how is Sup Forums tonight ?

no one alive?? wtf

slow night on Sup Forums it seems...

No your just a weird fat fuck

what the fuck

D:
free huggs nigga.

Sup bro

Feel those manboobs. Hopefully you'll get to feel up real ones one day.

fuckin bored. gf wont fuck me.

sucks doesnt it?
just go take it
LIKE A MAN!!

been in a relation ship for 10years bruh. stay salty :D

she sleep doe

go in there and get a finger in son. post pics.

Kek you could be my twin. Even the glasses are the same.

can i have a picture of your feet

I swear to God I've seen you before

'you could be my twin' All you fuckers that are furry and brony and people that use internet, anime and whatever else to connect within the confines of your own fucking moms house need to get your shit together and take GOOOOD CARE of yourselves. No one else truly will. And if you're one of those fuckers who are constantly all about being Wicked or Wiccan and saying you worship women, it's only because you are fat and socially unacceptable and couldn't/ wouldnt find a way to fit in because you were too fucking fat and lazy and now you think it's more appealing to women that you feel this way. YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LOSERS!! IF you want to get anywhere, take FUCKING CARE OF YOURSELF!!

Man just stop. There has to be apart of you that realizes you're a joke. A literal punchline in a forum that feeds on the weak. Have some self-respect and at least kill yourself, because this 'legacy' you cling to is the lowest form of the social pyramid.

He's human, and seems nice AF. More than what can be said about you, bitter and pathetic little faggot. Be an hero, do it.

>actually getting triggered by a fat guy on the Internet

M8 you're the lowest life form in the social pyramid

Well now let's pull back on the hero worship and self-insertion a bit and realize this 'cool' dude needs approval of unknown audiences to legitimize his existence. Given the nature of the needed audience, I'm okay with saying fuck off at the end of a noose. M8 you exalt in the presence of an avatar to correlate with your own need of acceptance, work on yourself.