Rictor mortis is the best by far

Rictor mortis is the best by far.
the other are trash that just cant compare.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/355240/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donny "The Dome" is viable, very solid attack with the highest defense is a useful tank in combat situations which makes up for its lack of speed, though its special stat is low its enough to mop up any low health stragglers.

I'd go for Big Crimson just because of his fancy graphics
Also I usually play glass cannons

OP here, might have to go with ether rex for that sweet special attack.

Rex is tricky to use, but definitely a skilled Rex player can fuck shit up.

Brunt the terrible would OHKO that Faggot you call "Best" OP #You bloodyWOT #BruntInTehBloodyGabbahhhh

I like brunt, even if he is boring to play, he is solid.

Thank you m8

I hate when faggots lock in one shot Johnny and just feed the other team kills, they're literally the shitty quick scopers of this game.
>Hurr Durr but my high damage they can't catch me bullshit.

Cmon we all know the Grandguard is overpowered af, that sweet shield regen... I call it, he is getting a nerf next patch.

This.
The shield idea is nice but he's the only character in the game with it so he breaks the rules of traditional team fights, either he is getting a slight shield nerf or they need to add more characters with shields so it'll be a more common thing for players to adapt to.

Fuck off faggot Rictor would just get obliterated by Notorious.

Literally a newfag following social media hype.

brunt the terrible is best. what are you gonna do when your spec misses

it wont, do you see how special this dude is?!?!?

He's good, but only in the mid to late game phase, if your team sucks ass in the beginning he tends to struggle

Is this the new fingerbox?

Also only faggots play anyone except One Shot Johnny

>One shot Johnny

It's funny cos even fucking bumpsy's left-click can one shot that stupid cunt. Stay 12, kid.

If Pokemon Gen 1 taught us anything, it's Samantha.

The fuck is this

A gaem?
Name?

GUYS i found the leaked characters for the next few patches. They look pretty nifty.

I main Donny because I'm actually a responsible person who cares about teamplay

>mfw kids think they can insta win with One Shit Johnny only to find that I've tanked their stupid special and smack them down with a counter

what the fuck.
everyone above 8k (lower rating should just kill themselves) knows that rex is broken.
i bet you still have difficulties with the pgm-system, otherwise you wouldn't talk shit like this.

small reminder for everyone trying to gain x-brawl points:
special >>>> offense >>> defense > speed > rest

just fucking flank early, power through when someone tries a micro choke, and please, when someone tries to counter you with samantha, just min range into triple back, then repeat.

can't be that fucking hard.

you only getting the noobs.

proper Johnny players know not to engage donnys.

whats your ELO? i bet its under 1200. probably why you getting the scrubs

The fuck? Most of these are straight upgrades to the base characters.

Game confirmed paid2win.

Ghost Face looks broken, they'll probably nerf it with a quickpatch. Not even Johnny offers that level of burst damage, plus most shrimp have awful Special resist

if they don't fix the special moves, people will stop playing. nearly broke the game imho.

This are leaked so the info may not be 100%, some of these might be new skins maybe

Usually around the 1300 mark but I've not been playing much lately because I've been spending a lot of time at my mom's house coz she's really sick and doesn't have wifi.

I'd love to build my rank obviously but family come first.

if you need money maybe you should consider going pro.

most teams are looking for a spare donny main.
just gotta work on your offhand support secondaries and you'll fit right in.

maybe then you can buy wifi for your mom

>people thinking this is real

Looks like someone's just taken random Deviant Art fanart and put some fake stats next to them on MS Paint, I mean come on, some of the names are just outright retarded. 'G.O.D'?

Just wait for the official announcement and stop falling for these shitty 'leaks'.

OP here,
just finished out another ranked game.
all 5 of us jumped on the donny,
he didn't stand a chance, the johnny was useless and we trampled over him.
game only lasted 25 minutes, cake work.

Nice, what map though? His utility is pretty context dependent.

Nice, I play a good amount of Donny, but even he usually cant survive a 5 v 1 especially if his positioning is off

it was hilltop arena. love the boss near the top, its hard to beat early game but can give such an advantage, especially if you have a jungling zippy.

I don't want to be 'that shrimler' who brings down the mood with personal shit but she's not really got long left to be honest. I'm not saying that for sympathy but just stating a fact.

I'm not going to let some game distract me from spending time with my mom, even if she doesn't really know who I am at this point.

I'm actually benched in my guild right now but the leader understands what I'm going through. It'd be pretty shitty to go looking for something better considering how much they've helped me on a personal level.

>25 minutes

Fucking bullshit, even the top e-gamers don't break 30 and those chinks are crazy good

wow that is a staggering amount of samefagging, with no one calling it out, which only reinforces the suspicion.

16 posters m8, are you retarded?

like i said, the enemy johnny was useless, and i think donny gave up after they lost all the tier 1st by 10

Does anyone here actually main Bumpsy. I feel like he was added as some sort of novelty character. I've tried my own builds as well as some I found online but he just doesn't seem to cut it even as a tank character it seems Donny is a better option. I want to get better with him because people get so salty when they die from Bumpsy but I just don't see his utility.

Brunt and Rictor are solid but they are kind of easy to play/counter. Don't get me wrong, i have had a blast with them in the past but they get kind of boring to play. Also Notorious is like a Rictor 2.0.

Anyway right now i'm giving Donny a chance, has quite a solid attack rate for a tank

this, this fake have been around since version 1.66

his positioning can be on point so hard, and he can help out when facing weird comps but most the time he gets beaten out by donny.

that's the thing, if you want to take advantage of donny's armor you need to know where you are standing, remember he's stronger if he's at
an angle from the enemy, has that sweet chance to make attacks bounce off

never knew donny could do that shit.
thats crazy, ive never actually played him since
samantha's visual upgrade.

Ok thanks, I'll keep messing around with him then

Top marks for trying but honestly, annoying noobs is about the best you can hope for.

this, try to not use bumpsy as a regular tank, he's no good at that, instear try taking advantage fos his speed and try ganking, Also pick the ranged attack as your third skill, even though it is his weakest attack bumpsy's speed and tankiness make him good for hit and run tactis, use it to chip your enemy's health away, that's also a great counter for the grandguard's shield

>anyone tried big crimson's legendary skin? is it worth it?

inb4 this guy starts posting the R34

he is probrobly really good in the jungle,
it seems like he has great clear times and gank potential.

nah man, she's hot doh.

Calling it right now,
One Shot Johnny is OP

So excited for the Halloween event with double XP towards mastery

he is powerful but most people dont have the know how to not get fucked by literally any other char.

dude, im so hype, hoping for a tyranosaurus REX skin.

yes, try like pic related. Just like a real tank, that's the strongest part of the armor, but be careful tho' the deflected attack can still hit your teammates (or can be used to hit the enemy's) if you know how to take your ground donny is OP as fuck
i want to see samantha r34, dat new skin

is thread kill?

Does anyone else here main rock out Randal? He's slow as fuck but I've gone up against a good few Donnys with Randy and everytime I've come out alive without taking nearly any damage. Randal is a rock and I feel he's really over looked

Yeah, I don't see many Randal players but he's actually really good, maybe most people fall for the johnny high damage/speed meme and overlook a more practical character.

i main donny, never really had problem with randals but it seems most people doesn't knows how to play with him i rarely see a randall

Ive seen some AMAZING ether rex plays, but hes just too hard to master, they should simplify him, i bet only koreans know how to play with him

THEY NEED A SECTION TO DESCRIBE WHAT THE SPECIAL ABILITY IS!

forgot to add, if you have a johnny in your team pair up with him, make sure to keep him there and allow him to charge his attacks

What are some decent duo lane combos, my buddy and I usually go for a Donny & Zippiy Smalls combo. They have decent lane pressure and abilities go well together if timed right, anyone run something similar

i don't know if simplifying is a good idea, what makes rex actually good is that it takes time to master him

my bro and i do this but instead of johnny i pick big crimson or ether rex. Another good combo is Rex and grandguard if you manage to master them, they both are hard to play with

this

although he has a point, i hate when theres an ether on my team because usually whoever plays him either sucks or is trying to learn how to play him. But if u get someone who actually knows how to use him.. DAMN GG

this and this
gandguard+rex just rekt if played correctly

is this a video game or a board game? whats it called? sounds fun

>thought this was shitpost
>reads other half
>is funpost

Fuck you. I've mained Bumpsy since his release.
My rank is plankton 3

noone?

i cant believe my thread has lived this long,
im also really happy others play this game.
i thought i was alone, queue times are astronomical.

Yeah, I always wanted to play it but I just don't have the time.

love the game, specially since they optimized the graphics a few patchs ago, i was never able to play on ultra before
this, takes some time to learn the mechanics

the game definitely has a learning curve to it,
but the story and gameplay are so in depth it is astounding . they could charge 100$ and i would still pay for it.
but i got it off G2A for about 10$

still waiting for that open world mode for multiplayer

Unless they fix the servers it's going to be crash city.

Sick of disconnecting whenever there's a huge influx of new players, I'm P2P, I shouldn't be kicked for some snot nosed kids who will be bored within a week.

anybody has some sweet delicicious Samantha r34?

It's not that people didn't have the answer to your question, just that if you expect to be spoonfed information readily available on IGN then you're not really worth talking to.

fucking casual fuck off

I'm fairly new to this game and just wanted to know how accurate OP's pic is?

I really like using Zippy but honestly feel his special attacks are stronger than his physical ones. Is it just that my crit is too low for regular attacks to be doing big damage? (22% atm)

I usually play Lucio

enjoy mate

it depends, most people max his passive skill first for lane poking, but his 3rd skill, i forgot the name but it slows an area and lowers armor and MR, it gets a huge damage spike by its 3rd level up.

I main big crimson for the flank tactic tbh. You get a bumpsy or better yet a Donny to push straight, and have a few guys with all rounders like rictor and brunt sat behind doing either spam shots or suicide runs. the whole other team gets caught up trying to kill em, and then you Power Play with a Rex or Johnny for Max destruction. If you cut that oblique angle just right it's almost impossible to stop due to the high speed and high damage. Although if the other team is mostly defender characters it fucks you up a fair bit, not even possible to take out a bumpsy, Donny and grandguard at once.
>Fuck Johnny players who don't know their shit
>Fuck Donny players who just camp at choke points
>Fuck anyone from Korea who mains Rex
But overall I do love this game, great mechanics

you should try to buy "the old crustacean's claw" for zippy's build

Will never come. Servers can't handle the traffic, you know how shit that are right now.

ive had the server up but there is some kind of exception happening, i think this game isnt as optomised as it could be, fucking indie companies.

we should have faith, game just needs more players so the devs can grow and get money to fix the servers

i can't belive i just saved that

What game is this from?

I think the issue is they are kind of spam-adding content at the moment, and not fixing bugs. Each update brings a few new skins and another game mode, rather than trying to make the game run properly. Nothing worse than being about to let Rex off and then crashing.

Shrimp Fighters: Underwater Arena

It's an Indie game currently on Steam, honestly a lot of fun but a lot of paid content (the norm these days).

that's sadly true

fucking casual

Donny the dome is viable, would be an amazing tank.

OSJ is overrated

>little brother comes home from school and sees me playing
>"hey can I play?"
>we play co-op for a bit but he still can't get the hang of it
>tell him OSJ can be a bit tricky to use and to start of with Rictor while he still learns the controls
>"BUT JOHNNY IS THE STRONGEST!"
>fine.jpg
>I go to the shops to pick up some coffee and shit and come back to find him happily playing a scenario and seems really into it
>notice he's playing as OSJ
>notice he's playing as OSJ without any of the upgrades
>"I started a new game and you're right, it's really fun!"
>he wiped over my saved game with over 500 gaming hours

Is there any way I can contact customer support to get my old account back? I honestly don't know what to do and I know how stupid it'd look complaining to my parents about a fucking shrimp game but honestly, as well as time I probably sunk about $200 into DLC and in just 20 minutes my little shit of a brother has wiped that out.

store.steampowered.com/app/355240/

You can't get your records and shit back, buy the DLC should be their, or be able to be re downloaded for free. I don't think you can get your unlockable items back, but if you've sunk $200 into it then I don't you use them anyway. You'll have to re rank up again but not really a big deal unless you're an achievement whore.