youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=db5f-A-vSyw
youtube.com/watch?v=ahh9kLmI7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=FliGdEGBoIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but they have a strong bias.

Better photo

Nyet.

The fact checking also comes a week after the reporting.

>fact checking
>western media
they just throw bullshit left and right all the time, and never provide any facts

same in japan

>coming from the fucking totalitarian dictatorship of russia

lmao!

did you really need to put western there? I think most media is like that.

t. country producing quality journalism like RT and Sputnik

I have no respect for journalists, they are hypocrites and lie.

The media lies around the world

there is no news, only "opinions"

It's their job to lie.

I don't know m8, both pictures seem to show the same amount of people.

Yeah, of course.

Hey, I hunted super mutants there in Fallout 3.
Why would America base their cities on video games?
A little bit odd.

This is going to be an exhausting 4 years

More than most. In my opinion that's not a problem though, the problem is that people are so stupid that they trust the media without hesitation.

>they just throw bullshit left and right all the time, and never provide any facts

And the West has amassed armies on the NATO borders and are preparing to invade the Motherland, right, Ivan?

No

>the problem is that people are so stupid that they trust the media without hesitation.
The lowest common denominator of societies aren't really any more advanced as a mob as we were back in the days when crying witch could get someone lynched in the streets. Humans haven't really evolved to live in such large groups and as a response we kind of go full retard when there are enough of us together.
What do they call it, Dunbar's number or something?

Yeah. They kept lying about trump and saying he's racist and has no chance of winning.

The Trump campaigns internal polls showed he had little chance of winning too.

>totalitarian dictatorship of russia
Did you hear that on CNN?

Why do Trumpists get so triggered when you bring up the fact that Trump is unpopular?

A bit, especially scathing since Yleisradio is ran with tax money

because the polls are cucked, just like the ones before the election.

I don't know why either side is making a big deal out of it at all.

>he's not as popular as Obama, the celebrity/pop culture sweetheart

Wow, very brag-worthy.

>being insecure about it

The guy got 50 million votes and thousands at his rallies, who cares?

>I don't know why either side is making a big deal out of it at all.
Because they treat politics like an extension of their ego. It's like religion to them.

The Trump campaigns internal polls and the Fox news poll both put Hillary in the lead.

Yeah, and I only realized why that part is called "the mall" after watching the inauguration. I though malls meant places where people can buy stuff, not squares.

They do, although the angle used in Trump's photo makes the people in the crowd fill in the gaps slightly better.

It's a weird thing for Trump to chimp out over, although I guess the media started it by stressing how few people there were there.

well who won?

What's the point of posting that? We all know who won. What you're saying has nothing to do with what I said. The Brit said the polls were "cucked". Cuck is implying they are liberal. I pointed out that non liberal polls showed the same things.

yeah, they fell for it instantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

when did you yanks start using the word 'cuck' for anyone who's liberal? that's fucking stupid, you're just spouting out buzzwords with no idea of what they actually mean

yes we call them "Lügenpresse"

I don't get why the Media and Trump make such a fuss over something so irrelevant

Both Trump pictures show the exact same amount of people.

When did you get so offended about being called a cuck?
People probably call you autistic too.
And i bet 99% knows what the fuck both of them mean and still use them.
So what? Dont take memes so literally you fucking cuckaspie this ain't some scienceforum.

No need to lie

youtube.com/watch?v=db5f-A-vSyw

"Is That Your Final Answer?"

How does that make him a communist? Obama objectively had a much bigger turnout. Admitting that isn't political.

>I don't agree with his statement
>let's throw buzzwords at him to make him and all other critics look bad
No wonder Finland is going down the sewer at the moment

>Both Trump pictures show the exact same amount of people.
Nobody talked about obongo. Hes news of the past m8. Get used to it.

>Nobody talked about obongo.
The picture that started this, does.

>2 different pics from a different angle
>it's the same!!!!
Stay buttmad, and thats the quote from the millionare show. Who thought a spurdo pic would trigger so many leftards while i said nothing..

Yes, some just directly try to sell fantasy as truth and others just don't say important parts of a story to bow it to their needs.

But who the hell believes Media?

Sup Forums especially Sup Forums and /intl is telling a bunch of lies and controversy theories.

Are you retarded? The two pics from different angles show exactly the same amount. It just makes you look even dumber considering you're falling for the oldest trick in the photography book.

It's a comparison pic you dumbo.
Your media tried to fool you again.

>Are you retarded?
Could ask the same thing from you son.
All the pictures are from different angles.

>nobody mentioned Obama!
>*points to where you mentioned Obama*
>oh yeah well *autistic screeching*

Of course.

>one picture from during Obama's speech
>next from before Trump's speech

I was talking about the trump pics with some waffle.
You started going on about president swag yolo.

A bit rich coming from Russia, don't you think?

Technically you are correct, but you make it seem like they had no hope.

They were confident they would lose Florida, but felt good about Penn and Wisconsin.

take a good look assburger. Even the white spaces align perfectly.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA trumplets damage control

>b-but they were taken at two totally different moments
We all know what the next argument will be

So? the hood didn't show up?
Still looks like a shitload of people attended.

Does it need another arguement?

Much less than Trumpists are claiming and they're referring to muh pictures from Trump's POV. That's what this thread is all about.

BASED RUSSIA TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

ALL THESE FUCKING WESTERN SHILLS WILL TRY TO DISCREDIT YOU

Absolutely

Why is it even relevant how many people went to the inauguration? It's been evident for months Trump is not the most popular president Americans have ever had

Why would people want to stay at inauguration for free ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahh9kLmI7Cs

Nobody was claiming anything except the people who tried to make it look like theres nobody there.
I still dont get what you're so mad about.

No, our media are staffed by professionals.

I'm more concerned about politicians that will lie in face of undeniable evidence just to stroke their ego, and this happens here as well.

It's just relevant because some media outlets like dick comparisions and Trump has become really buttmad over it, claiming that they're cherrypicking.

They're plebs.

And the Russia are preparing to invade the West, right, John?

Yes but foreign media does the same. It's disgusting, you can't trust anyone

I'm not sure you know what mad means, I just tried to explain to you that those claiming it was cherrypicked are as bad as those claiming nobody at all came.

Because Sean Spicer got pretty triggered by it, so people just like to rub it in Trump supporters faces now.

Trump should lay off the twitter i'll give you that.
But we all know whos buttmad even without pics.
youtube.com/watch?v=FliGdEGBoIw

yes because m-m-muh crimea

There were much fewer people on trump's inauguration than obama's, that's not cherrypicking, that's a fact, and it's not saying "nobody is there".

I don't get why trump is so butthurt about such meaningless metric, especially when he can just say "that's because my voters had to go to work, unlike unemployed niggers who voted for Obama".

It is cherrypicked. Theres literally thousands of people on both assemblies and media tried to portray it like theres nobody there.

Well obviously. Especially the state media is bad.

Listen m8, I don't like Trump, but I absolutely hate Clinton. It's just that, like you said, Trump should stop using social media that much and take every bait.
Also like said, nobody ever implied nobody came. It's just an undeniable fact that there were much less people who came to Trump's inauguration than to Obama's, even if there were some hundreds of thousands.

What's the point? Why should Trump have more people than Obama?

>Trump was voted by 62M people, Obama by 70M
>He was not popular in urban areas, thus less folks would have time and money to travel to Washington

They obviously had to cherrypick the crowd a bit. You know with all the rioting retards around and all.

At the same time?

I think the point is that while obviously Obama got way more people (which shouldn't be a surprise at all), they are trying to make it look like barely anyone went.

Would the media be doing this if it were Hillary? No.

Why does it even matter how many people show up for the Inauguration?

And anyway, it's obvious that only trump supporters, and celebrities, will show up, and I doubt many of them will go out of state to DC just for the inauguration. At most the pictures only prove that there were more Obama supporters living close to DC in 2009 than Trump Supporters.

b-but Trump supportest have jobs and have no time to participate in inauguration

this. neither of amerifaggot conservashit and sjw media have become so annoying and loud for nothing. obama got such many audiences just because hes black and, liberal whites besides, people who arent white beat a path to his door. this fat wasnt able to get it just because hes been hated by non-whites and liberals. thats all.

Also this. It hasn't much to with muh biased media in this case, it's just that some anti-Trump people (especially retarded Clinton folk) like to put it everywhere

They aren't though. Also they wouldn't with Clinton because DC is pretty much a Democratic centre.

yes, see

w-who care those are all n-niggers anyway

>What's the point?
My impression is that Trump supporters want to believe that Trump is genuinely popular, because if he is genuinely popular, it means that right wingers are winning the culture war. If he isn't genuinely popular, it means that the left is winning the culture war. Trump supporters don't want to believe they're losing the culture war, so Trump being less popular than Obama is a point of contention for them.

People are retarded

It can't really be called cherrypicking when they take pictures that cover the entire area.
If anything, this is cherrypicking because it singles out the place where crowd is most dense and ensures that empty spots are covered by people standing closer to the camera.

>It's just an undeniable fact that there were much less people who came to Trump's inauguration than to Obama's
agreed
>nobody ever implied nobody came.
Our media did, and so did the picture. Then you get a pic from farther away and boom, 6gorillion people just like everytime.

Whats the issue here?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. They made this video literally to say "Ha! Obama got more people!" How do you expect to call yourself a serious news organization with high school level tactics?

THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS IS RELEVANT IS BECAUSE TRUMP'S OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN CAME OUT THE NEXT DAY AND MADE A STATEMENT THAT IT WAS THE BIGGEST INAUGURATION CROWD IN HISTORY WHICH IS A BLATANT LIE.

IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 5 BIGGEST CROWDS.