Daily reminder that if you think this was "rude" and "unsportsmanlike" you have no sense of pride and dignity

Daily reminder that if you think this was "rude" and "unsportsmanlike" you have no sense of pride and dignity.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/3026326/most-innovative-companies-2014/the-worlds-top-10-most-innovative-companies-in-israel
nice.com/exceptional-customer-experience/files/VoC_Fizzback_Brochure_US_Version_External_November_2012.pdf
google.com/patents/US5606668Stateful
pcisecuritystandards.org/document_library?category=pcidss&document=pci_dssThe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateful_firewall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this kike tried to punch his fingers in teddy rinners eyes.

>kike

user, anti-semitism is not allowed in here.

Daily reminder that Muslim athletes regularly refuse to shake hands with, respect, or even face their Israeli opponents for fear of repercussions to themselves or their family members back home from their insane countrymen who would kill them for merely shaking hands with an Israeli athlete, in the name of the religion of peace

Let's get to those citations and sources buddy, starting by mentioning one single Arab athlete that was killed or persecuted for shaking hands with an Israeli athlete.

It might be a bit rude but honestly the Israeli shouldn't have pushed his luck. The fact that the bout took place at all is huge.

butthurt loser

With Jews you...win?

Fuck people who think this is a race issue. It's a complete disrespect to the entire sport of judo

Black Belt here

In Judo you respect the mat and your opponent, very bad behaviour on the sandniggers part

Why can't Muslims stop losing to Jews?

dam son, the jews ain't something to fuck with anymore

But one of the pillars of nearly all martial arts is respect for your opponent and for a fellow student of the art to ultimately bringing more peace to the world.

He should be banned from international competition for degrading this because it's absolutely not what Judo is about, I also think that if somebody is jumping around celebrating after they score an Ippon, it should be removed and continue fighting, it's totally against the values of a martial art.

Or maybe the reason is that the Israeli is representing a country that is responsible for thousands of dead fellow arabs.

Correct, however hand shakes are not really a part of judo
Israel was a dick for asking for a handshake
Egypt is a dick for not being sportsman like and shaking ands when offered

Both a wrong neither is right

>the sandniggers part
do you mean both or just one of them?

How many dead Jews is Egypt responsible for? His people held us for hundreds of years in slavery, his nation only exists with our and America's permission, Ahmed. 6 Days is all we need.

>disrespect the sport you have dedicated your life to
>disrespect the competition you have spent your life trying to enter
>disrespect your country who you are representing to everywhere in the world with a television
>disrespect a fellow practitioner of your sport who beat you
>all of this because you're butthurt that israel still exists and that you couldn't assimilate it into your own country ~50 years ago
is there any religion more butthurt than Islam?

>Israel was a dick for asking for a handshake
what the actual fuck

It doesn't matter what you think the Judo federation or whatever will take a pretty bad offence at what he did, its their most important competition and you know how those japs feel about respect. He's lucky if he will ever get to compete after this, it isn't coincidence that his team disowned him for that action.

>Being this EGY

>How many dead Jews is Egypt responsible for? His people held us for hundreds of years in slavery
This is factually incorrect.

>How many dead Jews is Egypt responsible for?
Jews are not the topic. Israels not justified existence is.

>with our and America's
Who is "our"?

In my experience which is not as much as I'm sure some others have here I never shook hands. I always did an extra bow to my opponents and the ref
Hand shaking is just not something that me or anyone I fought ever did.

i think his point wasn't that handshakes are standard procedure, but more that it's kind of crazy to equate asking for a handshake with refusing one and refusing to bow

But he didn't bow either, at least not from the videos I saw.

>debate over returning a handshake
>20 posts in
>"How many dead Jews is Egypt responsible for?"

the countries in question are israel and egypt, what were you expecting

Israeli bowed 1st, the Egyptian didn't do it, the jew probably thought it was cuz he's muslim or smth so he asked for an handshake

I was expecting it, but for the conversation to bluntly head that way so quickly amused me.

reminder

Israel is literally the only reason why the middle east shouldn't be completely nuked into a crater. It is a bastion of innovation, industry, and culture in a region where everyone else is content to live in fucking mud huts and act as barbaric as they did a thousand years ago. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv were antiquated and crumbling until the Jews came and built everything up.

But sure, let "Palestinians" back in control so they can tear every thing down and live like animals. Set the region back another 5 decades.

>Israel
>bastion of innovation, industry, and culture

Yeah, no. Israel should be turned into glass with the rest of the sandniggers.

this desu

withdrawing from Gaza was a mistake.

Glass everything. The only Jews worth anything are the diaspora, the Israelis are just 90iq shitskins that practice a different religion from their 90iq shitskin neighbors.

18th in the world in HDI, 45th in GDP, and this is in a country with literally zero natural resources, no oil in Israel.

They are major worldwide players in the tech industry, biomed and electrical engineering, agriculture and food, as well as many others. Billions of foreign venture capital is invested in Israeli startups and tech companies because they innovate and produce results. It also has an excellent university system.

Ahh the full story. Yep Egypt is the cunt here then
>A BSA that doesn't understand other cultures do things differently
to be expected

You should read up some history. The Middle East and Anatolia was very modern and advanced before it was fucked up through imperialism and colonialism.

As someone who has traveled to many countries in the middle east you have no idea what you're talking about neckbeard. Leave the house sometime and gain some perspective, maybe then someone will take your opinions seriously.
>inb4 leaf
>inb4 cuck

nah that's just a retarded equivalency on your part, it's ok tho

yes m8, lets support israeli lebensraum and the destabling of its neighbouring middle-eastern nations. europe can absorb the refugee overspill and eventually be destroyed.

The Olympics refused to honor or even recognize the Munich Olympics massacre for 40 fucking years because they were afraid of upsetting the Muslims

>literally zero natural resources
It's almost like they've been practicing usury their entire existence.

>major worldwide players in the tech industry, biomed and electrical engineering, agriculture and food, as well as many others
>major worldwide players
You mean they buy shares of American, German, and Japanese companies.

>Billions of foreign venture capital is invested in Israeli startups
>foreign
You mean diaspora Jews.

>tech companies because they innovate
Name one Jewish tech innovation from an Israeli startup in the past ten years.

the only places fucked by Brittish Colonialism and Imperialism in the Middle East was Palestine but they weren't modern or advanced and Iraq but it's their fault for still fighting a 1000 years war over who's Muhammad's followers

Syria actually became modern and advanced thanks to Brittish colonialism

that are a couple. there is one that plays for bulgaria now because she accept to fight against an israeli in the final of tournment. she was forbidden to represent iran ever again. she now represents bulgaria. you dont seem to understand how much the muslims hate the jews.

>Name one Jewish tech innovation from an Israeli startup in the past ten years.
Checkpoint.

Offering a handshake at a time it isn't appropriate is a dick move
Not accepting a handshake especially at the Olympics is a dick move regardless
I'm not saying these two things are the same level of a dick move just that they are both dick moves
however, refusing to bow is the biggest absolute dick move about of all of these

Nope. Israel is supported by the US. they could destroy the shit out of every arab country. they don't. if the arabs gained that same power today, Israel would be gone tomorrow.

>Israel is literally the only reason why the middle east shouldn't be completely nu-

>Checkpoint.
>Check Point was established in Ramat-Gan, Israel in 1993, by Gil Shwed (CEO as of 2015), Marius Nacht (Chairman as of 2015) and Shlomo Kramer (who left Check Point in 2003).[2]

That's a company, not an innovation. And it began over 20 years ago.

Are you serious? Check what they've done for cyber technology.

this. I dont understand leftists that support muslim countries at all. they dont hold any of their views. if you are for gay rights, women rights and everything else, the only place you would like to live in the middle east is Israel. especially if you are gay or woman yourself. gays get murdered by law in those muslim countries for fucks sake. not just terrorist. the fucking government does it.

Good for him. Fuck Israel

If you've been to a hospital or doctor's office in the last 20 years, you were most likely treated with a medical supply designed and manufactured in Israel. Lots of pharmaceuticals too.

fastcompany.com/3026326/most-innovative-companies-2014/the-worlds-top-10-most-innovative-companies-in-israel

GPS tech, web solutions, data security, self-driving cars

I did.

SofaWare Technologies, in January 2002 (partial acquisition).[19]
Zone Labs, makers of the ZoneAlarm personal firewall software, in 2003, for $205 million in cash and shares.[20]
Protect Data, the holding company for PointSec Mobile Technologies, in a cash deal valued at $586m in late 2006.[21] Prior to their acquisition by Check Point, Protect Data acquired Reflex Software.[22]
NFR security, an intrusion prevention system developer, for $20 million in late 2006, following its failed plan to acquire the larger IPS vendor Sourcefire.[23]
Nokia Security Appliances division was acquired in April 2009.[12]
Liquid Machines, a data security startup company based in Boston, was acquired in June 2010.[24]
Dynasec, a provider of enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance products, was acquired in November 2011. Dynasec offers a Web-based enterprise application, branded as Easy2comply, for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, Basel II compliance, operational risk management, information security management, HIPAA compliance, and internal audit management.[25]
Hyperwise, an early-stage startup, focused on CPU Level Threat Prevention was acquired Feb 2015.[26]
Lacoon Mobile Security was acquired in April 2015.[27]

So they acquired companies who created innovations, or failing to acquire them, they copied them.

Wow. Acquiring competitors is very innovative.

Give it a rest Shalom

Well, don't know why I expected an actual discussion. You win.

Wow. I love muslims now!
what did I said there is wrong? meme spamming doesnt work.

Apparently it's because Britain and America hooked them up with state of the art weapons/machinery while the arabs were using old soviet shit

Truly our greatest allies

The qt South Korean archer hugged and talked with the North Korean archer after defeating her in Ro16 Women's Archery.

Because this is supposed to be about friendly sport and fun rivalries. Not shoving your nation's political agenda into every fucking event.

You last name probably starts with -off or something other slavic. Real Jews dislike Israel.

Muslim brotherhood is all over this...

You know who you are Shalom stop role-playing a Goy

Nice No True Scotsman fallacy.

ok mohammed. great argument.

>l-look up this company
>company has never actually created a single unique idea but exists by leveraging its deep pockets to buy out competition
Not my fault you can't read English.

>20 years
Read my post again.

I'm not going to waste an hour looking into the history of each and every one of those companies, so I'll tackle the first, most "innovative" Jewish company. Pic related.

Their "innovative" customer service solution was actually created by a company they acquired called Fizzback in 2011.

In fact, the name of the system that they've bought is still called Fizzback. nice.com/exceptional-customer-experience/files/VoC_Fizzback_Brochure_US_Version_External_November_2012.pdf

That's not even remotely the same you moron. North Korea isn't genocide South Koreans and kicking them out of their lands and bomb them every couple of years. This is an on going situation. On going for the past 80 years.

So are you just going to post the acquisitions section of every single company that's mentioned and pretend it's an argument?

>ultimately bringing more peace to the world
Fuck off

Checkpoint created the basis for the firewall you're using on your computer right now, by the way.

0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account

As an arab I am fucking embarrassed by this idiot. All he had to do was bow or shake the israeli's hand like expected in this sport. But no, he had to act like a fucking idiot and bring shame upon us with this childish behavior. Fucking retard. If you can't shake your opponent's hand then find another sport.

Are you going to present an actual innovation created by these companies or are you just going to pretend that because they make money, they're innovative.

>being this butthurt

Sore loser.

>gay rights

A 16 year old girl got stabbed to death at a gay pride parade in Tel Aviv.

They kill their own politicans for making peace with Palis.

They are just as bad as Arabs, the only difference is that they have better PR.

t. Akmhed

Also, North Korea have been shitbags for almost a century now. A few years back they sunk a South Korean ship and killed a slew of them. They're constantly trying to conduct cross border raids or kidnap South Koreans.

But tell me more about how that sportsmanship isn't the same as Mudslimes being offended someone other than a Muslim is allowed to exist in the world.

Can you name it at the very least or are you just going to keep saying vague shit like, "the basis" for firewalls?

daily reminder you're an ass

good goy

Reminder that if you support Jews, you're contributing to the death of Western civilisation

Check Point Software is credited as creating Stateful Inspection and implementing the first Stateful Firewall in 1994. The patent is here. google.com/patents/US5606668Stateful Inspection is part of PCI DSS 3.0 Requirement 1.3.6 – here. pcisecuritystandards.org/document_library?category=pcidss&document=pci_dssThe Stateful firewall wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateful_firewall has lots of info on the subject – more on the “Talk” tab on the wiki page.

But you still won't acknowledge this so I don't know why I bother.

do they have in their law system that guys should be killed?
you are talking one case, but i'm pretty sure if the resposible was caught he would have to deal with the law since killing gays is actually a crime in israel. is muslim countries, the government does it. and if they were as bad as arabs, palestine would be gone tomorrow. israel is backed up by the US and are armed as fuck. if palestine had that power, Israel would be gone tomorrow.

If you support Mudshits you also support the death of western civilization.

Jews are sneaky sly bastards who destroy the west culturally.

Muslims are savage fuckers who just can't stand the thought any nonmuslims could exist.

and by the way, a gay parade in a muslim coury would not end with a 16 girl being killed. it would be a massacre.

this

what does this have to do with what he said about muslims?

I don't like the uppity jews who think they're worth more than other people

"gods chosen people" my ass

None of the early firewall pioneers worked for Checkpoint

Jews = Israel is almost as opportunistically used as whether Murray is Scottish or British.
>some jews get shot up in France
>Netanjahu wants to visit and pay respects on behalf of Israel despite Israel being in no way involved
rly maeks u thnik

Geoff Mulligan was the one who came up with stateful firewalls. The checkpoint patent is a patent of their implementation.

>think they're worth more than other people

But isn't that true to every other nationalities, like American or Chinese?

I mean, we love making fun of Swedes and Germans for being unpatriotic "cucks".

>part of PCI DSS 3.0 Requirement 1.3.6
We're on 3.2, and saying "part of" is a nice use of semantics on their part. PCI DSS requires one of any approved firewalls. Their "stateful" one being on the list. It most definitely isn't "the basis" for firewalls. It's the basis for their implementation of dynamic packet filtering.

I can't find any metrics on usage compared to other firewalls, but there you go. A Jew came up with a method of packet filtering based on an American's dynamic packet filtering method that was created at Sun Microsystems in 1994.

Now are you going to actually address the original post? Surely, this bastion of technological innovation has created a unique invention in the past decade?

Jews do it with hatred for others. This would be fine if they all stayed in Israel and stopped fucking with our governments.

But no, they use marxist diaspora to undermine other nations.

t. Sore Loser Fag

>this Brazilian Jew shilling ITT

Cringe desu

Sup Forums moving goalposts? What a shocker!

>Jew can't read
>Name one Jewish tech innovation from an Israeli startup in the past ten years.

>past ten years
>1994

>innovation
>just an implementation of another guy's invention

Waze.

I believe the USA killed much more arabs than Israël ever did and ever will do Hans. But i don't see arabs refusing to shake their hands.