Anyone else believe in the A=W theory?

Anyone else believe in the A=W theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Waif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No and whoever does should kill themselves.

What is the theory? You cunt

From what I gather this redditor is saying arya = the waif

and who the fuck is the waif you cunt?

Kill yourself for being this stupid

GEE I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE NOT THE OTHER BITCH IN OPS PIC SURELY

Full theory?

>mfw google doesn't exist
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Waif

Arya is the waif

I think it's reasonable; metaphorical ego-death and all.

I got that. I meant what is actually supporting this ?

Aryas final test is to kill the waif.

He knows that Arya has a very high chance of killing her, hence he sent her instead of doing it himself. He's in love with Arya, and Waif has proven that she is not no-one as she deeply feels envy towards someone else, having an Ego and an identity therefor.

It's a test for Arya and if she passes, she will be given her last chance to join them back, and if she dies, the status quo is simply restored. Brilliant.

Arya is a warg.

Nothing. It's one theory is a long line of redditor theories trying to create something out of nothing. Like the whole roose Bolton is a vampire theory. redditors see the constant bait and switch writing and come up with these thmselves like its some kind of revelation instead of the shallow glib facsimile that they are.

1) her backstory is at least somewhat similar
2) prior to the many-faced god arc she's sort of been a mary sue, failing at nothing
3) (in the show at least, haven't read the books) she gets knocked the fuck out right as we are formally introduced to the idea that servants of the many-faced god can change faces at will. Perhaps another servant took her body and put her in the waif's body, and she had already accepted the dissociation inherent in their structure, hence us getting no direct 'signs' that it's her in there ("Arya" retrieving her sword in last episode argues against this, but the house of black and white could have seen her hide it (she wasn't being very sneaky if you recall)
4) It would fit the sort of "ego death" vibe the house gives off for her to literally kill herself.

the waif is arya
arya is syrio forrel

yes, ARYA = WAIFU

>perhaps someone took her body and put her in the waifs body
Dropped. Stupid redditor.

I can't even describe how bad I want to see these two scissor each other.

All this undone because Arya retrieved her sword. Thus becoming herself again.

Never said it was good writing, just that it's plausible

Do you really think D&D are above something like that?

>Arya and the Waif fight
>the Waif stabs Arya with her own sword
>as she lays there bleeding, Arya takes off her face to reveal that she was Jaqen all along
>with life quickly fading, Jaqen watches as the Waif removes her face, and is shocked at what he sees underneath
>it's Arya

Fucking. Pottery.

>yfw Arya kills the waif and goes back to westeros

not yet but my friend really hopes that real arya will lose and someone with her face will be sent to westeros as an infiltrator

post waif tits

Fuck I forgot how fucked up her face is

lmao, how unfortunate that the loliest loli to loli on HBO in years is this JUST

Sent by who to kill who, though?

I wouldn't put it past Sansa to hire assassins at this point, but it could also be just about anyone else.