I don't get it...how is this okay?

I don't get it...how is this okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/suicide-attempts-among-transgender-and-gender-non-conforming-adults/
youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not...
Nice dubs btw

some ppl don't identify as their birth gender
welcome to 2016
also, nice dubs.

samesiessssss

I identify as a chair.
or dog.
or housefly.

You have a certain set of genes = that is your gender. If you cant accept that, you need firther counselling.

BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I identify as supreme lord of the omniverse. Please use the pronouns your omnipotent majesty / his omnipotent majesty to address me. Thanks.

Check your white privilege at the door you misogynist cisgender.

Does it personally affect you user?

Are you willing to have your penis cut in half and pushed back inside you to make a crude vagina for those pronouns? If so then I'll call you whatever you want.

Its just a phase. They'll grow out of it if you dont make a big deal about it

Basically this. Why should you care? That's how I approach all of the recent gender bullshit. The only inconvenience to you is that now you have to use different pronouns when talking about him.

>Why should you care
Because society/media is glorifying and encouraging a literal mental disorder. I'm not even saying that to be edgy or whatever. If you're physically and biologically a man and believe you're a woman, then something is wrong with you mentally.

You wouldn't glorify schizophrenia, would you?

This is how I am with everything. Laws, social issues, injustice in the middle east, etc
If it isn't personally bothering me then I don't really give a shit about it

> it doesn't concern me
> i have to use different pronouns
Why are you retarded son?

Schizophrenia could lead to violent perceptions, loss of reality, etc
transgender has no harm
>society/media has put a negative connotation on mental illness

>transgender has no harm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
checkmate atheists

>People is sometimes mentally sick
Fixd
Now fuck off canada-cuck

>transgender has no harm
These people are mutilating themselves, man. Not to mention the suicide rate in the transsexual community is ridiculously high; over 40% of "trans/gender-non conforming" have attempted suicide. So, I disagree... lots of harm.

Maybe they have a high suicide attempt due to being treated like this?
Also are you dense?

>do things that attact attention
>cries when gets attention
but yeah. it's totally the bullies fault xD

>xD
kill yourself with that flawed logic
So if someone steals your new car, it's your fault for having the car and attracting attention, right?

>Also are you dense?
No

>Maybe they have a high suicide attempt due to being treated like this?
Yes maybe, or maybe they have a high suicide rate because they come to regret their decision later on or they're generally mentally unstable. The fact of the matter is that none of us know what goes through someone's head. But bottom line is that I don't believe genital mutilation and hormone therapy is the answer here...

If anyone of your kids walks up to you one day and says i wanna be a male/female instead of a male/female are you gonna think oh my child is normal and mentally healthy?

i'm making a lot of assumptions here but i heavily doubt that guy is trans and not just an attention whore.

Lol who gives a fuck. Nobody cares anymore parents don't care and the pope doesn't care about non-cisgenders. I REPEAT NOBODY CARES AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE "POLITICALLY INCORRECT" WORDS.

the regret rate is very low. the suicide rate is much lower for transitioned trans people. maybe you should read some studies instead of listening to your feelings about how things really are?

It's not okay. This type of shit is a mental disorder disguised as a "gender". It's sad these people aren't getting the proper help they deserve.

Post Facebook

Don't associate these brain dead fucks with my country. Europe started it all anyways

Hello?

Gender is not something for you to decide faggot. Its either you take it or kill yourself

Except you're wrong.
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/suicide-attempts-among-transgender-and-gender-non-conforming-adults/

Because being a faggot is cool!

Seriously, no one cares that you take it up the ass and blow dudes.

>but then how would they know to call me "xi"

Shut up, faggot.

>Schizophrenia could lead to violent perceptions, loss of reality, etc

Gee, sounds a lot like Tumblr tbh

First off, I'd like to state I never claimed that was the reason. You'll find that I explicitly said "Maybe". Also a US and Holland study posted by David Betty in the UK Guardian found that 20% of transsexuals OPENLY come to regret their surgery.

In Walt Heyers book, Paper Genders, he shows a survey result that shows 41% of transsexuals have attempted suicide.

So there are the studies you asked for, I see you've posted none yourself so stop blindly defending this, post some concrete facts or get the fuck out.

Heheheheheheheh

So I'm assuming you're going to be cutting off your nads or getting a fake penis tomorrow?

Didn't think so. I did that and now I fucking hate myself, I can never go back to being a man because I don't have the right genitals, and now I'm just a sickening excuse for a man, I tried to be a woman and nobody was interested, I can't be a man because I don't have a dick or balls, so now I'm about ready to kill myself.

It's a mental illness, and going through with the op was the worst decision I have made in my life.

maybe you should post your "studies" from your "credible" source and cite
>the regret rate is very low
suicide and trans people go hand in hand, to think it's ONLY because they're bullied is stupidity, it's complex and as the other user said, generally they are mentally unstable people. look at bruce jenner and all the retarded shit he's said over about being a traditionalist woman. it's not my opinion vs your opinion because that kind of bullshit you faggot facebook sjws does nothing for the people you're coddling. when was the last time you counseled a transsexual?

> society & media glorifying it

I didn't even know this shit was a thing. Then I saw it on b/. Here, we have men and women... Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss. No xhi/xhim/xhit or anythibg like that.

And in 20 tears of dealing with people, I've never offended anyone by using an incorrect pronoun. I once got corrected by a very large, very hairy blackfella in a dress, but he was big enough to call himself whatever he damn well pleased.

So how bad is it elsewhere? Sup Forums and a few small corners of Tumblr are the only places I've seen it really discussed.

This is the reason humanity will fail
Because more and more people think this way until we become like ants
Mindless creatures following instincts and orders

what fucking rock do you live under idiot

Fucking retard

A rock where men are men, apparently.

most of the people who tell you special pronouns arent willing to do that either

I bet you live in a rural area, and get turned on by your gfs armpit hair.

Is that your response? :/

So you've never personally had someone rage at you in the street for not using their preferred pronoun?
That's cool. That's all you needed to say

>I don't identify as the sexual organ I was born with
I need a button that kills anyone born after 1999. Cancer.

he wants to be sen in a certain way that doesnt match his appearance. he knows he isnt a girl but it makes him happy. he is mentally ill but he is happy and thats what count these days

You can't spell the word further, maybe you're not intelligent enough to enter a debate.

Triggered much?

Nigger

It's not. Mental illness is never ok.

Would you mind stepping inside the oven?

its happened bro

I worked with a guy a few years ago who was a huge stereotypical nerd. Talked about World of Warcraft ad nauseum. Had never had a girlfriend. Overweight, stringy hair, glasses. Argumentative. Prided himself on being everyone's intellectual superior, even though he screwed up more than anyone else in the office.

Now he's calling himself a woman, and his facebook page is full of all this supportive, approving shit from tons of random people he doesn't know in real life.

I can see why he'd do it. He was an utter failure as a man, and even though he's even uglier as a woman, the fact that he's an arrogant, belligerent bastard makes him somehow seem brave to people who don't know better. I'm sure he's loving the attention.

I just hope he cuts his dick off. That'd be pretty funny.

special snowflake syndrome. And forcing people to change the fucking they way they talk and tip toe around the pronouns they use is a bonus.

would love sauce for cringe material

A failure of a man is an average woman.

soon people will start changing their race and genetic makeup with gene therapy.. what is this? 2050? FUCK

Here's the issue with that, there are legitimately people who have some type of dysmorphia that isn't "normal". I dislike that people with legit issues get painted with the same brush as people who just decide 'ok i feel like a wo/man today, call me that pronoun'. There's a big difference in being born with the wrong parts and just deciding life is too hard and changing things about yourself. Unfortunately it's not easy as an outside to know which is which.

Wouldn't surprise me.
We get a little femnazi stuff going on here, but no one takes it seriously... Not even the femnazis

FIGHT ME IRL BITCH!!!

This fucking thread holy shit
>IT DAOESN'T AFFFECT YOUUUU!!!!!!
>WHAT PPL DO BEHIND CLOZED DOORS DOEASNT' MATTERR!!!!!!!
>IT 200000010665566666666
youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4

W... Will that really happen some day? Holyshit, I want to be a half asian half white mix... I'd pay

It affects all of us because it's become a political issue. The next president of the United States is going to be elected, partly, because of his or her stance on the issue of non-binary gender and how society treats trans people.

Terrorism, unemployment, education, political corruption, foreign policy, economic growth - all the important factors that should influence the vote now become less important because we've got to waste time on this "I'm a pretty unicorn" bullshit.

It's stupid pandering. You want to be weird publicly? Great. Go for it. But don't whine about people thinking you're weird. Don't demand that we all agree that your weird behavior is "normal". Shut the fuck up and be a special little snowflake if you have to, but stay out of the way. The grownups have work to do.