Eternal /got/ general

ACTING edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/spain/articles/game-of-thrones-filming-locations-in-spain/
vocaroo.com/i/s0YwjvJYuROu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Randyl Tarly

Masters are responsible for:

>Death of the Targ dragons
>Summerhall
>Doom of Valyria

How did Dany know that she needs 1000 ships when she hasn't been informed that her fleet was burned by the Sons of the Harpy?

Where is this in real life?

Holy shit lol

1st for frogfu

CIA told her

Where is this in just fantasy?

wait

>Castell de Santa Florentina in the town of Canet de Mar in the Spanish region of Catalonia.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/spain/articles/game-of-thrones-filming-locations-in-spain/

jesus christ I hadn't even noticed this
DABID

The maesters are innocent, don't listen to peasant lies

drogon told her

Why was Rhaegar so obsessed with the three heads of a dragon? Wasnt the sigil just made up by some of Aegon's bannermen so he can fit in better with the Westerosi?

well for one she doesnt have a fleet in the first place, the ones burned were 3-4 ships, shed still need 1000 ships eitherways

Any leaks yet?

Lmao that scene though.

>previous scene: Someone build me exactly ONE THOUSAND SHIPS
>later scene: I bet we'll need exactly... ONE THOUSAND SHIPS ;^)

The smaller building to the right are real.

nth for Shireen

When she said "wait for me" she went back and checked on the ship.

(farts)

kek
but try to give a bit of credits to D&D... she had 93 ships.

She said she needed 1000, so even without knowing they were burned she still needed more. Doing 11 trips and leave parts of her army behind everytime isn't exactly practical especially when 20% of her army are retards, and 80% are savage retards.

I like missandei and her african titties

Her original fleet, that Daario captured, was only 93 ships. Which would mainly be used for her unsullied and to take supplies I guess.

She has a fuckton of Dothraki, I guess 100k, she knew she needed a lot more

Her fleet wouldn't have been large enough anyways to bring her army to Westeros

Hell, right now there wouldn't be enough ships in the entire Seven Kingdoms to pick up Dany and her entire army if they wanted to

Yara had what? 30-50 ships? And maybe Euron will come with another 200 later?

That's still not enough to drive Dany and her entire army to Westeros

First for Tommen I the Holy.

She knows that she needs a total of 1000 ships. Daario also told her that nobody in the world has 1000 ships, so she knows that she doesn't have enough even if her fleet was burned.

>mfw Loras is the Faith's champion
>mfw Hound is kill
>mfw Hand's Tourney BOWL pt. II
GET HYPE

First for sexiest got character

>Why was Rhaegar so obsessed with the three heads of a dragon?

Prophecy from the Wood's witch, everything she said turned true

*wasn't burned I mean

vocaroo.com/i/s0YwjvJYuROu

>implying deedee isnt one of ours

GET OUT

Charles Son of Bronn will go on a revenge/murder spree, it'll be awesome

OCD from Targ inbreeding

No Margaery tits? I hate this show.

>showplebs with the attention spawn of a fish

Every time

how is the waif(u) SO FUCKING HOT WITH MAKEUP, BUT TOTAL SHIT in the fucking show

Dubs of good taste

I don't like that casting for Aerys. Doesn't look very "mad". Just some old guy screaming. Looks corny.

I agree, Jewess and Nigress are shows best babes.

Frogfu is our favorite

Tell me about Sam, why does he steal the sword?

She read the script

ayy lmao

t. showpleb

Final fuck you to his Dad, and he knows it will be invaluable when fighting the WW rather than sat on a wall

>David backpedaling and trying to look like he know's what he was doing all along

Every time

More importantly why does Euron think he needs 1000 ships? He has no idea about the current size of her army.

The power of make up is infinite.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the blak

>tumblr maymays
good post.

show me the scene where she even implied that all her fleet had been burned

typical /got/ sperging over something that never even happened

>steal father's sword
>father now has to personally come and take it from me
>father sees the wight and white walker threat with his own eyes
>father gives me his army and warns the uppermen that a bigger threat is boutta appraoch

Same
There the fuck is his beard?

Which is why Daario must be in contact with Euron. Perhaps using candle communication.

who /waif(u)/ here?

I love how it wasn't even Dany who said it, it was Daario, yet people are using it to shit on her character

>glub glub

poetry

Why do people pretend that reddit likes these girls? They fucking hate the sand sneks. Everyone does.

Promise me...?

True, needs to be skinnier, paler, just generally more like shit.

Because his dad threatened to kill him by hunting him to make him take the black so he wouldn't take the sword, now he has taken the black and the sword, and he is being hunted by his father.

He looks perfect imho.

He knows it's large enough to piss of the rest of Slaver's Bay

I wonder

I'm starting to think they just kill off the good actors simply because they can't afford to have them on the show for long.

bestfu

He's going to lead the NEET uprising.
All the basement dwellers of the great houses who have ever been kicked out will rise under his banner.

Because she had like a 100 ships. Do the math doofus.

I know that what's presented on the show isn't necessarily chronological but he wanted 1000 ships before Kelly C had secured her current army.

How many ships would Ramsay need to get dragons and the dothraki across the great salt sea?

> dat smirk

It was Bran.

Because he's never earned anything in his life. Why start now?

Reminder this guy has Valyrian steel armour, a huge fucking fleet, a horn to control dragons, faceless men working for him, priests of every faith tied up in his dungeon for when he needs them, a weirwood ship that can do fuck knows what, probably a glass candle for all we know, long lost treasure from Valyria, is planning to raid old town and probably get whatever crazy magical items the Hightowers have.

This guy is literally gonna become a God

>1000 is a number someone says to mean alot.
>We need exactly 1000 ships to carry all the warriors, I've done the math.
>Trying so hard to pick holes that you have to be a dumb-dumb bumblefuck

thread ruined

cast him

Why do plebs insist on asking redundant questions?

Not Frogfu level but still really nice

>Yara had what? 30-50 ships?

90 ships, according to some user who carefully counted them in a screen-cap from the episode.

Of course this doesn't mean anything, as D&D will give here whatever number of ships are needed to take Daenerys to Westeros

Eurio

>dat file name

zoggin gobbos always muckin about

Daario is not Euron. Euron is that drunken redneck with the BIG FAT COCK.

We all /sparrows/ here

Reminder,
>If you don't like sandsnakes you are a Doran, not a Bronn.
>You are dickless pussy Le epic Dornish master plan, not a complete god, who would kill Legolas 1v1.

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT A RHETORICAL QUESTION IS

Ahh yes book Euron, the man who is nothing like showEuron who might as well be called nameless greyjoy fat Danish guy.

whats so different about valyrian steel armor and regular steel armor?

Tyrells are gonna get fucked up bad when Cersei levels Kings Landing with everyone inside of it

If the leaks are true, any surviving Tyrell troops will likely go hide out with Olenna in Highgarden until Dany or the Sneks invade, and the Hightowers will likely end up fighting Euron alone

What the fuck is your point, she knows she needs 1000 ships for her entire army and those burned at the docks weren't anywhere close to that number either way. How is it relevant exactly?

>Daario = Euron is the only valid theory /got/ ever came up with
>it got BTFO by D&D

Such is life

daily reminder howland reed doesn't even practice that religion