Fucking Mormons

Fucking Mormons.

Ask for nudes OP

Op, what are you? A retarded cuck?
>Because we aren't married
Be a man for once in your life. "Hey femanon, you want to do oral? We wouldn't be having sex."
Then deliver.

Absolutely fuck Utah. I can't wait to get out.

I have

ask for face fucking, be like, its the same principle like sex, but i stick it in your mouth and you let me do it like i want to

Worth a shot. But she didn't fall for the meme

lol no its not, its called bonding, we get to "know eachother" more

I had a Mormon girlfriend who drank enough cum to float a battleship. Oral is definitely not sex.

Heh.
>What if we just lay naked next to each other? We can suck air like sponges, because you are a waste of my time. Tits or GTFO

kek

Show us them bad boys then OP. Come on stop being a fag lets go

Say it

Apparently not. AM I RIGHT?

can you jerk me off then?
then while shes doing it convince her to oral, then penetrate, women get wet giving oral

If you don't agree to fuck me, I'm never talking to you again.

Face down ass up bitch

It's just difficult babe. I already have friends I'm not fucking, they're called dudes.hahah.

What a cuck.

she's a bad mormon, though, if she says "fuck". that's taboo for them. just push to netflix and chill, she'll probably fuck you once she's actually there.

Dude. Mormon chicks are fucking easy. Came out to utah via military and met several mormon girls out here. They are intensely sexually frustrated. They act all proper online,all you got to do is meet them, show you are a good guy, and start with some hugging and cuddling, lead it to kissing and you will get to getting your cock sucked and fucked in no time. Honestly they have been the easiest girl to bang

same shit, get her started like a mower, then she'll be down to go trough whatever

Caffeine and alcohol are the gateway liquids. Cum is after that.

Vouch.
Also pic of her?

Me and my fiance have been together for 4 years and were marrying soon
Were christian so weve waited for marriage to have sex though we agree masturbation, oral, hand jobs, feet jobs (im a foot fag) and any kind of fore play isnt sinful (because it isnt).

this is me^

this guy is right. listen to this guy. i attended byu as a non-mormon and it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

You restrict sex in a religion to a certain extent and all the chicks become sex starved.

Which makes it easy to get them in bed

Underrated post

Yep, had a few girls from byu and some from weber, it is to easy

yo drop some of that mormon jesus stuff on her, tell her you were sent to the planet to be its new god fam. Godbodies love that shit.

Also to tag onto my post, if you do land one and fuck them, they will get clingy. If you are not prepared for that get ready. I luckily had the base here to get away from that kinda crazy. Just have an exit strategy my dude unless you are trying to keep her.

Exactly!

True tho.

My Mormon gf gives the best head I've ever had.

>any time you make some joke about getting laid I have to stop myself from volunteering

well, at least this confirms she's 200% into you

Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus
You could do anal without being married

This is fucking magical. Ive stolen that image as of now.

OP, I tried dating a Mormon. Don't even bother. Just give up and go fuck someone else.

Anything remotely close to having sex is still considered sex in the eyes of the Mormons.

Yeah, one got stalker level with me, shit got nuts

not OP but care to elaborate?

Rape em you'll only do 3 months

Oh, okay. I see.

They are genuinely nice, but sometimes you get the crazies but that's the case with girls of other faiths as well. Just try and spot the telltale signs of a stage 9000 clinger. Am Mormon can confirm.

roll

she wants you so bad?

take it away from her...

and once she starts blowing up your phone...you tell her, 'look, i like you, i want to fuck you, but we have different views on life and if its not gonna happen i'm moving on

if she really does like you, she'll be suckin your sausage in no time

>op is bitch

Was in high school, Mormon chick had a thing for me, and she was super hot so I went with it. We flirted around for like the whole year, but she was super controlling(accosting me for language, wanted to be around me all the time, trying to convert me, etc), until I finally snapped. She apologized to me and I told her I loved her, but by that point she'd had the hots for some other guy she was friends with.

They dated for like a month before she broke up with him before because he wouldnt even kiss her. He was a total fucking cuck.

It was actually a huge boost to my self esteem, bitch didn't know what she wanted and she missed out.

I grew up in the Mormon church. As long as I wasn't trying to put my dick in their vagina, they were good to go. Oral, anal, handjob... Sky's the limit.

Oh yeah they are nice without a doubt. Hell they will cook and clean for you if you let them. The stalker i had didn't show till after the second date after some road head, talking about starting a family with me and getting genuinely weird blah blah. Most of them were great just super clingy that's all....i will agree that girls of any faith will be like that if they are super into it. Except for this one goth/emo/satanic whatever bitch i played with when i was younger, she was just down to fuck and leave. Was great

>Fucking Mormons
more like not fucking mormons

>OP can't get willing girl to fuck him for religious reasons
>she wants, OP can't close
>sequel frustration intensifies
So OP, how's Hugh school going so far? You getting good grades?

>*sexual
Fuck you phone.

thanks for clarifying, user

wtf, this thread is dead, op hasent even updated

My pleasure. Remember friend, if you see a Mormon, turn 180 degrees and walk the fuck away. Lol

>sequel frustration intensifies

what?

fucking goomb

10/10

Sex really isn't a big deal. If she's into you and you're available you'll probably end up doing something if you get the privacy.

Also, pics?

Say Oh Okay then never talk to her again.

It can be a big deal with Mormons. Even if you manage to get through the bullshit and actually do it, you'll be dealing with the aftermath for a long time.

trips get

>sequel frustration
>Hugh school