So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she was in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is had a shit summer and starting high school has been really shit too

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i love this pasta

>I mean she ate it all and was happy with it
you answered your own pasta, now leave

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP POSTING THIS STALE ASS PASTA YOU FUCKING RETARD NIGGER! WHAT AMUSEMENT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS SHIT? KILL YOURSELF!!!

>inb4 samefag making the same reponses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

MODS potential cp

this isn't that tricky...

low to mid-range restaurants give big portions to make their slightly inflated prices seem worth it to the average family.

It's OK to post the nudes. I know her, she's 37.

That's rib tips and, I guess you can call Mac n cheese "pasta"

This isn't enough, no wonder she's so thin.

Check my faggots

I'd eat that for $19.95!

wew

Faggot

>1421196466374.jpg

even dubdubs can't hide the fact that you're a faggot

Nice dubs. Check mine?

Holy fuck this is old copy pasta

Zozzle

I bet she's 18 by now.

Right guys?

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?
boogers and cum

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

what kinda pussy can't eat taht much?

ai demand dubs

When you eat out, you eat more. She doesn't eat like this on a regular basis, she's on fucking vacation, let the girl enjoy her damn meal.

Those bitches on facebook are jealous bored whores who need a cock in their ass

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

I'm not aiding and abetting in your preteen kidnapping scheme. I'm on to you OP.

Fucking idiot

This pasta is many years old, it's even funny.