Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here. A year ago or so i fell in love with the most amazing girl on the planet...

Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here. A year ago or so i fell in love with the most amazing girl on the planet. The only problem is she lives across country, and we both have no money. We talk constantly, but she found a guy awhile ago. Even though we ''love'' eachother. Or i thought she did at least. Now shes off who knows where, not texting much anymore, and fucking some tool.
Im sorry i couldnt be good enough for her.
I think tonight is my last. gn boys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no point killing yourself over her

See yah in the afterlife maybe.

Just dont mess up and become a cripple who can no longer make his own decisions.

If you want to kill yourself over this stupid shit, you don't deserve life you stupid fahgot

>oldfag here
what, why did you say that? has the same relevance as "I'm a gril btw!".

its not that. i have a dead-end job, no life, no furutre, no family to go to. i literally have nothing but a shithole apartment. the only living being that loved me was my dog, and he died a year ago

WE HAVE AN HERO

Plenty of fish in the sea m8! We all make poor decisions when it comes to relationships. I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years because I was a degenerate and wanted more

Just found a new girl, our 3rd year just passed and she's becoming more red pilled and anti-feminist by the day.

It is up to you to mould your women to what they should be. Be a Man, own your domineering masculinity and create the women you want because hoping for unicorn is a fools game.

Or

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN

Yep your life sucks. Just slit your wrists and before you bleed out post proof you faggot.

>Oldfag here

not just girl. just the fact that i have nothing to live for. i dont own a car, anything
eh you all dont care
cya-op

Attention whore spotted
Abandon thread

i do not normally chime in on relationship threads. but old fag from 03 here..

however user. if you love this girl she needs more than a text about your endless love. you need to be supportive..you need a job with income. if you really love her you will claw your way to her..

she cant live on a text

Then go buy a car, you crybaby

Long distance relationships work.

I gave up when my friend basically stabbed me in the back and took mine.

At least you don't see them around fucking town with their god damn kid.

OP, pick your pathetic ass up and live life.

There's only one way your life can go now... and thats up.
Also, OP is a faggot.

At least you don't live is some 3rd world country and own a pc/have internet.

I'm thinking the tool she is with now has a bigger dick so no hope in going back to a small dick pussy of a loser.

Save up n come work and live on my farm m8, we could sort you our some form of income.

Being a defeatist won't help. We (most of us) want to see our fellow/b/tards happy and progression in a positive direction.

It took me 2 years to stop stalking my ex and her junky BF. Almost sent me insane tbh.

But.

There are plenty of fish in the sea and im certain you'll pass this phase and come out on top like I did

Mushrooms growing on your cum rag isn't really a farm m8

kek

Seriously? that would be awesome. It may take me a while to get the funds together. I have no skills so I'm going to have to suck some dick until I get enough. If your serious please reply so I know.

ahahahahahahah

go out like a boss, get the top half of a bunny suit and put it on (it has to be pink) then on the bottom where assless chaps and steal a motorcycle attach fireworks to the top of the costume and light the fuse right before you drive the Harley into the grand canyon, if all goes well they will find your almost naked corpse on fire.

Like a boss huh? You fucking faggot.

>oldfag here

Oh naive Sup Forums

Why would you assume I was being disingenuous? I have many HA's of land that I cannot find the time to work on. I've offered multiple disenfranchised anons if they'd like to move to Australia and work on the land.

Haven't really had any concrete answers so far but the offer is on the table for those who need an out.

Very serious m8, I own 200+ acres of bushland away from main cities and I cannot find the time to get up there and work the land. The offer is there m8, drop a burner email if you want to talk about it.

man i need that too

Bruh, there are so many other fish in the sea. I'm genuinely sorry this happened to you, but to end your existence over some fleeting bullshit like this would be the single worst mistake you could ever make. Life is our great indulgence and death our great abstinence. I hope this song does for you what it did for me.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM

Not like there are another few hundred million other girls to move on to..oh wait

Its a beautiful plot of land m8, 2 flowing rivers, a waterfall, mountain look out spots and well well out of the way from prying eyes.

>but old fag from 03 here..

Check your email soon. If your deadly serious then it may take a few weeks to come up with the money for flights. If your gonna rape and kill me then atleast i will die someplace else. Life has been bad here and I've been looking for a way out for months. I could even suck yours if you would enjoy that. I'm gay so does that bother you?

what am i supposed to do there?
will you show me the work?

So fuck off back to 03 then you crab legged, monkey lipped nigger

Fire up a stream and let's get this party started!

I haven't left an email yet, drop yours and ill shoot you a reply. I don't have a problem with gays as long as they aren't flamboyant fucks pushing their degeneracy then I'm fine. Not planning on selling the property, using it almost a happening / preparation location in case shit hits the fan.

>supposed to do

Anything that will make the land more liveable.

>fixing roads
>repairing bridges
>levelling areas
>scouting new tracks & paths
>maintaining & building the greenhouses
>maintaining & building the chicken coop
>maintaining & building the raised garden beds
>setting up & maintaining a terrace farm system
>pest prevention services (goats, kangaroos n cows)

and there is a lot more after that aha, its a big job.

and what happens after all of these are done?

There's a couple of options

>sell the land for profit and buy more land
>rent the land out
>live and die on the land we built

There are probably other options I haven't thought of.

give me some contact info

dont die user, someone out there really appreciates you.

tfw user says we dont care and then says cya
tfw he hasnt reliped since to anything
>inb4 hes dead

Go after her OP you know it's the only thing you can do.

meh, all stupid reasons. I live in my parents' basement ever since I ran into financial problems a few years ago. No job here at all, but i'm going through the process of getting a business started, with assistance from SBDC. When you hit rock bottom, the only way left to go is up, right?

"don't kill yourself over a bitch."
best advice i ever got from an irl friend.

it hurts, but not that bad.

Why not just work solo ahorra dinero y ve a verla

Before u go, dump all of your Sup Forums folder faggot