What would you do to them thread?

what would you do to them thread?

what would you do to her?

bump

would spread open her legs and rip her jeans and take her right then and there in that chair, then turn her around on that bannister and take her ass and cum inside

anyone do this one?

I would cut open her stomach and eat her large intestine with a pair of chopsticks as she died.

I'd pound right with her legs wrapped around me while I watch her titties jiggle. And I'd have left sit on her face as I fuck her. MOAR pls

These threads are almost as sad and pathetic as furry threads.

what else would you do to her?

titfuck left as right watches and cries

ziptie her hands behind her back after I strip her naked, then face fuck her on her knees until I'm ready to shoot my load down her throat

nice. right has pretty big tits too though for an asian. Left has DD right has C

anything anally?

nice. would grab them and use them as handles as i take her in the asshole

got more of the other girl from the first pic? I'd only anal her if she begged me to stuff her ass

girl on left here. what would you do to her?

I'd slowly fuck left missionary and let her fill my dick fill her tight pussy while right fiended on my ass

I'd definitely fuck left in her ass. I'd want to fuck her with her legs over my shoulders, so I can watch her facial expression as I ram my fat cock into her tight ass. If she cried I might just pump her ass full of my semen before making her clean off my dick with her mouth

id pay her to watch me jerk off

i like right girl's tits better but here you guys go. what else would you do to them?

she looks like a dude

What would you do to them?

wwyd to these sisters?

wwyd?

What would you do to this slut

3rd girl's tits are huge. take her and titty fuck and then spread her legs and cum straight into her womb

Wwyd?

Tell me Sup Forums

yeah they are. and she's a huge prude. you like sam?

she or the 4th one in the pic are the best

I love me some pics of cute girls next to their ugly friends

imgur of a bunch of her fb pics

Sup ForumslaUuJ

trust me, she's the one you want. she's the innocent one

Fuck em right in the pussy

any love for my ex?

would love to give her her first anal, if she's that innocent.

Those lips would feel perfect wrapped around my cock.

joined a sorority having never even touched a cock. if only she knew what she was in for.

plus every guy is going for her because she's the only hot virgin left

would love to see that gangbang of her first party then

Love the thought of innocent young girls slowly turning into vapid bimbo fucktoys after joining a sorority

What would you do to her?

I'd pay any amount of money just to see her react to getting jizzed on for the first time. apparently all she does is get tipsy and make out and dryhump. pushes your hands away if you try and grab tit. waste

Despite how she's started dressing (because she's pretty much forced to), it's taking a while. She even untags and deletes all of these because she doesn't want people seeing. strict parents and shit (and I'm pretty sure shame too lol)

it makes for decent fap material though

Tweaked fuckin chick

What this guy said:

I'd slide my cock between those hooters

mhmm

So what you're saying is we should post her literally everywhere

go for it. everything is on the imgur

Force them against a gloryhole

would only fuck right anally so i dont have to see her teeth

Fuck the skinny friend in front of the fat one while we both verbally humiliate her. Me telling her how amazing her friend's pussy feels and her friend laughing at her and constantly reminding her of how much better her body looks, how guys only ever want to flirt with her when they go out and how they'd never want to touch fatty's pathetic body when they could have her instead.

rate? also wwyd?

I'd like to take them out to dinner.

Wwyd Sup Forums?

Nice

yup

Murder. Rape. A good old fashion murder-rape. And yes, in that order.

>
Syracuse University? Pretty sure I had sex in the next room over.

yeah. they're all in the same sorority

Fag.

Here's the deleted pic.

Right two are 10/10

yeah they are

Hope you user didn't delete this because he had second thoughts about the dirty things Sup Forums would think about this pretty slut.

I'm jerking off to her right now.

but Sam doe

I love how she untags all of these. So ashamed of turning into a slut. Thanks for sharing!

How would she react if she knew I was jerking my fat cock, imagining violating all her tight little holes. And covering her pretty innocent face in thick creamy cum?

Should I tribute a picture for her?
Where would I send it?

np. make sure you check out the imgur for what I didn't post here

imgur
Sup ForumslaUuJ

Take her out to dinner, get a blowjob. Them call her back the next day

Right click and save

Grab her throat, spit in her face.

Fuck her pretty mouth until she gags.

Pull her ears until they rip.

Piss on her face.

Leave her broken, violated and soaking in cum and piss.

She'd be fucking horrified. Scroll up and read up. She's a total prude

And you could post it here. Making a collage to send. Again, plenty more pics on the imgur

feel free to tribute, save, fake, share, or fap to any one you want. the fact that she'd be mortified makes it better

Wwyd? Super kinky

Jesus christ I'm cumming so hard to her

good

she needs to be seen and fapped to

she even deletes the stuff that even slightly makes her tits look good

lost

know that feel

Would tie both up, gag with each other's panties, and take turns fucking their tits and twats while their muffled screams fell on deaf ears and they're forced to taste eachother's asses and pussies in the form of the thongs in their mouths. Oh the possibilities!

keep going. love bdsm/bondage fantasies about her the most just because she'd probably be the most disturbed by them (and she's not kinky at all)

I'd give them a sandwich

I have a pair of handcuffs and a ballgag with Sam's name on it. I'd parade her around on a leash on all fours and gladly collar her. She obviously isn't slutting up fast enough

but what when she resists?