Species seem to get physically weaker as they progress mentally, like Asians and niggers for example...

Species seem to get physically weaker as they progress mentally, like Asians and niggers for example. Are monkeys just really unadvanced tribes of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGiQaabX3_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As some apes progressed mentally they grew smaller and weaker and turned into apes and chimps. Still powerful, but smaller and more efficient.

>seem to

basically those with intelligence dont need strength as much, so the strong aspects of them begin to die out.

non furry humans would have died out if we hadnt been smart enough to make clothes.

There just like us, but with a look of constant confusion. Like, just not a lot going on upstairs. I wonder what they think about as they sit there. Simple little thoughts or do they think at all to themselves?

As we develop, we have more and more simple thoughts that allow us to communicate. Well communicate to some extent, some have a hard time pronouncing or understanding most words. Image how frustrating it must be not to be able to properly pronounce or even understand the meaning or complexity of some words.

You know, its funny, but he looks really stoic to be quite honest. Simple, but like he has his shit together. It also seems like his mind could either be blank, or he knows all mysteries and just knows shit in general.

Interesting, I think ill save this one.

I was debating coming here vs sleeping, and I'm kind of glad I did. Now ill sleep.

Just coasting through life, but never having the ability to think truly deep thoughts. Maybe it makes them really happy, an ignorant bliss. A bliss interrupted by an occasional anger and ravage chimp out.

Then it reaches some sort of short lived perfection state. Where the beauty of it's species is immortalized.

ITT: Self taught biologists

I have more respect for someone who sucks horse cocks on camera than a white woman who fucks niggers!

You know why I hate niggers? It's not because of their skin color, because that would be stupid, no, it's because they are evolutionary throwbacks.

Think about it. As we developed as a species, the more intelligent of us started to explore the world because of higher I.Q. s which led to intellectual curiosity. As time progressed those people evolved into other races and started to build modern civilization. Meanwhile niggers sat content to wallow in their own nignorance and graze in fields like the dumb fucking animals they are. The worst thing an advanced civilization could do is let these fucking chimps in because they contribute nothing and breed like cockroaches.

Bringing these fucks to North America was the worst thing anyone could have done and now we're seeing the end result. They drain resources and add nothing of worth to our societies. Go to any major city in the USA, look at it today then compare it to the way it was 50-60 years ago. Look at everything we built and then look at the ruins left today as these knuckle dragging fucking Neanderthals drag our world back into the dark ages.

I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak and don't have to live much longer to see it go further into the fucking shitter because of niggers, SJW's, cucks and fags!!!FACT!!!

> Asians and niggers

Okay the Khan tribe Mongolians (teeny feisty chinks) kicked the living shit out of European knights with zero casualties in any battle. Did the Dane to the Hindus who Alexander couldn't defeat, and to the Arabs who defeated the greco-romans.

I think you're probably a nigger op your observation isn't applicable universally

Then the species turns into little efficient automatons. I wake up everyday thanking all that is white, that I was born white.

Nigger ape eyes.

as a species become more intelligent size is less of a determinant for mating. selection no longer favors the largest when the clever are the ones that can survive longer.

TL;DR

My friend is physically in good shape, a good 4 inches taller than me, homeless and no girlfriend. I'm fat, out of shape, but make a lot of money sitting on my ass all day and have really hot wife. Hmmm...

>Shelly Publishing
I remember what being 13 was like

Why are ape balls that big?
Humans are larger but have smaller balls, I don't get how that works out.

It's a correlation with muscle mass and testosterone output

>blackman.jpg
That's a nigger mammy, the bucks have big balls, that one has saggy tits

They can only think about rape.

>I wake up everyday thanking that my entire race are slaves to Jews, niggers are fucking our women, we have pink swine skin, our short lived rule is already crumbling, and that all I have left now is this website

Can animals even consent?

This harambe has mostly Caucasian features; pink lips, deep inset little Neanderthal eyes halfway up his forehead, white skin

Saving this for meme magic coming soon

Skin is mostly 'white'

Goodnight op you niggerlover you

Irish were slaves before blacks, you cucked bitch boy. Also, Africans sold their own kin to the settlers. Suck on my fat white cock.

Aren't the ones living here technically on welfare already? Then again, I guess they actually bring in the visitors to the zoo which makes the zoo money. Weird... apes, chimps and monkeys contribute more to society than niggers. Now I see how it's insulting to compare these "differently abled" relatives of ours with filthy niggers.

No matter how you feel, remember, these are part of your species. Your kind. If the lesser races could think like us, they would be much more depressed than us. Smarter people simply demand more from themselves and are disappointed in themselves. This is what separates them from those simple minded cock roaches.

Did you get this off yahoo news comments? Using excessive exclamation marks makes you sound like and old bitter faggot. I don't like worthless humans that refuse to contribute to society, but I don't waste energy hating them and going on tirades about how all of a race is bad. If evolution certain races better then why can you find worthless human beings of all colors?

Always remember, that out of every shit rice field, jungle hut or downtown hood, we won the evolutionary lottery. The whites will probably die out eventually, but just imagine how shitty the world would be without us. Gods among men.

your mother is a furry human
>lel

What a legacy we leave behind.

But the strongest men on the planet are all white men, fuckwit.

Perfection of a species.

You saved it for the balls let's be real.

If you're white and don't see this on a daily basis, you're doing it wrong.

Occasionally you will get anomalies, and the genetically rich will be both strong and intelligent. This is rare, but does happen.

Statistically speaking, more intelligent mammals tend to be weaker because of evolution. The intelligent among us don't need to swing from trees and fight off predators because we've built machines to do everything we want. Whereas, niggers with low intelligence need to be stronger physically and be able to run faster because of evolution yet again. Niggers in Africa typically don't have the resources we do, and so they must fight among themselves. Simply put, it's survival of the fittest. And the intelligent ones are the fittest.

Fit indeed.

Well, it's more like survival of the "good enough" at this point, seeing as we're able to select our mates based on looks alone. This is the only reason dumb chads and niggers still exist. If it were a true survival of the fittest, we'd all have amazing abs and be highly intelligent.

Also we wouldn't be black.

Can I barah a dolla?

youtube.com/watch?v=dGiQaabX3_o

This solidifies my point.

>the genus of homo

Nah, we just need to bring bullying back. Fat kids need to reminded not to eat.

Phaggots all

Bullying wouldn't work because not enough people would agree, and there'd be too many to bully considering those of us who believe this would be beneficial are a rarity. Hitler was on the right track; he didn't bully; he did mass genocide instead.

her figure is good, but her face looks reminiscent of a rat from dishonored

what is to be proud of when looking at this picture, I just see some pseudo vikings trying to find their ancestors in the worst of winter clothing.

Imagine this thing ripping your limbs off as you sit there in awe of it's might. After it yanks out your arms and legs, it slowly brings it's incisors down on you face and starts eating.

I'd just shoot it.

Surprise motherfucker!

Shoot me nigger, see what happens.

no

die nigger die

I'd like to see that nigger try