ITT: Films Women Will Never Understand

I'll start

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

Jackass

Women love doggos. The Thing has a doggo. Therefore they will love this film.

yeah but the dog gets tentacle raped and women can't handle animal cruelty

OP said understand, not love. Are you retarded?

love =/= understand

Kek. My bf hasn't heard of this movie and he loves dogs. Gonna make him watch it kek

They understand how I am. But they would never love me.

Shown it to man friends but no women (implying I've had women friends passed the age of 18).

I'm curious what the reaction would be.

My wife's stepson loved it

Master and Commander
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Fury

but that's one of my girlfriend's fave films

and what is so hard to understand about that movie anyway?

my girlfriend (feels good to be a normie) loves that movie

STOP MARGINALIZING WOMEN

Apologize to women NOW

My daughter's boyfriend also loved it even though it's a "white" movie.

Nice choice, Lea Seydoux is best girl.

Not a movie, but I've never met a girl who had anything good to say about pic related, plebs the lot of em.

They like young, sexy Mel.

But they'll never understand the primal urge I get to jump in my truck and fly down the highway at a hundred miles an hour, running twisted motherfuckers and their loveboys off the road left and right in a desperate bid to save innocent lives.

people were legit afraid to take women to see original trilogy for fear of being labeled a loser.

Watchmen
The Revenant
cook's story line in Skins

>when you can't tell if actual sexism or just shitposting

>redditumblr plz

Love is the furthest thing from understanding, user.

No, I'm actually curious, it's hard to tell.

you're literally new, and its not hard to tell that you faggot

So... it is actual sexism? :^)

inb4 "You weren't in the military so you don't understand it.". Band of Brothers wasn't made for people in the military, it was designed for a wide audience of men.

I tried to get my mom to watch it but she just started texting in the middle of it and eventually left the room.

She's 50.

did you know that men and women are different, experience life differently, thus experience art differently
but no wait men and women are exactly the same you're right
I love the album Ys by Joanna Newsom but I know I'll never fully understand it

My mother loves this show. My dad watches Maury.

Go figure

Sexism exists because it's based in reality.
I'll prove without talking about brain structure how sexism is real.
Everything that happens to you over the course of your life affects your psyche.
Women have periods, which are traumatic for them.
This affects their psyche.
Therefore we have one thing any normal woman has which distinguishes their psychology from men.

Which angry man are you Sup Forums?

Don't strawman me, user. I agree with everything you said. I think insinuating that a woman can't understand a movie because she's a woman is pretty damn sexist. I know that there are biological differences between men and women that influence a multitude of things, but that doesn't automatically mean a women won't "get" what the movie 300 is about, for example.

Who said sexism isn't real?

Can't actually make an argument so you post a picture and hope it applies. K.

GENOCIDE ALL WOMEN WHEN TBQH

any war movie about a real conflict ever

Women cannot understand the bonding men have together

>indoctrinated SJW thinks spouting fanaticism is a debate

I'm an anti-feminist female. Where are you getting this from?

>people like this actually exist
>they're breeding faster than us, and they're using our resources

>There will never be an all female The Thing where there is no monster but all the women passive aggressively tear eachother apart anyway

What is wrong with my argument? Seriously. I'm open minded and willing to debate, but none of you are.

Why do people like you never get to make movies? It's not fair.

The complete subversion of our "higher" learning institutions by Marxists teaching racism and class warfare has caused a massive divide in our culture. SJW's are the new pinko communists intent on destroying our civilization.

I already know all of this, familia. You don't have to convince me.

Most men in our age group have testosterone pumping through us at a hundred miles per hour. This testosterone is part of what makes men physically larger and stronger than women. It is what drove our male ancestors to protect their families from predators and other people, it drove them to hunt and kill animals to provide food, and it's what drove us to reproduce, pass on our genes, continue the species.

Historically and in general, women have not been protectors, hunters or warriors. The differences in their physiology is what made them better suited to watching over the young, staying back and looking after the camp/shack/castle while the men were out hunting or waging war.

Thousands of years of evolution are not nullified just because all of a sudden we can hit a drive through when hungry, or call the cops when we're threatened. Most men have a latent, subconscious programming that tells us to protect, fight and kill. When we watch movies such as 300 or The Road Warrior, the filmmakers are tapping into this latent well of testosterone by showing us images of combat, bloodshed, women being threatened, etc.

Men enjoy this more, because we can self-insert and vicariously experience the feeling of victory and successfully protecting what is yours, without actually doing any fighting or killing

Most women will never, ever understand this. Now fuck off, you little nancy faggot.

You see, that was actually a really nice explanation, thank you. Could have done without the insult though.

Hence, women will never truly understand a lot of films. And since women are completely incapable of understanding politics, any movies with themes regarding leadership or strategy will be completely lost to them. Just look at Angela Merkel. She has no fucking clue how to form a coherent policy and only scurries around trying to ride the most popular sentiment at the time. Women are made to follow, not to lead. And choosing one to "lead" has resulted in the coming collapse of Europe.

You already knew everything I posted, you were just being a contrarian shit disturber. Ergo, the insult was deserved.

Nah, I wasn't being contrarian. At least not on purpose, sorry if it appeared that way. But anyway, thanks for taking the time out to type all that, I like trying to see things from other people's perspectives and I think you're mostly if not completely right. I'm not even sure what we were arguing about anymore tbqh. I suppose it was just a misunderstanding. Anyway good night, user.

Women will never, ever, EVER understand this film, or the concept of honour as a whole.

>concept of honour as a whole
this ad infinitum
holy moly I don't know why either but it's an absolute foreign concept to them.
thus all these movies particualrly war ones they dont understand truly

Hilarious because this is literally why my girlfriend stopped watching it with me.

Your mother probably watches your father get fucked in the ass by a strapping black man. Feel bad.

lolita