Lol look at this totalitarian gulag. Human rights peaceful protesters got brutally supressed by Trump regime fascists

Lol look at this totalitarian gulag. Human rights peaceful protesters got brutally supressed by Trump regime fascists.
youtu.be/KeDkccjV7QM

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/01/20/mac-attack-trump-protesters-smash-window-at-mcdonalds-bank-of-america-other-businesses-ahead-of-presidential-swearing-in-dc.html
greenpeace.org/international/en/news/features/soya-king-wins-chainsaw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to Trump's America

cnbc.com/2017/01/20/mac-attack-trump-protesters-smash-window-at-mcdonalds-bank-of-america-other-businesses-ahead-of-presidential-swearing-in-dc.html

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

#FUCKTHELECTEDPRESIDENT

>Americans are so fat because fat helps them to absorb bullets when they get shooted.
That's smart.

wtf hate trump now

wtf, fuck trump #NOTMYPRESIDENT

why did the peaceful protesters do this?

why the fuck do the racist nazi police keep arresting peaceful protesters who just want to destroy things?

t. professional ukrainian.

WTF FUCK TRUMP NOW

WELCOME TO TRUMP'S AMERICA

#FREEMYFELLOWCRIMINALS
#FUCKTHEPIGS
#WEDINDUNUFFIN

#SMAASSSHFASCISM

NON-TOLERANCE IS NOT TOLERATED HERE

>before the election
>Lol lefties are total pussies who just cry on Tumblr, fucking numales have no balls to do anything IRL

>after the election
>OMG IM SO TRIGGERED THEY ACTUALLY LEFT THEIR BASEMENTS

wtf? can't peacefully protest in ameriKKKa anymore?

fuck trump, fuck WHITE PEOPLE

Good, good, now have a civil war.

>Destroying property in protest of a democratically elected president

Really makes me think...

t.thinks all protesters are the same person

so why arent these commies on the noose yet? i thought usa was the world leading commie slayer

>Trusting Igor Babic
Kremlin bot at his best.

No one said they were. But how can you claim that it's a peaceful protest when it quite clearly wasn't?

What's being protested anyways, a president getting elected by the people?

>democratically
Top kek

And? Rightists have been provoking leftists for years, constantly saying they don't have the balls to do anything.

Our riot police is a lot worse/better desu. They just starts beating everyone.

I heard California has the self identification right to arrange the referendum.

The Women's March had zero arrests. It was the inaugural protests that had all the violence. The women's march was far bigger than the inaugural protests.

People are protesting Trump's promises about what he's going to do and what he's done so far.

Hихyя нe бyдeт

Oh nice, really did a lot.

Broke some store windows and set trashcans on fire.

Meanwhile who won?

>The Women's March had zero arrests

what was the women's march for?

I saw some coverage of that in Canada, I'm confused what rights women are lacking here

It's overdue. The union must be dismantled.

A man who bragged about sexual assault is now in charge of the branch of government responsible for enforcing the law against sexual assaulters. Wouldn't you be afraid if you were a woman?

NACHALOS'

No.

The right won the presidency. The left won popular culture and public opinion.

i didnt know dc had so many white people

They came from out of state.

They beat innocent students just like Yanukovich regime.
American maidan when? Americans should self-organize.

explain how he bragged about sexual assault. quote: "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

He said they let him do it, so it's not really assault.

Well you're not a woman. Most women don't think like you.

:^)

Why was there a women's march in Canada?

I didn't know that Trump or his representatives had any influence on Canadian laws

Your way of thinking is WHY women are afraid of Trump and his supporters. They don't want men to think they can just sexually assault women because they have enough status. Trump thinking they let him do it is not proof that women actually let men do that.

I think you're kind of taking what trump said out of context

Because of the US's enormous cultural hegemony.

In what context is what he said not an attempt to justify sexual assault?

I just kill niggers,they let me do it hehe
No need to be afraid niggers

It's amazing how they act like they're not doing anything and are just victims.
Fucking retards.

why do i even come to this board?

I dunno go back to you safe space babby leaf

Okay i'll go back to rebbit

Dumb rabbitposter

If someone lets you grap them by the pussy then it isn't sexual assault.

Is confusion about this why you're still a virgin?

>Your way of thinking is WHY women are afraid of Trump and his supporters.
Speak for yourself you tranny faggot.

I'm not a virgin. And you're only considering that ONLY Trump said they let him do it. We don't know if the women *actually* let him do it.

This is why the rest of the nation hates you so much.

not enough of the nation hated him to not get him elected tbqh

This is our Minister of Agriculture greenpeace.org/international/en/news/features/soya-king-wins-chainsaw/

Alexandre de Moraes is our Minister of Justice and seems to have some shady connections with PCC while he was the Secretary of Public Safety of SP

A guy doing standard "pedreiragem", men bragging or whatever is what you call that in English is literally nothing, Trump has no means nor will to change the laws about sexual assaults.

But we do know no women came out saying they didn't let him do it.

So obviously the logical thing to do is just assume rape in all circumstances.

Isn't it in their constitution that citizens have the right to clap violently in public? Looks like they are merely exercising their freedom and liberty.

He got elected by a minority. And most of the people who voted for him hate him, they just hated Hillary more.

In the USA, the executive branch's duty is to enforce the law. Yes, Trump can pardon people for sexual assault.

indeed
democracy is democracy only if your candidate wins

Well that sucks but I'm afraid that we're just going to have to see how the next 8 years pan out.

No point protesting and destroying property of businesses' that had nothing to do with it.

Why are you assuming he'll get re elected?

Oh that was a typo.

I'm sure Bernie Sanders will win next time and make everything free

Why do you assume I support Bernie?

Why do you assume I assume you support bernie?

*I* support Bernie, and I think he still has a chance

Stop shitposting.

Is he going to make sexual assaults legal?

I'm not shitposting, you're shitposting

He can't help it, look at the flag

No. He's going to make sexual assaults mandatory.

Taylor Swift, here I come!!!

If a female president was caught saying something degrading towards men, but couldn't act on it, would you let it effect your judgement of her?

America isn't a democracy.

I would support her making mandatory sexual assault on men mandatory

but only from pretty girls.

if not democracy what it is?

I swear, they're going to narrate it to their grandchildren one day, feeling as if they were one bit """"""""""""""brave""""""""""""""""" to do this.

"We kicked some trashcans over and broke an uninvolved stores' windows! #SMASHFASCISM"

lol

>Won popular culture
True. That's probably why your young easily influenced mind became a leftist
>Won public opinion
>Lost the elections
The fact that you don't seem to see how this two statments contradict each other is hilarious

The Wizard of Oz.

Those statements don't contradict each other. We have a system where you can lose the popular vote and win the election, which is what happened.

"Those police-officers, well wouldn't you believe it but they had batons and armors, and I swear that more than once I saw them flexing their arms! But our numbers were too great, and so Trump's fascist corps did not dare rain down us! I now know what it was like to be a Jew in Auschwitz!!!"

Is this system new? First election it's been here?

No. But what does that have to do with my point? I only said popular opinion is against Trump. The Israeli said that contradicts the election result, I explained how it doesn't.

this is high level russia shilling, I'm impressed.

All you've convinced me of it that California's popular opinion was against him.

Thank God the founders of our country had the foresight to insure that shitty date doesn't get to dictate to the rest of us by fiat.

It's not just California that's against him. It's women in all states, it's non whites in all states, it's young people in all states.

Can you justify the electoral college other than by saying you hate how urban people vote?

weren't like 42% of his votes women?

42% is not the majority.

good

Winning popular opinion implies someone/something being undoubtedly popular, not having a 1% advantage where it doesn't matter while having more money and dominance over media support.
And the way liberals chimpout right now before Trump has done anything really hurts their chance to change the minds of people that voted for Trump. It's litteraly an attak on their right to vote differently in the name of democratic values. Rerarded beyond belief. Your only hope is for Trump to do really badly but that's a retarded hope as well because than you're hoping for the very thing you are demonstrating against.

Wtf I love Jews now

it's not a neglegible minority, either, it's pretty close to half, you know.

>Popular opinion is against trump
>Less than 1% of the population
Wow

>It's women in all states,
Not me and not any of the other women in my family.
>it's non whites in all states, it's young people in all states.
And what's your point? I can just as easily reply that white people and mature people in all states did support him. That's how he won. Or are you making the argument that only the young and dumb and the hordes of brown be allowed to vote?

Maybe next time you idiots shouldn't take election day off if you actually want to win.

Women didn't really vote against trump

That fact that it was any percent in favour of the candidate that didn't win means it clearly wasn't a democratic election.

Probably because it wasn't a democratic election because america is not a democracy, but a republic. The system is that way so that two states don't decide the fate of the country for the rest of them because of population numbers.

>Winning popular opinion implies someone/something being undoubtedly popular, not having a 1% advantage where it doesn't matter
We're not talking about who has popular support, clearly nobody does, we're talking about who doesn't have popular support. Trump's approval rating is between 30 and 42 percent depending on which poll you believe. Even Fox's poll puts him at the lowest approval rating of any incoming president since they started taking polls.

>And the way liberals chimpout right now before Trump has done anything really hurts their chance to change the minds of people that voted for Trump.
Trump HAS done things already though. Unconstitutional things even.

>It's litteraly an attak on their right to vote differently in the name of democratic values
The vast majority of the protesters weren't violent. There were 230 arrests and millions of protesters. It's part of our constitution that people are allowed to protest the government, that IS democracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

If 42% of women did vote for him, 56-58% or so didn't. Still a huge margin of difference for an election.

Which way is Trumps presidency going to go? Do you think these riots, looting, and mass vandalism will continue for his entire term? The whole country seems to have gone mad. Nobody likes it when their horse doesn't win, but it's not grounds for this shit. If the civil unrest continues until he is gone, it will set a precedent, that's effectively the death of democracy, caving to violent liberals and their unrealistic ideals. I'm interested to see how it all pans out

>Probably because it wasn't a democratic election because america is not a democracy, but a republic
America is a liberal democracy with a two party system.
>The system is that way so that two states don't decide the fate of the country for the rest of them because of population numbers.
Yet that's exactly what happens with the electoral colleges.

Yes, and in a two party system the fact that the elected outcome isn't actually representative of the majority means it is a failed system.

Are Americans somehow conditioned to feel disgust towards anything which doesn't fit their worldview? Both sides of the election are just so hostile towards each other while here it's mostly just a bit of banter.

>Not me and not any of the other women in my family.
Wow, I have a conservative family too. Big deal. That doesn't mean the majority of women voted for Trump, they didn't.

>And what's your point?
You tried to downplay the amount of people who opposed Trump with your comment about California.

>I can just as easily reply that white people and mature people in all states did support him.
They aren't the majority, why do you assume 60 year olds are more mature than 30 year olds?

>Or are you making the argument that only the young and dumb and the hordes of brown be allowed to vote?
No, I never implied that. How old are you btw? Why do you hate young people? And what's wrong with the "brown hordes"?