Illinois Thread

Illinois Thread

Bump, Lets see some bitches from Warrenville mayhaps?

Gurnee here

630 naperville here

Jenny P.
Maine South High School in Park Ridge.

>Class of 1997.

Michaela K. A model from Chicago. She claimed that she never did nudes, but I see some nipples here.

Same girl.

Evanston wins?

Is this thread dead?
One more Michaela, Then I'll post another model I know.

jeez this lady is is 38 now lel

Any from suburbs around east Leyden area?

37, but I don't think anybody is keeping score.

Another one...

Any hillsboro? I used to have a bunch but I lost them. ANyine have any of the once I shared or maybe some I haven't seen?

So in case it wasn't obvious, I'm an oldfag who went to Maine South and graduated in 1997. One day in early 1998, my boy called me up, and told me to check out a site called windycitychicks.com.

I never joined, because I didn't have a credit card at the time, but there were some sample pics of her.

shit. forgot the pic.

bump

I started fucking a friend of hers after our high school reunion. We all hung out one night. I played dumb, but every time I looked at her i thought, "I've seen you masturbating on the internet."

So if there are any other oldfags from Maine South in this thread, go ahead and post what you have.

Can I make requests? Anybody have nudes of monica l from 708? She lives in Chicago now.

>pic related. from her instagram.

Chernise. From chicago. Nude.

So I'm the only one here, eh?
fine. I'll post this, then let this thread die.

any 847?

815 anyone?

have you seen this one pretty hot, semi nerdy looking phillipena american or something like that girl, age 24, black, fairly long hair, wears glasses girl, quite skinny? lives in evanston and frequently goes out to eat with this skinny white guy maybe age 27, quite nerdy looking, both very conservative

i wish i was just there at a starbucks looking at hot women

nah sorry. went to hs there, moved recently.

Anyone recognize them?

618 LETS GO

The blonde in the back looks familiar

who?

Cuck?

Granite City lets go!

Any idea who?

dumping my IL folder. post more and find out

i'll give you the name kenzie

bumping for 630

brunette looks like someone i know, but im not sure if its her

looks like mallory b any more?

tell her to clean her fucking mirror. shes fine as fuck though for real

damnit

that girl invited me to dinner without telling me she had a boyfriend and i ended up taking a train with her to where she lives in evanston to get her boyfriend then we all had fucking dinner at one of the places in evanston... god what a ridiculous night

she was really hot though, and she was flirting with me pretty consistently throughout the previous few weeks so obv im dying to have apic of her

Not her, I know this girl just want people to find out.

IN VA now.

Any 708?

Any from Taft hs?

ayeeee gurnee

Name?

kek

Any Effingham win ?

Any 708 /Steger/Crete/monee/Chicago heights ?