youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this Muslim bitch. I hope someone shoots her in the face

Mashallah

She needs to be removed a second time

Put the mask back on.

>carried entirely by her team
>won a bronze

She looks more American than anything else. The way she behaves in condescending and rude manner on her twitter and that smug ass face

Why does she feel safe around America?

I served in Iraq and its insulting that we let Muslims run around here like they are equal to us.

>Amerisharias

That escalated quickly.

For what? She lost to a french woman

>katy perry starts playing

>he served their overlords in iraq
good goy

hahahah Sup Forumstards BTFO!

Look at how fucked up your country is becoming in Europe

We were over there to protect your freedoms.

Thought that bitch got taken out by the French lady.

waffle

Why are you guys so hateful and vitriolic towards her? She's just an athlete competing for her country, which is fyi the UNITED states! She won a bronze for our nation, let's support her instead of trying to chop her down. She is a role model for young Muslim women in our country who feel marginalized.

Go go Muhammad!!

>We were over there to protect your freedoms.
m8

>something named Muhammad being attached to our olympic team

Feel sick desu

>We were over there to protect your freedoms.
you are over there to destroy their communities, institutions and cause chaos, havoc and instability so they all have to flee.

You're not protecting any freedom. You're restricting my freedom.

Say hi to bill

I learned all I need to know about Islam from 9/11

Enough with this political correct crap. We're already tolerating the spic on the gymnastics team, but this Muslim bitch is a bridge too far.

I hope she never feels safe walking around the US

Might as well play the anthem of IS state

thank you for Correcting The Record!

You know how many of my fellow platoon members got killed by these sandniggers?

This is why most people hate the olympics in America.

So you invaded a country and became angry because the inhabitants didn't like it?

>invade another country illegally
>"You know how many of my fellow platoon members got killed"
what did he mean by this?

Who's bill??

I learned all I need to know about white people in Oklahoma city and Sandy hook!!!

But she's as American as you and I. In fact she has contributed more to our society by bringing home a medal, and inspiring young muslimas in our country.

You're a bigot

Thanks for being the only sane one.

The Olympics really have brought the poltards into our beautiful board. We don't talk about politics, only sport. We were even cheering on north Korean athletes, why not our very own hijabi?

Well shoot up a concert and call me Miloud Khalifa-Rahman.

That's clearly what an American is supposed to look like.

We liberated them from Saddam Hussein, and they repay us by killing us?

Look at how Muslims are ruining Europe. We need to keep them down otherwise they are going to think they are people.

I'm sick of people not oppressing them. Every single one of them needs to be shot

Shut the fuck up, you liberal fuck.

I don't like muslims either and hope they'll be deported and banned but you can't go to their country blow shit up and not expect them to shoot back.

I think you mean throw acid in her face

stop bullying, she's competing on our behalf

How about you Unite yourself with the nearest airplane seat on the next flight out

She's competing on LIBERALS behalf

She's getting thousands upon thousands of death threats right now.

Why isn't there more hate crimes and lynchings of Muslims in America?

They keep running around wild and free and its made all of us angry

>He told me to shut the fuck up on a Congolese flossing forum because he doesn't agree with me.

Stop trying to bully m8. You right-wing thugs only know violence and hate.

You should leave, since you're the one spewing anti-american rhetoric

What's laughable about this hole story is the turn of the burka narrative at the games. From 2000-2008 the story would be "Country x no longer forces their women competitors to wear burkas, how liberating for those broads."
Now it's "She's the first ever American woman to compete with a burka, how liberating."
I think this is proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

>liberated them by destroying their country, its institutions, killing over 200000 men, women and children
>as a result iraq got sectarian warfare, weekyl suicide bombings and ISIS which later spreads to the rest of the woröd
>"but w-we got Saddam"
literally all of the bad things muslums do in Europe can be traced to horrible foreign policy spearheaded by the united retards of america and retards like you. Kill yourself. All you have done in your life has made life for everyone else on earth miserable you absolute cunt.

she was carrying them vs. Russia though

Hello Abdul

Muslims have always been doing that kind of shit.

I hope a refugee rapes your family. We're going to have to liberate you dumbasses too

fuck off mackenzie zhong pajeet

We left their nation a corrupt smoldering ruin of crime, violence, and ethnic conflict with hardly no means of protecting themselves. Saddam was an asshole but like syria under assad iraq was more stable and less of a security threat under its old regeim. They have every reason to hate us.

>there actually are people this retarded in the world
i hope you die when hillary sends you out for more mischief in the name of "defending muh freedum"

>Getting triggered by female Muslims

Why so beta lads?

This is the face of America.

Almost makes me well up.

You go, sister.

sorry habibi
TAKBIR

Whatever. I do have a problem with them demanding to wear their special god bandanas in sports that have safety rules in place against such a thing. A tight fitting balaclava type garment made of stretchy material would be alright but no, they often want to wear the loose fitting shit that is a hazard to them and their competitor's safety.

3,000 people didn't die in 9/11 for this bitch to represent our country.

Maybe for your cucked multicultural shithole that's ok, but not for us

lmao enjoy having her be the US olympics postergirl and getting all the media atttention, (and hilary winning)

My raging boner gets triggered tßh.

>this much in fighting in USA

Civil war when?

usa is the definition of multicultural country built by immigrants from all over the world

how are you enjoying all the Turks and Moroccans raping your women?

They don't seem to pull the same kind of shit they do in Europe but it's getting there.

>Even an ugly woman's lips will distract a good man's penis from its hourly prayers. (Quran 3:190-193)

Really made me think.

I think people would hate her less if she wasn't an SJW mouthy cunt before the Olympics even got started.

>they're a bunch of violent degenerates
>I hope they get murdered

sweden is the definition of multicultural country tron down by immigrants from all over the the middle east

not really happening tbqh, you better pray papa donald wins

Probably never. The left doesn't believe in violence, they'll just post normie memes.

I'm really, truly sorry you're a filthy savage who is soiling America's global image with the filthy taint of shitslam

>condescending and rude manner
quite normal for muslims as well

Go hang yourself

In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."

Nice try Abdul

fucking subhuman

Cuck desu

Britain is the multicultural capital of the world

>Not a single taco shop.
Think again Igor.

>igor
i'm not russian you mong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Lol, nope. We're still 87.1% white. France and the US are more.

t. Rasheed

>Sup Forums getting triggered again by facts

Ahh it feels good to be a liberal and know you'll always come out on the winning side.

kys leftist

she should of been our flag bearer tobh lads :^)

If you're a leftist answer me this:
Why is it okay for for Islam to oppress women but not okay for any western religion to do so?

>built by immigrants from all over the world

Sweden is rightful Russian clay

I like how this asshole completely ignores Muhammad Ali. He was a MUCH more controversial Muslim, yet pretty much everyone respects him for his athletic prowess and personal integrity. He lit the flame at the Atlanta Olympics.

How come you guys care more about some woman wearing a hat than all the people shrieking and screaming like some kind of bird when they think they've scored a point in fencing? It doesn't seem very distinguished for the sport.

American's are actually some of the most tolerant people on earth if you're just not in our face with whatever you want us to be tolerant of.

>Destroying the barrier preventing Extremists from acting out
You retard, we fucked everything up

Seconding this question.

I'm a leftist and I don't think it's okay for Islam or western religions to oppress women. Islam is a shit-sandwich, a blight on the modern world that needs to be phased out.

I like how you guys, the xbox vs. playstation generation, believe that everything has to be so polarized. Every Republican has to support Trump, every Democrat is an SJW faggot.

People are a little more complicated than that, even if you and your dipshit pals aren't.

Then explain why this broad is being worshiped for being oppressed.

Ahh, the old "America is evil" meme

You deserve everything bad that happens to your country, Cuckden

knowing amerifats i bet she'll be the one carrying the flag in the closing ceremony

>explain the actions of other people for me
Okay. Worshipped by who? The media? Blue-haired cunts on twitter? It's ironic that you polfaggots aggrandize yourselves and completely misjudge the impact and relevance of the so-called alt-right movement, while complaining about idiots on twitter/tumblr and shit that gets funneled to biased media outlets. You're a vocal, annoying minority. They're a vocal, annoying minority. Most people just keep quiet.

That's why it's called a 'silent majority.'

America is great. Invading Iraq, however, was a retard move.

Lol sweden really is this pathetic. Quit postin Abdul

How else do you propose getting rid of them?

This

sending troops to the middle east was a retarded move in general

should've just dropped a couple of nukes on Mecca and Medina and moved on desu

I talked to a Marine who had been all over the middle east. I asked him what he thought was the solution for peace in the region and replied, "Turn the sand into glass."

Bush was a fucking retard

He started the "Islam is a religion of peace" meme too