have done things different and not have yihr first sexual experiences be with your older step brother. It destroys me every time I think about it and I hope my mind is more fucked up from it than yours because sometimes I stay up at night just wishing it never happened because now I realize it could have been borderline molesting depending on how you felt about it .

I also have another one

Dear mom
I'm sorry for always getting your hopes up. That's the easiest way to say it. I dont know why she has such a grip on me. We will probably break up soon and I'll move back to your state again. Hopefully for good this time. I should have at least said goodbye and it was fucked up. Especially right after you had a sit down with her and made her promise to not take her son away. I grew up thinking you were a piece of shit because my dad would feed me lies about you and then we met and clicked and you have been an amazing mother and I could tell you anything . My goal is to stay there when I come up and I need your help because it's a long process for divorce and I know you could help I just gave to truly want to leave her first and I'm on the breaking point . I love you mom I should be back by Christmas. Oh and I'm also sorry for taking your sour apple vodka

Self bump

Anyone ?

bump

Shit I thought Sup Forums would enjoy something different for once instead of the usual traps a furry shit

>Sorry for taking your sour apple vodka

Kek you prick

I got one. Give me a second to type it out.

Dam.......
>Do you have faggots outside your house with guns and signs too?

glad you realized you did a bad thing.

maybe you should summon the guts talk to your sister

you have to apologize and let her know how deeply remorseful you are

she's 10000000% more haunted about it than you, i'd bet

Dear, That girl
Im sorry for not liking your boyfriend and talking shit about him to your sister, I didn't mean it to come off as that, I was just telling your sister how I felt about the guy. I wish we had ended on better terms, I wish we could become friends again, but I don't know if you'd ever want to be after everything. Im fine if you wouldn't want to be friends but I just wanted to tell you how great of a friend you were and I just never really got the chance to tell you that. Its stupid that im even still on this even though its been 2 years, but im an emotional person. I hope you always find reasons to smile. Goodbye

Dear P,

What you did was terrible and scarred me but for some strange reason, I can't hate you. I think I can't hate you because it was a blessing in disguise. I forgive you for what you did but I will never forget it. I hope you're as happy with your life as I am.

N

Dear S,
You're worth so much more than you think. He beats you. He rapes you. You dont deserve that. Please, Escape. I know you can.

its getting close to being 2 years. havent talked in a while. i wonder how youre doing sometimes, given that you just kinda dropped it.
i still feel dissapointed how everything turned out.
i always expect thing to be kinda like a book or a movie, where everything plays out perfect, or like maybe you have some kind of foresight, but i dont know. i guess i just dissapoint myself thinking that.
well, i hope youre doing okay for yourself.
but i hope it tore you up at least half as much as it did me

Dear Her,
Thank you for always being there for me. I'm sorry you got to know me when I was going through a rough patch in my life. I must have seemed like a hot mess and didn't have my shit together. But you stuck with me, listening to my problems, helping me better myself as a person. You helped me feel human again. I'm sorry that you sat up with me listening to me vent about my anger at the people around me, and mostly about myself. But most of all, I'm sorry I failed to see that everyone has problems in my life. I'm sorry that I failed to see that some people have it worse than me, even if they do a better job at recognizing it. And I'm sorry I didn't realize this until it was too late and you were gone. I could never be there for you like you were for me. I'm sorry I never asked how you were doing, or feeling. I'm sorry. I love you.

It's been like 5 years since it happened
It wasn't exactly rape it was more of I'm not in the mood or can we do it later or I have a boyfriend
Never a stern no I don't want to
So I dunno my step mother is also crazy and hates me
I feel like if I try to talk to her it will just set her off or bring it up if she has it blocked out and then old recollection of memories might sound like rape now
I figured if she hasn't said anything yet then I'm in the clear for now
I regret it every fucking day
I'm still waiting for the day she opens up to a bf or something then they devise a plot to send me to prison and settle for big bucks or some shit
I know it's coming
One day

Dude you're fucked m8 better start stretching that asshole while you can

A lawyer will get her to say exactly what she needs to whether its true or not and you're more fucked than a Jew working in a oven factory

i hope you realise user

you still have time

Bump dis Gon be good

Just to clarify she from letter one and two are different people

Two is my wife

Shit blows up and I get labeled as a pedo I'll be paying my then divorcing wife and my step sister for the rest of my life

Dear M,

Its been about 4 years since we were together, and its been that long since I was with anyone. I don't know if I can really say i regret the 5 years we were together but i know that i regret the fact it ended like it did. I dont miss being with you, i can honestly say that now. You were heartless, used me, cheated (as i found out later) on me, and generally just hateful towards the end. I should have left YOU, the last year i was never even happy. I worked 72 hours a week on those god forsaken gas wells to pay for our apartment, insurance on our cars, YOUR CAR, helped you with your stupid fucking online college when i got home... everything. I did EVERYTHING i fucking could and it was never enough. nights with 5 hours or less of sleep just so i could spend time with your ungrateful ass just to have you leave me. what a fucking site it is to come home and see your stuff gone. Thanks for fucking ruining me, i can hardly stand the thought of feeling anything towards another woman because youre all ive know. I honestly hope you rot in hell when you die.

choke on a dick, love nick

>choke on a dick, love nick

This should be your ending to all letters/email/etc

Ouch
Now you can bang Thai lady boys tho

The ending
The flow of the ending
I have to go change my name to Nick just so I can use this

Dear Angel,

I'm sorry that I was a mistake.

I've kinda been that my entire life. I wasn't meant to be with the family that I was born to because I was just a mistake. I was an attempted abortion that just didn't work.

And now here I am.

I'm sorry that I wasted two years of your life, being a shitty boyfriend and that it took you two months for me to drag it out of you that we could not work, just because you felt bad for me, felt sorry for my weakness.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make your parents see the man I know I am capable of being and that every day that I go forward now I'll always be wondering what if I was just a little stronger.

I'm sorry that you felt sorry and felt it necessary to let me down easy because I know I've been a weak piece of shit the last few months, not having the courage to stand up to my family earlier, or stand up to your family and give you that confidence you needed.

And when we started dating I'm sorry that I ever doubted us. I'm sorry that I was originally afraid of commitment and all the terrible things I did and said to make you feel like a person.

I'm sorry that I'll never get to see you again because I'm too much of a little bitch to be able to see you with someone else.

I'm sorry that I gave you my first kiss and that you stole mine. I will never get to see your face like that ever again and I'm sorry that I still hold that.

It's only been a few hours since I last talked to you but it seems like ages already.

I just wanted you to know that I will never stop loving you, even if you only see me as a friend now. I wanted to tell you how I was planning on marrying you in another year but even then that was too long and I should have been down there months and months ago.

I'll never get to tell you this in person, but I just needed to write it, because I know you'd understand and I hope that other guy can show you the world like I couldn't.

I'm just sorry I couldn't be the one to do that.

I love you Angel.

too bad i dont have anyone to talk to

im not ready for feminine penis yet

dear r.

you're indecisive as fuck, you tell me you want me but aren't allowed to, because you went back to your ex? christ almight get your shit together or don't bother me at all

Dear mom

I've sniffed and licked your worn panties while I jacked off more times than I've hugged you in life. I know when sucking at showing affection and I just wonder if you knew how far I'd go to sexually satisfy you if us fucking would improve things.

Your son
user

Dear Dad,
I wanted to start off by saying that I love you and I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me, even though I don't show it most of the time. You got barely any sleep and you still work your ass of everyday, when any other man would be retired and enjoying life more. I guess that's just how some people are. I'm sorry I fucked up and slipped my grades so much in high school. I don't want to make excuses because I hate the way it sounds. I'm sorry you couldn't be proud of me because you couldn't come to most of the meets. I'm sorry I let you down when I wouldn't go to any events, I'm never making that mistake again. Thank you for the kind words and the push that I know that I need, but refuse to admit. I'm sorry that you had to go through the stress of taking care of Mom all those years. You're the strongest man I've ever met and I wouldn't want any other man to call my Father. I love you, Dad.

Dear C,
I'm so sorry for ever doubting you, for not giving you the attention you deserved, for being such a lame ass in your life. Yet you supported me all the way and I threw it out the window with a horrible mistake. There isn't a night that goes by I don't mourn over my actions, I would give anything in the world to make things right with you again.

Dear s,
You're a fucking piece of shit mother. You seriously think setting up blind dates for my wife without her knowledge and handing out her fucking phone number is OK?! Fuck you piece of shit just because you hoe around and get with scumbag trash and get doped up all day doesn't mean you need to take her down the same path. She made me promise to not tell anyone how you wojld drug her if she didn't go to bed and you would make her stay home from school to take care of you if you were dope sick. And what you think because we got in an argument one time and I shut off your daughters bank account I'm a controlling piece of shit and not of your class ?! Hunny my savings account is worth more than your whole life up to date. I treat your daughter better than your junky ass ever will and she hates you for what you did she just has to love you because you're her fucking mother. I won't come to your funeral and you keep this shit up and I'll be the one burying you fucking cunt.

Spicy

I came

This thread

Fuck it will write one op you got me

Dear M

Im sorry for leading you on and using you.

I was never looking for a relationship and any chance of that changing was squashed when you slept with that other guy. From then on I saw you as a "slut" and thats how i treated you.

I thought we were on the same page and once it was made clear that you had feelings i should have ended it; not lead you on for 2 more years.

All I wanted was your body. I lusted after you. I craved your holes and your dirty mind. That was all you were to me, and I hid that fact from you

I never kissed you goodbye or goodnight - I had no wanting to. I didnt want to be touching you. I couldnt hold your hand, give you a hug, show any physical emotion.

When i came home form a year away and got you into my bed again it was so wrong that i assumed we were back to where we were before. I manipulated you into comig home with me, just to see if i could still do it - juat to see if i still had control over you.

What i didnt tell you was that during that year away, i met someone and even got married.

All the years i told you i didnt want a relationship, it was a lie. I just didnt want a relatioship with you. I should have told you that.

Im sorry. I miss you squirtig on my face when I finger your asshole. I miss fisting you with your mum outside the room. I miss making you lick my cum off the floor. I miss abusing your body. I miss gagging you with your panties. I miss manipulating you.

Come and visit soon, slut

From C

x

Dear Her,

I wish you would forgive yourself for your past mistakes and know your worth. It's funny, we both feel like we aren't good enough for each other, but we spend almost every day together. You say you want to marry me some day, but you won't let yourself love me now. I don't know if we'll get married, but I want to find out. The way things are going, I'm so scared I'll never get the chance. I want so desperately to trust you, to believe in your words, but it always seems like words are only meant to tell lies. I know that you need some time to recover from the damage he's done, but I wish you would let me heal you. You always acknowledge me when it's already too late. I'm bleeding.
You inspire me to get moving. I've started to learn piano and guitar for you. I've started going to therapy because you wanted me to. I have sharpened my focus on school so that maybe, if it all goes right, I can provide for you so you can be a history teacher and live comfortably. But, you're also killing me. I smoke whenever I think about you, so of course I smoke constantly. When you aren't around, I'm trapped in the coldest fog, hoping you aren't in bed with some other guy because you are afraid to have sex with me and ruin what we have. I'm learning awful things about myself. I never knew I could be this suspicious and jealous.
Every day I fall more in love with you, and every night I feel more miserable that you're afraid to love me back. How long will this go on? As long as you are around, I will never stop loving you. I just hope that you will love me back before it's too late.

Dear J,
Hows it going, bud. Sorry I dont talk to you anymore. Hell, i don't think you'd want to after everything that happened. Its cool though, everyone has to move on. I miss the relationship we had, it was a really strong one. Guess i was the only one that realized that. If youre wondering one thing about all this, its "are u gay". To answer, no im not gay, if i wanted to disappoint my parents I would drop out of school. Like i said, we had a close friendship, and because of that, I cared for you a lot. As much as that makes me sound like a faggot, its just who I am, thanks to my mother. Anyways, i hope youre doing well, by the looks of it you are. Again, sorry for all the trouble. -RJ

Good fucking thread, OP.

OP is not a faggot.

Dear bitch

Sorry for marrying your skank ass when we both turned 18 I know now you're in love with the idea of love and not in love with me l. I hope when you go back to your parents that we can both move on and file the divorce when we have money
You've cheated numerous times and so have I we shouldn't have gotten married young. Also now it's boring to fuck the same pussy day in and day out I'm sure you feel the same way. We can usually go a few days without communication and you don't know this but when yih leave im blocking yih wnd your whole family and cutting contact so I can start over and be 18 I didn't graduate because I got caught up with yih and was more worried about pleasing yih and building this false fairy tale for you just to get shit on . Also fuck you bitch when you're married yih don't just get to not pick me up from work with my fucking car then run back to your parents and the last thing I heard from you was "I'm not in the mood for you rn " you're only here till Saturday then it will all be over and I can move on

You're right he's a pedo

Otherwise

Good thread though hope it keeps bumping up you're probably helping lonely depressed fucks work shit off their chest so they don't off themselves

You're still a pedo though and I hope she says something to your stepmom

I'll write a letter too bitch

Dear mommy

Don't do it again. Don't do it again. I'll be a good boy. I'll be a good boy. I promise. No mommy don't hit me. Why did you have to hit me like that mommy? No. Don't hit me. You're hurting me. Why do you have to be such a bitch? Why don't you just fuck off and die? Why can't you just fuck off and die? Why don't you just leave here and die? Never stick your hand in my face again bitch. Fuck you. I don't need this shit. You stupid psycho sick abusive fucking whore. Would you like to see how it feels mommy? Here it comes get ready to die.

Your son,

David

10/10 unexpected ending would recommend to a friend

Kek

>Sorry for taking your sour apple vodka

Kek

Dear girl

For all the times that you rain on my parade and all the clubs you get in using my name..you think you broke my heart oh girl for goodness' sake! You think I'm crying on my own well, I ain't

And I didn't wanna write a song cos I didn't want anyone thinking I still care.

I don't but you still hit my phone up and baby i be movin' on and I think you should be.

Somethin' I don't wanna hold back: Maybe you should know that my mama don't like you and she likes everyone...and I never like to admit that I was wrong...and I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on but now I know I'm better sleeping on my own.

If you like the way you look that much baby, you should go and love yourself. And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin you should go and love yourself.

When you told me that you hated my friends the only problem was with you and not them and every time you told me my opinion was wrong and tried to make me forget where I came from

All the times that you made me feel small: I fell in love now I feel nothin' at all and never felt so low when I was vulnerable. Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

SO FUCK YOU,

Love JB

Holy shit this thread is fucking feels central

I'll write one

Dear bitch,
Your dog didn't run away
I put it down and buried it
Im not about to lose my house and all my shit because you have a dog that likes to bite kids

fucking savage

Hate to be "that guy" but the OP was 10/10 bait.

The thought of escape after 30 years in prison is such a manumitted thought to me. I have become acquainted with the evils of this disease. So much, that nit has now taxed all I am able to give. This alien I am inside a shell that will not comply with its given commands. I am not in charge of myself. I only have the ability to feel the torment and suffering as a weird outsider to my being. I am not in control, but can feel the consequences my captor of life receives. The worst part about this is they call me high functioning. A scorer on the high end of the I.Q. scale.

Roll

What does that mean? I am smart enough and aware enough to know that I am useless. I am aware of the suffering, of the emotional roller coaster. Of what I a missing out on. That' I am not like the others. I am trapped, imprisoned in a body with the wrong brain.

I cannot participate any longer. I do not want to. It has - it continues to beat at me like waves on retaining wall. And I keep telling myself I am strong, it will be okay, and something will come through. But, it feels like I am stuck in willy-wonkas acid factory. The trip just keeps getting worse and worse and doesn't seem to relent. My sensory issues to touch makes me unable to be loved or show love. My sensory issues to noise and light make me not want to go out as I am over stimulated and become so tired it takes days to recover and I am unable to function. So going to school, holding a job, all out of the question. I can't wear certain clothes because I don't like how things feel on my waist - and I am constantly hot. I'm the guy in a t-shirt and shorts when its 40 degrees. Another reason to be mocked and another wierd behavior associated with me.

I am broken. Defective. Humans are not supposed to be this way. It inhibits our survival. I would have been the infant thrown into the well. Which would have saved me from this agony - and would have been a blessing with hind-sight.

The medication, the therapy. Diagnoses after diagnoses. Abused by the school system, the legal system. Because I am not like you, your friends, not due to fault of my own.

Contemplating traveling to the Netherlands and receiving citizenship to take advantage of their human mental health P.A.D laws.

Autism is a mother fucker.

-love peace and chicken grease.

So close!

Faggot

That's right handle your shit like a real alpha

Still a good thread, who gives a shit honestly.

Dear C

We always had the worst timing.

I love you

Dear Subaru of America

My 1999 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT is great but i wish the antenna wasnt rusted shut, and the ac worked

I love speeding in the rain and having your AWD system not let me die. It's great

thanks,
satisfied second hand consumer

fuck

Dear JRH,

Remember when we first met?

I can still recall what you wore, the striped black and white sweater and the torn up jeans with the black boots.

I can hardly recall your best friend's last name. But I remember so many details about you.

We had a good run. For nearly half a decade.

There are times when I think back on it and try to cloud up the details with how terrible everything was, and don't get me wrong, things were shit, but it was a good kind of shit.

You took care of me so well, and I did my best to spoil you every chance I got.

In the end, the toll it took on me spiritually and emotionally couldn't make up for the way you rewarded me physically.

I was left exhausted near the end of it all, and when I saw an opportunity to flee, I finally took it.

Your mother is a mess. Your sister is too. But all of that would have been worth it, if you had only allowed yourself to leave them behind in order to care for yourself above them.

But in the end, they were the ones that welcomed you back into their arms. They were the ones, along with your myriad of silly friends and internet followers, that propped you back up after I ended things.

I didn't approve of your life after me.
The string of guys you found online to take away your frustration by giving you a sense of worth.

I didn't approve of how you sent me texts and pics of yourself to try and damage her the same way you felt she damaged you.

But you weren't hurting her so much as you were yourself.

When we met up again to relive our past glory, only days after I had decided she would be my new beginning, I was making a mistake. But it was one that I was okay with making if it meant I got to have you again.

And yeah. I definitely had you. Every which way I wanted to have you.

When we met again after that, the mistake compounded but, like a drug, I was growing a tolerance.

Dear KM,

I'm sorry I bullied you so relentlessly in middle school. I'm sorry that I probably made you dread coming to school every single day, wondering what mean and possibly violent things I might do to you that day. I'm sorry for any mental baggage you now carry around as an adult.

You were dorky and annoying and I was hurt and angry from an extremely violent home life, and I took my pain and thrust it upon you. You didn't deserve it. I think about you sometimes, and wonder how you're doing.

If it's any consolation, I'm doing probably just as well as you expected I'd be doing as an adult. Which is not very well at all. I was in trouble with the law multiple times in my early 20s. I've been sad, lonely, and miserable more often than not for over a decade. I've had one addiction after another. I've never gone to college and have only ever worked as an unskilled laborer, breaking my body for years and years. I languish in poverty and despair.

I hope you are happy and successful and loved.

Truly remorseful,
M

Ya know, people can't shut up about how much they hate everything all them time, and your post was refreshing.

I fucking wish it was bait
Some days I just stare at my front door waiting for it to be busted down in front of my wife and for my ass to be hauled off because she made her story seem like hardcore rape
It's been like 5 or 6 years though so I like to tell myself she wojld have said something by now

Or she'll break down one day to a bf or something and they come up with a plan to fuck my life up for good

Back then it didn't seem like a big deal and now realizing that letting my horny teenage self literally pay and make promises to my step sister that I hardly ever actually did was kind of fucked up and she won't be able to have a normal relatuonships again because of me

Trust me
I wish it was fucking bait

my car is all I have in my life

Everyone leaves you eventually, you do the same to every one else. Why begrudgingly hold on to something/someone that makes you sad.

When we met after that and you started to grow distant from me, thanks to your own new beginning, I knew I had to stop.

But like a drug once more, I was hooked.

Less on you though, more on the adventure of being a piece of shit.

But my immaturity took hold and I felt I had to win more than your body, I had to win your soul.

You had already given me every part of you, except your trust.

So I fished for it.

You took a picture of yourself, and I didn't care.
You slipped off your clothes, and I didn't care.
You performed acts for me and none of it mattered.

Until you took a picture of your face with a smirk that told me you really thought I'd give you another chance. That's when I knew I had your trust.

And a part of me considered it.

And decided fuck you.

You had wasted my life being a slave to the narrative of the media, your family, your own confused sense of self-identification.

Then you betrayed yourself by selling yourself to those who made you feel desired and all in an effort to show me who you could have been if I had kept you.

Then you found someone and still, continued playing with me, as if somehow this would show me you could be what I was looking for.

All of this but you couldn't just be happy with being yourself for yourself.

So fuck you.

But man. What I would do to fuck you, just once more.

Because even though all this happened 2 years ago, I still think about you.

Still wonder if there would have been a moment when you self-realized. And became your own person.

Not this, Void.

Dear kid

I'm sorry for kicking you in the nuts
Your mom threatened to press charges on me and I'm lucky we were 4th graders
You had to be in a wheelchair for like two weeks
I guess my kickball greatness didn't help your situation
I overheard my parents talking about how some shit was broken or whatever
Im probably the reason yih will have distorted children or are sterile now that you're older
I didn't think I kicked you that hard
And don't worry
Your big brother beat me up while you were in the hospital
Sometimes I look up your Facebook and I will be able to die in peace if I see kids on your shit one day
It's a strange thing to bother me but I single handedly fucked your life up

Bamp

Holy shit my sides

Wow.

But I don't want you to be misinformed.

Here's how I really feel about you, now, in retrospect.

You're stupid.

You're a fucking idiot, brainwashed into believing ideologies without looking beyond the face value.

You claim this and that but never want to look at any evidence that may support the other side.

You're weak.

You're pathetic.

You're just a piece of shit who fell for another piece of shit and after that piece of shit figured out were a piece of shit, had to find other pieces of shit because that's what you thought it meant when I said to get your shit together.

You're talented.

You're pretty funny.

You're pretty clever.

You're pretty. Beautiful. Fitter than you give yourself credit for. Sexy even.

But until you can see yourself that way, you'll just be hideous.

Stupid, pathetic, weak and hideous.

/Thread

Wut

Mom,
I'm sorry I treat you so poorly. It is hard with you being disabled and mentally unstable as well as a hoarder. I try my best to do errands and help you out but all the years of being yelled at and made to feel like shit for no reason while trying to help you has given my tons of resentment towards you. Everything has to be done your way, on your terms and exactly when you want it. I can do everything you ask of me for months but the moment I don't do one small thing you will not talk to me for days or weeks at a time. But, I don't even try to make it easier anymore. I'm sorry I am always in a bad mood and on the rare days when you are in a good mood and try to talk to me I snap at you and drop off your things as I rush out the door. It will suddenly hit me at times how alone you must feel since you never leave the house and how shitty it must make you feel with how annoyed everyone acts for having to run around for you all the time. I know you feel abandoned and hated. I see your condition getting worse and I know that one day something will happen where I wish I had made more of an effort to repair our relationships. I just wish things were different and our interactions werent so dysfunctional. Ill always love you, even though I dont show it. I just hope we can fix things before its too late.

Top fucking kek
You're a piece of shit user
One eyed Randy is now your doing

Crazy you still are discontent with yourself after all these years

Say what

My dear cowgirl, I miss riding horses on the trails. Kissing in the fields under the starlight. I wish I could turn back time to fool around in the barn like we used to. I haven't found a girl as fun-sized as you since. Not many girls are 5' 1". I miss playing video games with you late at night. I miss holding your hand and playing guitar for you as your heart melted for me. I miss the late night sex we had and all the kinky things you used to do you god damn nympho. I still see you all the time, now that you work for me at my business. You never flirt with me like you used to. Always running around with some faggot beta looking fucker. Is it because I'm no longer boyish? Do you miss my nerdy innocence? I miss holding you in my arms. Even though you slept with me a month ago I know there was nothing more to it than you just wanted to get ahead at work. I miss having you be mine. I miss the days I had your heart. Now it feels like you just want to fuck any guy who can manage to open your legs up. I don't know what pain you are trying to block. I can't seem to say the right things to you over text message now and fuck I know I'm probably annoying. You were such a controlling bitch but I liked that about you because you were still submissive in the bedroom. I miss you cowgirl. I miss your tomboyish side and most of all...I think about you constantly.

P.S.
I can't ever love someone the same after being with you.

Fuck man, is this true?

But most of all.

I'm sorry.

I never intended on it, but in the end, I only used you to close out a chapter of a book that I didn't want to read anymore. I tore you out and ripped you up so that I wouldn't ever have to face that story anymore.

Like so many before you, but hopefully no more after you, I used you as a way to run away.

Ending us was a way for me to begin anew, and it only cost breaking your heart, breaking your trust, and breaking what I believed to be my moral code and ethical standards.

It twisted me up inside to look back on it, and I would love nothing more than to have learned a lesson from all this.

I'm sorry for hurting you. But mostly I'm sorry for tainting myself. Hope you're doing better for yourself, mamabird.

-The Biggest Piece of Shit.

Is that you Thatcher?

Hang in there bud, I know that feel.

This is gold

Good, fucker probably deserved it.

Dam wish I had cowgirl qt3.14

Fuck you brought up shit I didn't want to feel

Dear friends,

though you are few, I'm sorry, for feeling sorry for myself all the time when all of you want to do is help I find myself not wanting to take you a border my sinking ship of a life even though you people are the things keeping me afloat, I'm trying to get better and I'm trying to over come my fears and focus on my motivations you guys have lead me to this point and I would be lying in bed doing nothing if not for you so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear Girl,

Go eat some shit and die you fucking cunt.

Sincerely and with much respect,
user

PS: Yes, I destroyed your WiFi and I'll happily go to hell for it.

Dear E,

You still talk to me but I'm not really sure what you get out of it anymore. You change the subject when I talk about you, and you tell me that you dont ever want to be with me the same way as before.

Dont get me wrong, I get it. For a year we had a great thing. I cheated on her, and you cheated on your husband. You eventually left your husband. Not for me, but because you were unhappy and it was a good thing.

Sex was amazing. Spending time with you was amazing. Being in your presence was amazing. I have memories I'll never forget. Then you fell in love with me. I knew at that point things were going to fall apart. Did I stop? No. That was on me.

You were my 2nd girlfriend for a few months because you wanted the title. We spent evrey bit of time we could together because thats what you wanted and I wanted you to be happy.

The moment you threatened my home life... was the start of the end. You wanted to give me the world. I already had my own and had no intention of leaving it. I had my world for 10 years. You wanted me to leave it after knowing you for 8 months. I couldnt do it.

So here we are, a year later. You say you deleted all of our pictures from your phones vault, and you would never do anything with me ever again. So again I wonder... now that we just talk as friends... What in the world are you getting out of it, and why am I still here talking to you as if I could get you back?

-A

Dear N,
I'm sorry our friendship ended. I still think about you frequently, and I will probably regret the loss of our friendship for the rest of my life. I hope you are living well in Japan. I miss you. I wish my girlfriend was more understanding of our friendship.

Dear C,
For the same reasons as above, I'm sorry and I regret that I allowed what I explicitly promised you wouldn't happened. I regret it even more now that I know that you'll be staying in Minnesota, always nearby, but I can never meet you. I feel so ashamed of myself, that I can't even bear to face you, because you would see the shame I feel in my soul. I sometimes think I made the wrong choice in choosing her over you.

I wish there was a way to know if I made the right choice. I suppose if I did, I wouldn't feel this way, right?

Sincerely, C.

Dear L
Its been a while since we've talked. I know what happened between us didn't end so well. I don't miss you. I don't want to give it another chance but at the same time I wanna just talk to you like the way we used to before all the stuff happened. Have the same late night talks talking about random shit.

J aka socc

I would do anything to have her back...

Fuck you, you knew what you were getting into joining this thread.

Dear DMS,

Youre a fucking idiot. You never think about the consequences in life. You never stop to think, "hey, this could be bad for me". Then again....maybe thats why you are happier than me. Anyways thanks for always being there for me and a better friend and person than i could ever bring myself to be.
For every person you want to help and every situation you want to help out in, Im ready to hurt somebody and stop caring to avoid hurt later on.
Thanks for proving somebody can be better than me, sorry for not being better than I could and screw you for not realizing your potential

-from Fed with love

Dear user,

I had hoped in the beginning that you were going to be different. You offered me my dream job so how could I have said no.

10 months has passed since that day And I still don't have what you promised I would achieve. The days are becoming linger and I am becoming emotionally and professionally drained.

Why do you constantly lie, Why are you so ape the tic towards training and why do you pet yourself become such a bloody mess and have such bad temper issues.

You have effectively poised my love for what I wanted to do for the rest of my life and you have forced me down a path that is filled with dangers.

Thank you for Fucking up my life, How very wrong I was for putting my trust in another person.

Dad, you are dead. I fucked the daughter of the stripper you fucked. You will never see your grandchild bastard since you are dead. Working for Ma Ball and taking pay offs from the Irish Mob in McKees Rocks, PA, to fuck up federal wiretaps to pay for my Electrical Engineering Degree at CMU. That is a total dick move. This explains the Goodfellows at your coffin when I came from Silicon Valley to inspect the work of the mob boss Funeral Director to give you your Final Dress. The Masons did not cross your legs in the coffin since you never made it past 5th degree. Fuck you daddy!

Sometimes I wish I could just talk to you. It's been a long time since I've gotten to even see you. I miss hanging out and watching RealTV, football, and working on cars at the shop. I shit myself thinking about what'd you say about how my life has turned out. I'm lost and I know you'd have the perfect thing to say to make it easier. It's been almost twenty years since you've passed, but for some ignorant reason I still think I'll be able to talk and see you soon.

Dear M

You're my best friend but sometimes you're such an insufferable fucking cunt. I don't know how any human being can be as unempathetic and selfish as you. Not everything I say is an insult, so stop fucking acting like it is, and stop getting defensive over every little thing. You don't get to be an asshole, and call everyone who responds to you in a negative way an asshole. Next time, try apologizing when someone says that you've hurt them, instead of calling them a baby.

If you don't change how you are, you're going to die alone, I can promise you. You're heading down that path.

Yes. My mom is disabled, bipolar, suffers from depression and has been a hoarder for the past 10 years. I run errands for her daily, but it is hard to help her because she has realistic expectations and I can't live up to them. (One example is in the middle of winter she wanted me to walk across town to walmart in the middle of a blizzard to get her a special kind of soda she was craving. When I protested, she got so mad she didn't talk to me for days. It's always something like that. If I don't do like she wants she claims I don't care about her, even though I do so much otherwise) I still walked to the store and did it, but the way it works with her is that once she had gotten mad, it doesnt count, and she'll still be mad after you do what she wants. She makes it seem like you owe it to her at that point and it's not a favor anymore. It results in her becoming angry and in turn me being angry at her. The manipulation is how she keeps people around and I hate her for it. The worst part of all of this is that she doesnt realize and will swear on her life that stuff never happened because her mind is so far gone. Ill bring up an example and she cuts me off and says an entirely different version. It's so frustrating when someone doesnt believe something you know for a FACT happened. It has started a vicious cycle because one of our main problems is that she is constantly upset and hurt that I don't ever seem to want to just come over and spend time with her. But like I said, years of a dysfunctional relationship full of arguing and manipulation has made it so that I can barely even tolerate to be around her. It makes me feel awful and I love her to death because she is my mother, but on a daily basis I don't realize that and we just spend our time with one being mad at the other. It kills me a little bit more every day and I want nothing more than to have a normal, loving relationship with my mom.

Dear friend,
I miss you, Im sorry I jumped into a relationship like that but I genuinely never felt the way I did for you at any time before that. You were literally a copy cat, a female version of me. I loved your humor, You are adorable. I remember a lot of details about you still, I hate seeing you. I really do. You're like an ugly painting but it's worth too much to tear down. I miss you and our day long conversations. Year and a couple months I knew you. Best year of my life, I was happy. But lo and behold he fuckin got ya didn't he. He did. I'm fucked over and you two are all happy, I hope you are truly happy. I hate that you made me feel.

Dear obsession,
I nearly just let it all out the other day. I hope I am the furthest thing from your mind, but I did want to say, even if it's just so that I can hear it, I had a small victory. A strong confident woman came to speak to us and told us about her experience over seas. The only thing on her mind was getting home, so she would exercise to pass the time. She did it with a friend and together they made months feel like days. Just weeks before returning home, she got to witness a few good men drop like stones from the safety of her work desk. When the bodies returned she saw a familiar face. She told us she hated herself instantly. She believed she had no right to be depressed. She was not the one six feet underground, or the widow who had to explain to her children that their father was never coming home. No. She was the one going home to a supportive family and a possible promotion soon down the road. She believed there was no reason for her to feel so God awful about herself if someone else has it so much worse. She felt ungrateful and pitiful. It was surreal hearing it all be put into words. I was trying to hold back the tears in the front row. What I think if you is nothing compared to what she must have gone through, and even she believed her problems were pennies to the likes of others. So if she could stand there, proud and strong, after what she went through, then I'm sure I'll be just fine one day. So I'm sorry for worrying. And I'm sorry for thinking you even care.

-user

Fuck you

h

i think i'm in love with you but i can feel you losing interest, sorry i'm so needy, you're the best girlfriend i've ever had. i'm sure i annoy the shit out of you.

-i