Did they actually ever apologize for raping and genociding like 1/4 of humanity and setting back entire civilizations...

Did they actually ever apologize for raping and genociding like 1/4 of humanity and setting back entire civilizations for like 300 years?

I know that they were in the sphere of influence of Russia/Soviet Union for a long time. How did Russia treat them? Did they demand reperations?

Idk but they do have a huge statue of Temujin

Stalin organized constant terror in Mongolia to keep the people in check.
Didn't even give a shit about them, just thought they should keep it controlled because it was a huge chunk of land.

>tfw you will never ride with your bros across the endles steppe, looting and pillaging as you go

>apologize
they are absolutely proud of it

i hope the USSR comes back best time of my life

>Mongolia should apologize for what happened almost 1,000 years ago
>*someone says anything negative about what white people did as recently as 50 years ago*
>WHITE GUILT!! I AM NOT MY ANCESTORS!!!

>tfw Moscow kings kissed their asses for the right of taxation from Ruse being a middle guy between it and mongols
>tfw Moscow raised up only because of mongols
>tfw mongols made russia such big

The only thing I know about Mongolia/USSR relationships that they helped us and sent us horses during the WW2.
And I know one grill from Ulan-Bator that study here, she's pretty qt

you should make many children with her

She's shy af also she's fucking with some guy from Egypt.
MONGOLIA YES

The Mongols are also the reason why Europe always viewed you as exotic and barbaric. They isolated you from Europe and you learned 1 or 2 things from them.

if you honestly think that the mongols you're thinking of are current day Mongolians you're a fucking idiot.
if anything they'd be today's China, but even then you'd still be wrong as fuck.

Serious question: Who was worse in Russia? Mongols or Nazis?

Of course not the Mongols in absolute numbers but more on the impact and devastation.

Mongols in fact were kinda tolerant: the only things they really wanted were gold and expansion. They haven't given a flying fuck about what's happening on the lands they conquered - 'They're good till they pay'.
And everything about nazis you already know, Hans, I got nothing to tell you.

Yeah I know, we have enough channels which show Nazi stuff 24/7. I probably know more about "our" crimes, than you do.

Could a German actually move freely in small Russian towns/villages or would someone punch him in the face? Obviously big towns are tolerant, but that's everywhere in the world. Are there still places where the pain is still fresh?

Small towns and villages in Russia are bored as fuck. People are dumb. Every smarter one is already gone from there ...
>another guy

>Are there still places where the pain is still fresh?
No, I'd say that now when Russians hear "Germans" the only things that come to their minds are stereotypes about your hardworking and so on. Many Russians have relatives in Germany and I think the formula 'german = nazi' worked only during WW2, then things have changed.

So the rumor that every smart Russian moves away from Russia is real? Is it really that bad?

Are there actually people who COULD move away but decide to stay because they like Russia?

Brains leaking is the problem in Russia. Since ruble became cheaper by twice for many programmers having abroad client is more profitable than working in a local companies.

>Are there actually people who COULD move away but decide to stay because they like Russia?

There a lot of people like that. Someone can freelance as a programmer having client in Australia and living in Moscow or NY or somewhere else - it will cost the same because of 3rd factors (taxes, cost of living etc). Some of them actually love Russia. And Russia loves them as well.

Fuck off please

I thought Soviet gave many of Genghis Khan's descendants death penalty.
Yes, they did deserve.

Non-western countries don't apologize.

local companies pay in dollars so we (devs) became richer

> company gets paid in dollars, so they (businessmans) became richer.
> 120 000 before 2014 = 4000$, after - 2000$
Marx said nothing wrong