L o l i

S I C K

Do you know where you are?
>you're in the jungle
>you're gonna die

Sauce plz senpai

saved these long time ago, idk sauce.

sorryfamalam

damn, i remember seeing it somewhere too.

if others could post, that would be nice

Vicky Saltman, FBI. I have a warrant to search your belongings, hand over your identification while my boys go through your hard drives and phone.

No u

Namanaka Hyaku Percent!

Is that Vicky all grown up to be an FBI agent?

Who is the eyebrow loli?

He draws dicks so weird.

You mean you don't have parasitic worms throbbing underneath the skin of your dick? you some kind of freak?

thank you!

Who is she/what is she from? I see her in loli threads all the time.

I only want the best pussy for my dick, and because you sluts are so slutty its very hard finding something that havent been expanded by a basket ball or multiple men at once, looking at inexperienced girls makes me feel special, it makes me feel that who i am matters because the girl has yet to ruin herself by her slut nature or distrust in men, i find myself in a world where I may actually find someone to build a working and loving relationship with a girl, who may end up being a slut because of me but becomes that slut with me, giving me a place in her heart as the guy she became the slut with, rather than me finding some girl that has experienced it all and put no value into the sex we're having and could easily replace me with someone that has more experience and carried more stds but because of his experience.. makes him a better choice and boyfriend.
thank you mss fbi for telling me to fight for sluts and bitches in the real world where the best alpha std plagued no brains all manipulation bullshit dickhead wins, because that's exactly the kind of person i wish to become.

Shimakaze from Kancolle

I could had formed that shit better but I'm too fucking tired.

point is, there's a special bond and sensation dating and having sex for the first time, it doesnt have to be lolis but you have better odds finding this experience there, in real life i have 0% interest in minors, im too morally hardcoded by my father along with having a brain to ever take advantage of a minor/little shit.

what im looking for is not as much as the tabu but rather something or someone who only has eyes and cares for me, this happens for most people when theyre in their teens and they fall madly and deeply in love with someone, cases where that other person may not even know of the madly in love girls/guys existance.

at the end of the day what gets me rock solid is love and care for one another, if a girl would do everything for me, almost in a stalker like nature, wakes me up by sucking on my dick, pulls me into a bush and starts grinding my crotch and tells me to stick it in her then im forever hers, being able to get a girl who only pleasures herself thinking of you and always goes horny for you and cries with/for you, with no eyes for anyone else, thats what i need and want, going up the ages means people already had these experiences, and possibly been hurt, "learned" from that experienced and changed to be more cynical and less trusting, less loving.

I don't want that shit man, I want to be loved as love was intended.

sorry for the derail, im out now

its whatever user-kun

I honestly only come to these threads because lolis have the most attractive body type to me, although I don't even really find anything about them in lewd situations attractive. Their innocence appeals to me because I was neglected as a child. My mother was / is a whore and had me at 19 with a 32 year old man. I needed to say this somewhere. Now I'm gonna fap to Loli and go to sleep at 6am again. Thanks for this thread op

I want to cum in a loli's bellybutton.

What's this doujin? I keep managing to lose the name all the time.