Sup Forums, I have a 4 inch dick

Sup Forums, I have a 4 inch dick.

Is there any legitimate way to increase this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the problem then. Let me have a go you probably "won't even feel a thing"

surgery

ha bitch, mine is almost 5, now i dont feel as bad about myself

What?

Yes but I'm not going going to tell you :) I'm not fucking around there's a legitimate way that's not painful, damaging, or ineffective. But I had to find it for myself so you gotta do the same, get ta searching faggot

Stop lying

I really don't care about the pain. Whether it's petty or not, I don't feel like I'm good enough because of it.
What even was it? Some kind of surgery or exercise? Because seriously, you know what fucking google's going to give me.

Not to mention you're probably lying anyways.

you better quit fucking around and help some anons out

What?

just be gay

I'm pretty sure there's a simple trick to increase it by three inches. I know I saw a link for it one time.

maybe i should say this is tagalog
walang taba bading

I'm 7 inches and want it up to 9... help me plox!

Guys, there is no way besides surgery which is risky and they usually only do it for extreme micro-penis guys who want to kill themselves anyway.
Don't injure your dick doing some stupid shit. Better to have a functional little dick than a dysfunctional little dick.

>tfw 8 inch dick
>never used it

ting tanf walla walla bing bang

The G-Spot is less than 3 inches in a females vagina. Unless your girth is unusually small too you shouldn't worry. Nothing really works for length, unless you are a fat fuck, then all you need to do is lose weight. I know for a fact jelqing will add girth, but you have to stick to a routine like your life depends on it. I added an inch and a half of girth by using a penis pump and jelqing (the pump was just to get the blood flowing down there).

jesus christ Philippines. this is a real language?

Just give up on girls and be a sissy. You were literally born for it

no you were literally born for it.

prob pe exercises, they're a joke but apparently work if you do them for years, dont think they sustain though

7.25+x5.5 here, want an 8x6 cock just to be the ultimate male but fuck that, i'm not squeezing my cock for 2 yrs straight no thanks

THATS NOT THE POINT

explain, need links

am this user and does it work forever?

Fag here: anything in the 4-7 inch range is fine, don't let the size queens get to you.

There's a new and simple surgery that costs a fuck ton currently since there's only one doctor authorized to do it in the US.

I don't think exercises do shit, from a medical perspective.

saline injection my friend. go in the urethra at an angle to avoid external scarring

buy a bigger one

Forgot link:

gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery

nope sorry if there was it would be common knowledge

dont get scammed for thousands of dollars for nothing

Dude I wish. My dick is 8inches so there's no way I could be a sissy

thats nothing. my dick is 11 inches so from my prespective you are a sissy

I don't see people with big dicks getting awards, so what's the big deal. Just learn to like your cock

Doctor here. No.
>anyone saying otherwise is either selling something, or they got duped by someone selling something.

Well I mean, I'd certainly be your sissy if that's what you want

no thanks. im into actual 10/10 women

Fair enough. It was nice talking to you anyway. I wish you and your big dick the best of luck

Lose some weight chubby. Im fat, started losing some weight and gained an inch, 5 to 6 baby, still got some fat around there so maybe another when all is said and done?