What does a blowjob feel like?

overrated af

like a bag a sand and salty milk and coins

>spit in a condom a few times.
>put that on your dinkie
>sloosh that shit around

Like rawdawgin' a mermaid.

Nowhere near as good as a vagina :/.

Depends who you're getting it from. My current gf, feels solid af. Past gf's, shitty. The ones that can't keep their teeth off it, you want to kill.

>implying Sup Forums has ever got a blowjob

If it's a girl's first you'll have a really bad time. She'll use teeth a lot also if you're dick is big enough she'll only suck the head. Jerking it is better tbh

>Your life sucks

ITT: kissless virgins telling other kissless virgins what blowjobs are like.

totally overrated my best friend works as a programmer for Bangbros, for my birthday (I did a lot for him back in time) he gifted me a pro hoe she even did deepthroat, ball sucking, tongue playing and other stuff to my dick, the whole package you know, take in count we are talking about a real professional whore here... even tho it felt like meh, like running hot water to your dick and add some suction, the best part was the ball sucking is kinda weird at first but then it gets nice it makes your dick diamond and cum faster

fucking a hamster but they swallow.

When a girl blows on your dick,does your balls inflate like a balloon?

It depends from how get an bj to you.
I've tried 7 different girls, and just 2 where really good with mouth, other just good to handjob o footjob and obviously fuck as well

My gf has never been good at it, even though it is nice. She gags too easily and her jaw gets numb pretty fast. Guess when you love someone, it doesn't matter so much.

how = who*

like sticking your dick in a mouth

like being the jew for once

-Sup Forums

I don't know, I've gotten several but I'm circumcised and can't feel shit. End my life

Which end of the blowjob are you asking about?

If your partner last long enough, it can hurt your mouth, but if you love him you'll do what he like, you poor fag