>tfw all the good things are behind an unbreakable glass wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY

you can break your monitor

is that some kind of metaphor OP

if so, get the fuck outta here and go to Sup Forums

Anything that brings pleasure is immoral/illegal.

>tfw
Is your face literally Genevieve Hannelius? I don't think so you lying faggot.

>tfw
>that face when

No

Im a poorfag, im used to having the shittiest of stuff anyway.

yea, i mean, world government is corrupt and sinister. nobody gives a shit about your best interest, except maybe your mom and best friend. the majority of the population is so stupid that they don't even realize they're stupid. etc. etc. the list goes on. basically reality in its current condition is shit. i'm a chronic vidya playing alcoholic because that's really the only option currently.

I feel you, op
pic related

OP. Why don't you just submit and get with someone that's equally attractive already. At least in the same range, either that or quit your bitching. A butterface GF is still leagues above none.

They all have high standards even the fat ones.

wait, so you say donald won already?

All? Be honest, how many did you try?

I have not dated anyone because I already know the answer.

You only have to look at reality to know what's up. I've seen ugly looking motherfuckers score with incredibly hot chicks. Obviously you probably don't have the skills/personality for that, but the point is you can score with someone on your level.

Don't be a bitch OP, I guarantee however lonely or shitty you feel, there's a gal out there who feels lonelier and shittier

Youre a fatalist; gave up before you started.
>On mating, no less.

>Poor me
>No girl likes me
>Even though I put in 0% effort.

Good luck in life, boy.
>It ain't gunna get any easier.

Fuckin lazy slob.

There are no socially awkward girls at least from every time I go out. Every one is so social.

Are you ugly OP? In highschool I sucked at being social, I talked almost to no one at school and some girls would still flirt with me, and I didn't even consider myself attractive.

So I don't know, maybe that made it easier for me to be social later. Does any ugly Sup Forums people want to chime in?

I don't think I'm ugly. Probably just too boring. I don't come out of my shell unless I know someone well. Hostile towards anyone I don't know.

Perhaps try to be less hostile? I'm not very social myself but I still talk to people fine. Being hostile just makes it worse for you.