>why are the french so rude lol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eat snails and frogs
>wonder why people make fun of them

Ok. Frogsurrendermonkeywinedrinkingcroissantmuncherstripewearinglalaman

>eat snails and frogs
wait, you think that's something we eat everyday ? they are meme meals.

>implying those aren't both delicious

Pls don't behead me, Oumar.

B-but I like the French

I like France. It's odd, I visited provance over a decade ago, and I remembered at least all the waiters being rude, but when I went on a trip over Europe more recently, the French were literally the nicest and most helpful people I've met during the entire trip, even despite being really bad at english.

You're rudest to the Francophiles.

I don't think France is rude, your people are OK.

We also eat snails in Spain, Portugal and Italy. The whole "eww, snails" thing is an Anglo conceit.

I've never eaten snails and frogs of my life.

Never eaten snails in my whole life here

You're missing out.

>tfw long history of destroying the French

>tfw French colonies are all terrible

People who refuse to eat things they haven't before should be gassed.

Dumbest post of the year award

had to be a yank

we are never rude to you, friend

Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Where they can be found, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.

are you an african?

I've never experienced this. I've been to France twice. Eurostar to Paris & road trip around Normandy & Brittany. Mind you I did learn French for two years at school, so maybe attempting to speak the local lingo helped.

Why dont you fuck off kraut

Frog legs are fucking tasty

Escargot are great too if done right