I was born a woman but I want to be a guy. But I don't...

I was born a woman but I want to be a guy. But I don't. What I really want Is to have a dick to fuck men and woman instead of men fucking me. I'm not the only one right?

So instead of a beta dike you wanna be a beta cuck?

Strapons? I dunno if they have dick transplants or whatever. Maybe in 10-15 years they can grow you one in a lab if you got money.

Tits or GTFO. You known the damn rules.

Fucking newfags.

Nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime, beidh bó a dhéanamh go minic fuaim moo i freagra

There's a website for fags like OP! It's called tumblr!
>pretending to be oldfag
>really is
>new
>fag

Non existent tits man

That's bait.
AND YOU FAGGOTS TOOK IT

you could get the lower surgery without the hormones and breast removal. vag to pen0r, but you keep your tits and form

Flat chested girls are my favourite.

Not fuking bait. I'm saaad. I wanna be a guy. I wanna iwanna iwannaaaaaaaa

Hmmmmm . I might consider.

Congratulations!

You're FtM trans!

Google that shit before the gender dysphoria drives you to suicide.

Prove it, the onlyy possible. Timestamp with full body nude, including vag, especially including vag because you are flat chested and could just be a dude who bought makeup and shaved his body.

Lord...

Nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime, beidh bó a dhéanamh go minic fuaim mooo i freagra

Kill yourself, OP just wants to have a big clitdick.

Is Tumblr trying to raid us again? Is this passive Tumblr conversion?

N-no I'm embarrassed. I'm a bit chubby and I don't wanna be recognized. When I get ftm transformation I might post pics. One day...

Not even kidding. Don't get me wrong, I like some big boobs. But I hate how most big boobs are saggy and fucking bounce around. I prefer small, but firm and properly shaped, to anything else.

Same, I'm a woman dating a bi-twink and I want to fuck him in the ass so bad.

>when the beta is just right

yes and no. maybe.

I call girls and boys "preety" and they're like "lol your wierd" . Kill me. I might go from ftm! Thanks

hamplanet detected. abandon thread

it's the internet, no one knows u.

I wish I could borrow you mine. I always wanted to try sex as a women, even as a child I was attracted to the idea of having a pussy.

I'm definitly not transgender but I'd love to give it a try

Ah really! How is your relationship?

tits or gtfo

OP is a faggot.
OP is a dude, who is pretending to get "gender reassignment surgery" because of a real mental illness. OP is planning on posting his current and only true gender at a future date trying to prov to people he actually did "switch genders".
Fuck off, faggot. Go back to a your institute.

Do this. The idea of a girl with a dick is hot as fuck. As a faggot who loves futa, I 100% would love to see a female with a dick. Traps will always hold a part in my heart but a real futa would take over.

If OP is not trolling
Go for the black market trans surgery
Dick and vag is so fucking hot
I say true hermaphroditic females are the most attractive, since you can still fuck them in the vagina

O.h my mother fucking god. I WI people thought I was a guy irl. No sadly I'm a girl with a vagu. Why . Why don't I have a dick. Even a tiny one would be great.

I have a strap-on and a mini vibe so everyones happy, ironically I'm more masculine than him, but he presents more manly because he's a landscaper, and I'm fairly curvy so I look femme.

kys

Just fucking timestamp a pic of your lard cunny so we know you're not lying.

O man. O boi.

What? Are you Op? Like the idea?

Heyyy

Yes op here. I wanna have your dick. But if only.

Are you autistic? That could be anybodys hand, prive you are a girl.

get a strap-on and packers, can get em on amazon

And I'd not only borrow it to you but also teach you how to use it. Can't have a new toy without instructions right?

This thread is bait.
If you post then you're a faggot.
wait i just posted..
That must mean.....

Trips have spoken

I want a girl to fuck me in the ass, strap on or real,

use cum fill strap on

one day we'll have the bio-medical technology and levels of social acceptance that you can take some of your cells and grow a penis then have it surgically installed and connected to your clitoral nerves/vascularization, some shit like that, real organic futanari (and maybe grow pussies for the faggots that want to be girls like me)

VR seems to be very close to that

I'm not going to be a creepy contactfag. But I will say this:
I love chubby ftm trans people. If I met you in real life during your transition, my jaw would probably drop.
But I'm not the only one. Lots of people like me (literally millions of us) would love to be fucked by you.
You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are fucking hot and you are going to wear your cock with pride

gtfo fag

this would also be acceptable, I could finally be the little girl in a virtual environment, but keep my disgusting manly meatsuit (with which I'm not exactly unhappy, it's good enough just not ideal) intact and not worry about all those messy surgeries

nervegear or equivalent/superior level immersion would be amazing, full dive, etc

Thank you sooo much!! Have a great day! Any one would fuck and love you tooo!

I'm confused.

Nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime, beidh bó a dhéanamh go minic fuaim moo i freagra.

show your tiny dick OP,and spread them lips

why?

I'm lonely ...

Yeah. In the faaaaaaar future.

dicks are amazing i love the mine hope you get one at least you have boobs

Yup thanks!

I don't have a dick, my dude. No I'm not showing nothing.

Where you at OP? It's my fetish to get fucked by a "chick"

Yoooooo! With the way American society is headed, you'll be getting plenty. -op chan

two words
strap. on.

I think he means use one of those dildos that shoot fake cum as a strap-on

Thanks OP. Guess I won't kill myself tonight.

I was thinking of getting pleasure too but many of you are saying that. I'll give it a try when I geta chance

a clitoris is just a tiny dick,or a dick is a longer clitoris

Top lul.

show that phat vulva

Really! Does that mean........im already a futanari!?

Go to bed rachel

Show me sum dicks pls

one with a tiny dick and no balls

you first

No.

2 off :O

ok you win

Oh she's bashful

You're fuckin hilarious. Just go lick a twat and stfu already.

I'm a gay guy dating a ftm and i want to ask him to use a strap on, but idk how he would react. For some reason i prefer ftm over gay men. I would be really into you i think lol

Hey Kat.

Nigga you straight

how fat are you OP

>the mine

So translated from Spanish that it's ridiculous kek

>"Holy fuck I didn't know they made sheep that small"

futa thread?

Not obese but a bit of a chub on the stomach and medium sized thighs.

But i really like the hairy chest and deep voice and everything masculine about them. Cis girls aren't the same :/

any body pics?

Ahh same here~

Don't do it. The technology is not advanced enough.
Gender reasignment surgery only messes you up fam.

Just use a strap on with a cumpump. It aib't ideal but it's better than surgery.

I so wish women could have penises.

Yeah your right. It's not like I have enough shekels anyways. Thanks

how often do you hump stuff?