Im 22, drunk as fuck. Quit weed last year cause it strted giving me panic attacks and more anxiety than i already have...

Im 22, drunk as fuck. Quit weed last year cause it strted giving me panic attacks and more anxiety than i already have, been drinkjng heavy since i was 15 or 16 i think. Gotten worse this last year with the alcohol, tried M a few times last year but coildnt handle the hangover. Tried blow too and loved it not quite as much as M but similar but can handle the comedowns way bettee than M. Was almost thinking about huffing gasoline just because im that much bored. I live with my mom, havent finished highschool, big time drunk, work a shitty grocery store job. Spend all my money on alcohol, PS4 shit and drugs. Small dick, wish i had a girlfriend, too awkward for sex. This isnt bait or im not "trolling" you.
>inb4 kill yourself
already tried and im too much of a pussy to go through with it.
I love you guys, you are my Sup Forumsros.
Maybe you have some adice?
Really wish i had some yay right now :/ fml

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosuggestion)
youtube.com/watch?v=nR_LSZkJkmo&list=RDnR_LSZkJkmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just mentioning i had been smoking weed from 12 years old till last year, whiich im guessinf made my anxiety worse, i heard smoking weed from a young age can really fuck up your nerves

Just really need someone to talk to right now :/

bump

bumpski

bumppp

didnt even get a chance, fuck sakes

Hey I'm here Sup Forumsro, what is it you want to talk about? I'm bad at starting so you go first m8

Give your life a purpose OP, start fresh you made a change dropping weed you can do alot more if youre commited to a better outcome, no one can change your life but yourself. People cant see life how you see it its a matter of perspectives. My advice to you is to go back in time and figure out where you derailed, that is one of the many solutions out there, but it takes you to make an effort in changing things.

Anything you want man basically read the first message i sent, im so down and lonely right now. Idk how to stary either bro, just, my life is slowly going down the shitty and i cant help it :/

Lex?

Are you voting Hillary or Trump?

user your constant drug use has worn out the pleasure centers in your brain.

>you're fucked
>for life
>source:meth baby

But nomatter how hard i try i always fall back into my old ways, i just cant handle life sober, i have no problem doing work but doing it completely sober and with jo energy kills me adding i have very bad sleep problems with decreases my energy everyday and makes me less motivated to get up and do shit amd go to work

Also you can't quit cold. Slow down gradually until you're clean. Start saving money. Start training. Get a hobby.

I know, thats what ove been thinking for years now, the constant stimulants from a young age have conpletely fucked my brain over and all my seratoinin or whatever, that chemical in your brain thay gives you euphoria ans acuatally makes you motivated you get you out of bet and do shit, sorry for my grammy im really drunk right now. Just scared and loney to be honest. I have one friend in the world and i feel like he doesnt even want to be around me, mever had a girl that liked me and so on..

I've been there man, it was only a month ago. I had to stop everything I like for a month. One of my good friends passed away at the beginning of the year and I smoked weed all the time to numb myself, by the middle of July I got a concussion which meant I had to stop smoking. I stop smoking cigarettes for about a month before that. I had to stop drinking coffee, and pop and playing video games and on top of that I have HPPD from past acid trips (It's like living in a flashback everyday). Everything I enjoyed was taken away from me and had to spend my summer in a dark room by myself and the only thing I could do was wait to get over it. So fast forward to a month later I feel amazing like nothing happened, ready to go to work again once I find a job, about to finish up my gr.12. I had a few friends a bit before the summer but I stop seeing them as they were assholes, and no GF on top of that. I felt like death was a good option but after being through that little bump in my life I feel more optimistic as ever. We all go through some type of struggle. it's up to you to get yourself out of it, and I believe in you dude. I felt nuts for at least two week at least you're just bored. Good luck on what you are going through and ayy idk what else to talk about so this is the best I can do

Get your shit together. you aparently are still able to reflect on yourself and stuff that happens around you. So take all the hate, selfloathing and bullshit and use it to abuse your body in a healthy way -> go to the gym / body-weight-shit. start reading books (no fucking normy shit, go for the big ones Freud, Kant, when you start getting a little bit more happy Nietzsche and satre too...)
Go with autosuggestion (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosuggestion) : smile like a retard and you will become happy like those funny little potatoes.
But just, and that's the important thing here: You need to know that you won't ever get back to where you are right know. you need to keep going or you will get the same problems again.
There are a few people out there who are happy where they are, but most of us need to keep going and try to achieve something. bla bla purpose of life... you want to be happy? either get comfortable where you are, but aparently you can't or you start working on it and stop whining about it. Harsh words, but meant well.

fuck quitting go hard die young i say

One thing at a time, that is how you fix it all each week make a change its easy to adjust to a routine the hard part is sticking to it, you say you have bad sleeping habbits then overwork yourself at the job go all out. Make yourself tired enough to just want sleep. Then the following week make another change drink less and so on. Its going to take time to adjust and it wont be easy but itll most definitely worth it Op. You wouldnt want to go back once youre doing these things.

Hey my life was a lot like yours. I've gone through everything you mentioned in your post. Try not to do drugs, that shit is genuinely depressing. I'm not trying to be some white knight, I just don't want you to die in a gutter because you can change ANYTHING about your life and maybe avoid that. It's not like you have to quit all the stuff you eat/drink/smoke. Cutting back helps you enjoy drugs more.

And whatever you are 22. You still have tons of time to figure out how to talk to girls. Don't stress about having a girlfriend cuz being a stressed out dude doesn't help.

I'm going through a lot of bullshit that sounds like what you are going through. The best advice I ever got (and I hate hearing it) is to not have yesterday be the same as today as well as tomorrow. Just make some progress, little by little and things will get easier.

Your not the only person with a rough life my friend, you still have a chance at life your 22 it's not over yet,Im unable to do anything but play video games, I've had three spine surgeries and I couldn't pass high school because my spine surgeries at the age of 16..the pain is tiring on my will too live..just keep going for me at least man..idk how much longer I'm gonna last alone.. I've been alone with my docs and parents for 4 years I'm 20...if anyone wants too chat kik:gameover169
Idk how much more I can be alone :(

Got something other than kik, like idk even steam or something?

drink in smaller doses and also try making ur dick longer and also check yourself and also get some skills and also don't b a faggot and also don't pass up easy pussy

Man im so happy life if better than you i can compare a little when i run out of money and cant afford to buy alcohol or drugs after a few days of being off of them i am able to function at work nornally and talking to people and actually make a little bit or small talk with girls lol, but im the back of my mind 24/7 i just want to get fucked up, just drink my face off and do blow, hit a pipe, stick a needle in my arm just all the time, but mostly drink, i just cant stop thinking about alcohol. I feel like in going to die within the next coulle years from alcohol and im only 22, ive been drinking heavily for about 7, years so im pretty much in the red zone by now

Xbox live:Typhoontheninja, skype:kamiofthewest , did have a steam but haven't gotten on their much since spine surgeries an it hurts too sit so I lay here..

Try taking up a sport. Or go for runs. Make it a daily habit. You'll start feeling better if you feel good health-wise. There are so many things you can do. Explore various career options. If you're good at gaming, you can probably start a youtube channel. Give something a shot and look for ways to monetize it. Good luck!

Sup Forumsro, im sure many of us on this board have been in a similat situation. no reasonable cunt here will admit that though. I was in you same position and one day i remember standing there looking at myself in the mirror with a big old fat guts (around 22 years old) and thinking, fuck man ive gotta get my shit together if i want to have a successful life and have a family one day i need to sort my life out. family matters in life man it will bring you true happiness. you need to work on yourself and feel excited and proud of something. start by working out, dont changr your diet straight away because that wont happen. start by lifting some weights 3 times a week or whenever you feel like your going to relapse. as you get into the right mindset try eating a bit better. you will notice so many changes in your every day life because of these changes. people will respond to you better people will start to respect you and look at you. eventually you will find yourself a woman or man whatever you sexual inclination is. go for it buddy your only limited by your willpower!!! literally!! think about it... but dont think about making a change .. just do it! Get the fuck up and start now!

Buddy, so youre sayjng i should just tough it out, go into into thr world and not give a fuck what anybody thinks? I would like nothing but that but i second guess everything i say and honestly if i think i upset someone by saying something to someone i just feel really bad about it and it realy bothers me, i guess im just a Canadian pussy, but then again ive met alot of hard ass motherfuckers around here, hell man. Idk, just thinking of admitting myself into a psych ward, atleast ive already been there and i know what to excpect, people are very nice and good food, cogarettes all day woo, idk man :/ not killing myself but just.. Idk man, this is OP btw :/ sorry

I know man i feel like a fucking piece of shit complaining about my life when there are people in third world countries getting fucked over all over the world, maybe it would take something like that to smarten me up, maybe thats why people over there can deal with it, because the HAVE TO. They have no fucking choice and they just fucking deal with it and tough it out like real motherfckers, idk man. Just idk

One thing op if you're not doing anything with your life but going through routine your brain startes challenging itself which it sounds like you're going through, we need challenges in our life and when we don't challenge ourselves our brain challenges us. Go outside, go to a bar you've never been to before, walk up to a table of people and be friendly, introduce yourself, go to a park, go play a sport you've never tried. Getting drunk isn't going to solve as problem but getting out there will

You guys are awesome, im reading over all your messages sorry my phone is gay and i couldnt mark all your messages but i really appreciate you guys helping me out instead of calling me a faggot and telling me to kill myself lol, i really do love you guys. Reminds me of the old Sup Forums where anons actually had love for other anons. You guys are the best

Anytime user, I guess all the 12 year olds on here are finally growing up!

You will always be my Sup Forumsrothers, i love you guys

:,) taking all your guys words into consideration. Its just the drinking is the only problem, its stopping my from moving forward, yet i can stop it. Also, ot probably cause posting at 6:30 am, all the cancer is mostly at 7pm-2am heheh

You are welcome.. Atb OP! Ask for help whenever you feel like and we are here to help. Take care.

Binge on tv shows, music, movies etc whenever you feel like drinking. Keep your mind busy at all times. That should help in ignoring the craving

Thats what i already do man. Thats what ive been doing my entire life. Video games, movies and tv. But these days i dont even enjoy any of those if im not on alcohol or hard drugs. Its just horrible, i cant enjoy my video games or movies without drinking :,( and i love them all, especially the old shit im into like half life, bioshock, ratched and clank, terminator, predator, and ALL the old james bond films (i have them all of blu ray, thunderball's my favorite), yeah just cant enjoy anyhing without drinking, and im only 22, fuck idk man

I still hang out with like one or two friends but im always awkward around them now, always skidish and wasnt the funy cool friend i use to be, like always encouraging us to fuck with people, throw stuff at moving vehicles and just be dumbasses and get into trouble. Now im just a conpletele pussy i cant even go to bars and hang out, literally my anxiety goes through the roof when im at bars, just cant handle shit like that

You're not alone user loads of us are in the same situation

>> if you have anxiety issues, maybe you should start addressing them. Would you like to go see a therapist? I believe you should.

The suggestions have been to stay away from the bars anyway. Using the alcohol in the ways you have suggested are only going to make things much worse in the long run. It becomes your crutch.

You're still only 22. I'd kill to be in your spot right now knowing how much more I could have done.

Anyways, thanks Sup Forumsros gonn hop on netflix, they added the revenant with leonardo dicaprio so gonna watch that, looks amazing. Thank you for all your advice, love you all

OP out (sorry for cringe, couldnt think of anything else to say heh)

Here is what you need to do. Find a local AA or NA meeting to attend. The only requirement for membership is a desire to get sober. I wasted most of my 20's and early 30's on alcohol and drugs in early 20's started at 17. If AA or NA doesn't help and you have insurance make an appointment with a counselor, life coach, psychiatrist, or find an outlet. Surroundings are 9/10 the trigger for relapse. Friends you got high with or bought from...cut it. Being alone for years on end sucks but at least you can get stuff done. Set a list of goals. Each day sober reward yourself with something fun like a new hobby or outlet. Guitar worked for me. On your list of goals set daily goals. Start small. Yay got to work clean. Then add stuff like Yay got that hot chick's # because I was sober enough to handle shit myself. Don't give up because something is left on the list. Add it on the next day. Set monthly and yearly goals. Be realistic with them. Over reaching what you are limited to leads you back where you started.

Broski ive seen therapists my entire life, over a dozen, done seeing them they done help. Ive tried my best to make them work, ive seen psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, social workers, addiction counselors, group therapists, been on a numerous anound of pills (which never worked for me) etc..etc

No i cant do AA because you have to quit alcohol entirely which i cant do, i could maybe cut down but thats about it, i also feel really bad about responding to your long text with such a short message, fuck sakes :/

force yourself back to highschool, get a degree, spend your money on quality food, clothes and go to the gym, read about self improvement and maybe some good pickup books (not this stupid peacocking shit)

Im just a big fucking pussy that cant take my life suriously, i bet most of you responding to this thread have cars, houses, apartments, wives.

Okay, don't go cold turkey but, you can try do it on alternate days to begin with. Cut down to once in two days and continue cutting down further..

AA does not require being completely sober. The older guys know the new guys are still struggling. The point is stick with it and a routine daily. If you need a drink you need a meeting. The longer you stick with it the more easier it will be to cut back to nothing especially if you get a sponsor like you are supposed to. Stop saying can't. Self doubt and excuses are for women. Grow a pair.

Fuck,how do i say this without sounding cheesy?Try and enjoy the little things,meet new people,visit new places...
The worst thing you could do is let the laziness take over your life.I'm not qualified to go over you life choises with you.Sit down and talk to someone you really trust.Never too late for a wake up call...Hope I helped in some way.

Honestly, nobody has a perfect life...living every day is a miracle dont put yourself down...but do try to limit your intake of alcohol and heavy drugs, organize your life a bit and by that i mean, clean your room or something simple that gives natural satisfaction.

Lets say i do get my highschool what should i try to get as a job? Im like 130 and losing weight because of constant drinking, weak becaus of drinking, i cant sleep unless i drink, even when im not drinking sleep isnt a garuntee, melaonin helps but not everytime. Ive gona into work without sleep before but i cant do it all the time or else im just so fucked

I'm pretty sure your avid drug use has fucked up your brain and since you kept continuing with it I'm guessing you can't recover fron that but plz tell me your atlas a senior in highschool

Theres so many places id like to visit user, like japan, norway, australia, south america ect.. Ect. But i spend all my cash on booze and even if i was to go to those places i would need alcohol to enjoy them

First and foremost,get some help.Get clean,start taking care of your body...You've waited a long ass time,wait some more and you'll get your life in tact.All i'm seeing here is solid advice,so it's a good place to start.

Another option is join the military. They will straighten you out in 2 weeks. Serve 4 years or more qualify for free college. Stop BSing yourself and get right.

>KILL YOURSELF!
>"HELL YEAH!"

Give your supermarket job the arse and do a job involving manual labour. I was in a pretty similar predicament to you a couple years back. You pretty much get paid to work out.

Well im 22 now, but when i was 20 i did this program dontown to finish my highschool, it was so awesome, you got a free breakfast everytime you went there and you only had to go there once a week, theyd give you a booklet which was an entire course and would equal basically one credit, you could take the course home and do as much work as you wanted then come back the next week and work on it more or if you were finished you could hand it in and get your credit and then recieve another booklet with another course. And the teachers there were amazing, theyd help you with anything. So fucking awesome. Then i grew older, 21 was thier limit, if you were 21 or older you couldnt work there anymore. So i went to this adult educational program, did a co-op course at the grocery store job i actually worked at, got another credit from that, then i was gonna do the same thing again but i could because apparntly my manager wasnt communicating with my co op teacher enough, so i did my next co op at home depot and just felt like shit, hated the environment and gave up, flipped out told my co op teacher to fuck off and didnt show up for work, that was 2 years ago Nd here i am now, grocery store job, drinking, hard drugs, netlflix, video games, >inb4 kill youself too much of of a pussy to do that. Ahh fuck that took me a while to type on my phone sorry

Check out bands like Hatebreed. Especially this. Blast it now. youtube.com/watch?v=nR_LSZkJkmo&list=RDnR_LSZkJkmo

op here, i dont like hardcore, i mostly listen to brutal death metal.

>pic related

yeah im that much of a faggot, still love this shit though. Cant listen to anything else

I also just ran out of cigarettes and i dont get paid for over a week, im almost freaking out right now

but then again if i go to bed i wont have enough alcohol to get drunk again. See idk what to do, im fucked

Do some exercises,man.Tire yourself out.

Forget cigs, alcoholism and sleep, go for a run/walk installed like I told you before. Just for an hour. You can buy your cigs on the way.

>Forget cigs, alcoholism and sleep, go for a run/walk installed like I told you before. Just for an hour. You can buy your cigs on the way.
Alcohol I meant

>Forget cigs, alcoholism and sleep, go for a run/walk installed like I told you before. Just for an hour. You can buy your cigs on the way.
Instead* not installed. jesus my phone is acting drunk now :D

I do that at work, and i normally come up and play with my dog, eat dinner then get on Sup Forums and netflix then go to bed. That the only thing i get excited for when im sober is going to work and being able to come home and do that, but now my dog who is 11 years old has cancer in his spine so hes basically fucked and my cat who was 15 yrs old got a cancerous tumor in his throat and died a couple months ago. Man i cant lose my dog right after my cat hes like my best friend he always cheers me up when i see him

>pic related

Just idk man

Whats your psn? Might hit you up if youve got overwatch or something?

Man i bikes up to the liquor store today and on the way back stopped at a red light and just blacked out, like not enough air getting to my brain. Just couldnt see for like 20 seconds, im not fat either im actually really skinny from drinking and smoking all the time idk man

try again

Kys faggot

I cant man and i dont play overwatch, mostly bf4 and black ops 3. But when the bioshock collection comes out on the 13th ill be all over that. Gonna tear that shit up. I just feel sketchy adding new people to my psn these days, used to be on 360 then switched to ps4. Had 70 days played on black ops 1. Idk how many hours that would equal to but im guessing alot, just played black ops from grade 10 to almost 12 when bo2 came out, obviously taking breaks to play other games but yeah. No life bitch here lol

Well,yeah.You're fucked up on alcohol...
Seek medical help or you'll die,dude.

Yeah, try again.. Keep trying again and again. If you want to change yourself, you will have to do it. There's no shortcut here

I know i will, probably gonna start having surious problems in the next year or two, just cant stop you know

I do want to change myself but i dont want to quit getting drunk, so im toast man, im basically fucked. Im going to die of liver failure or pancreantitus within the next 2 years probably

I just dont understand how people can live ther lives without wanting to get fucked up all the time, just dont understand

I have questions

Im also scared if i quit i will have seizures but if i try and ween myself off of it ill just keep drinking till im drunk, like what the fuck

Don't be such a defeatist now. Sitting here, all we can do is motivate you. But the only person who can do something about it is you. Not asking you to quit but do other things as well. Drink, but work out too. And today is a good time to start.

Ask away dude, im gonna take a piss and ill brb

Whatever,man...

What are you most thankful for?
What would you do in life if money weren’t an issue?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

forgot to tag you questions are above

Behold OP, do what I say :
> eat shrooms and smoke dmt, drop stimulants/depressants/opioids
> meditate/pray 20min a day
> start to read a lot, you wouldnt be that pussy whipped by capitalist society if you were cultivated (you better begin with Hegel, Marx&Engels)
get your shit together and man up bitch ffs

self-checkd

op i was in your situation but i was 20 instead of 22. Minus the small dick, i failed high school and was a huge stoner fuck up that got kicked off the football team my senior year for grades. i sold a couple pounds here and there for some cash and dabbed all the time. i didnt even get my license till i was 19. i didn't care. all i was doing in my spare time was getting high playing, video games, and going to the beach drinking with my friends. i started to get slightly depressed and my mom wanted me to get a job. so i started working cell towers in Oregon and Washington. i went out for 4 months on the road. living in a trailer with 2 other guys, that entire time i wasnt smoking weed, i was still drinking but not as much. i was happy earning some money. then one of the guys i worked with fell 40ft from the cell tower not being hooked on. i held his hand and tried to keep him still so he wouldn't hurt himself further. he broke both arms and collapsed both lungs, he shattered his rib cage and fractured his face and jaw. it knocked out his teeth and his eyes were bulging out of his head. shit was gnarly, i had to wait with him while the other guy went to go flag down the ambulance ( we were in the middle of nowhere in a dense forest) he eventually was airlifted to seattle hospital and was put into an induced coma for 3 months. (he did end up living), but either way back to me. after seeing that shit i quit the job and went home. i took a dab as soon as i got back and it fucked my shit up. had the worst panic attack ever. tongue felt big in my mouth, i couldnt catch my breath i thought i was going to die. so after that and a few more failed attempts to get high, all resulting in the same panic, i gave the shit up. this really fucked me cause all my friends want to do is get high and now i cant. there still my friends but we grew distant. so i turned to drinking. but after a few weeks i was so over everyone looking down on me like im a fucking screw up retard.

this legit advice.
psylocibin could change your life. It has been used in treating alcocholism btw.
I understand about meditation but praying? why

Im most thankful for being born in such a nice and loving family

If money werent an issue id buy my mother everything she needs including the kind of house she dreams of, anything she needs, would basically go on a trip around the world with my best friend, get fucked up everywhere we go and enjoy doing it

Greatest fears are having my mother and father bury me, heights and deep dark water especially with machinery in it

And idk the best thing thats happenes to me man, i guess just being born around such nice people, i mean i was bullies a little bit back in school but me and my friends got some good revenge on those fucks, not to sound edgy sorry but we did. Yeah idk man just happy im here ik canada and around really nice people, nobody seems to dislike me these days but im just scared or getting close to anybody

so i went back to school, earned my diploma,bought a car, got 2 jobs and go part time to community college. i moved out of my moms house. it wasnt that hard OP, if i can fucking do it then you can too. Once you get a taste of the freedom of having your own place you will never go back. now im 22 and i have a stable living.

> it could be worse, you could have a baby momma like one of my friends, or you could get in a car crash and be paralyzed. be grateful for your life.

das crazy man.
whats up with your life now?

Op here, dude i LOVE shrooms theyre amazning but theyre soo hard to find up here same with acid wich ive never tried

Man you just need to work on your confidence levels i use to suffer second guessing stuff all the time, just fake it till you make it as stupid as it sounds it fucking works. You just gotta realise that there's something out there that you're good at if you dont feel like it now you just havent found what it is yet and just doing little shit like telling yourself in the mirror that you look good today even though you dont feel like it inside goes a long way

meditation is a profane prayer as much as prayer is a holy meditation; idk about OP's religion so im advising him to close his eyes, deeply breathe and let that anxiety goes (with 432Hz music if he can)

Try poppy pod tea (if they are cheap where you are, like in the UK) or poppy seed tea (if in the US or somewhere else where pods are costly).
It's just morphine, stop being such a pussy and try some real drugs.

Priorities

its pretty good now, i still get anxiety from certain situations, i cant watch rekt threads anymore. that shit is all fun and game to look at until you watch a guy you lived with for 4 months slam the concrete from a fall and see how fuck he is. other then that im good.