Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRXnzhbhpHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:'(

bitch is retarded

I can enjoy 3 guys 1 hammer, but this shit is just wrong. Fuck you OP

"I can literally watch a defenseless person get their fucking face smashed in with a hammer but GOD FORBID PUPPIES GET TOSSED IN A RIVER #animallivesmatter #fuck humanity"

fuck off to reddit mate

wow, you're like so edgy and still so deep at the same time. Bet you get all the pussy.

>axhuallyyh.. humanity is trash, I care only for animals

>this.
Animals run off of instinct. While there are some fucked up humans, we are still capable of more emotion and compassion than animals. Doesn't matter how loyal a dog is, if its hungry enough, it'll eat you; just ask Ramsay Bolton.

Made me think of fluffies.

You dont even know how to greentext.
>loving humans get fucked up but hating animals get rekt is actually very typical for your avg neckbeard on Sup Forums.

Almost forgot,GTFO OUT NIGGER!!!.

I'm not making any statements about morality. Just stating that, for me, animal cruelty is more disturbing than the worst human gore. That's my psychology, others are different. Humanity isn't all trash, I don't get much pussy and I fucking hate reddit. It's just the fact that animals are unassuming and innocent, as are children. To me, gore involving them is disturbing beyond normal vanilla gore.

Animals feel emotions pretty much exactly how we do.

The difference is that we're more intelligent, but that also makes us more cruel and sadistic than animals.

is this real

Lol she's throwing puppies XD

What about the dogs who starved to death next to their owners bodies during napoleons 1812 campaign? They protected their dead owners to the death. Also, eating a dead body is not so bad. There are good dogs, and bad dogs. But none of them are capable of the disturbing shit humans do

Yes, nigger invades home while husband was at work

why does that kid have absolutely no reaction the entire time

of course niggers shave to work in a team, theyre too stupid and useless on their own #EdgeSoSharpItllSlitANiggersThroat

guns are the only way to deal with niggers

Fear makes you stay still. Children doubly so. Playing dead essentially.

They're animals just like us. Protect yourself or get fucked. In this case those puppers were rent and it was for a good cause.

I mean... if theres a man 4 times your size beating the shit out of your mom, id be sitting the fuck still too

What's even worse is that she never got in trouble for this because she was 'too young'.

Yes you anive bastereds niggers are not lik ethe media depicts them , they are a early split of from evolution that happened 170,000 years ago.

Niggers are wild viscous animals and a trained dog is better then them.

Ow on top of that niggers are extremely racist by instinct and only have the cognitive ability to rationalize things in relation to themselves.

Stupid bitch should stay quiet.

Should've just went in there with his dads glock and ridden the vermin.

Wow, so edgy.

Crunchy

Toasted

More violent nigger webms?

Roasted

like a boss

It has nothing to do with edge you stupid retard.
i cant fucking babyproof the whole of Sup Forums because you are to stubborn to wear you doctor prescribed helmet.

wtf are you any way
Nigger
Sjw
Libtard
Naive villager?

>you cant handle the truth.

So when is the good rekt thread beginning?
Give me something bloody you newfags

"water on gasoline"

Okay`

Fuck yeah, "felt sorry" you were fucking smiling.

>tells factual truth
>"wow edgy"

cucklord extraordinaire detected

You don't need to bleed to get rekt you edgy dick

Give me something old then you fag

>look at me ma I'm edgy
Reminder that animals dying is something we can watch on animal planet. No one wants to see that shit

Man that was cold haha

Thanks user i feel less alone now, will you spoon me tonight.
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

more?

dindus doin nuffin

For those curious it's the guys daughter. She got shot in the back, severing her spine and died in his arms. Niggers are so far removed from humanity it's like comparing ants and elephants

Do you like niggers fucking people up.
I have something for you boi.

/thread
>This guy believes the "out of Africa" theory
>Move along

>Oh shit mom's getting beat up.
>damn this episode is good though
>eh fuck mah

idk about ants and elephants, what is their genetic distance?

edge lord

is this really snek?

Has nothing to do with them being black
women can't fight for shit they rely on hair pulling for fucks sake

im glad someone agrees with me
fuck animal cruelty.

I love that episode of Peppa Pig

When is it bedtime for you? Sick of you 9fags running around calling everything edgy whilst listening to leafyradio
>Can't have an actual discussion
>Can only say edge-y

How liberating it will be on the day of all these edgelord's deathbeds.

When you experience the final dmt trip and experience your life not only from your own vantage point but the amalgam of all perspectives crossing over showing the objective reality you not only created for others but for yourself especially. And only then will we realize the only ones we ever harm are ourselves in the vast myriads of reflections that we inhabit throughout this reality.

Whether or not you think I'm full of shit won't mean shit when you see it flash before your eyes.

When all subjectivity is slowly shed and objective reality is witnessed by these pitiful beings for maybe the very first time.

Where you begin to see things not from the flawed, incomplete perspective of your physical alter-ego but from the all-encompassing, perfect viewpoint of yourself as the one, the universe in unison.

A day of reckoning indeed.

Keep propagating the violence you were brought up in, conditioned and programmed under.
It's the only way you'll ever learn.

Good luck until that final dmt trip.
What a big surprise that'll be.

filename

I don't get it.

Fun fact i learned of this, whites are actually closer to niggers then Asians.
Feels bad man, Asians see whites like whites see niggers.
At least niggers are even worse to them

Now that is edge

Cluster headaches
apparently the pain is unbearable
youtube.com/watch?v=wRXnzhbhpHU

Black guy later died

Suicide headache. Makes people want to commit suicide.

I think she's seen him before, and I think mom was having an affair with the dude. Dude got mad 'cause she gave him the good 'ol "I love my husband", and he beat her up.

That kid must of died. If not then fuck! The damage is just too epic. Can't imagine how shit his life would be if he wasn't kill

>Chop shop
Kudos

Story/source? Why did that nigger chimp out on that white human female?

>Implying asians outside of white countries are better than niggers

The kid is obviously asleep.

9/11 rekt

that is actually so fucked up, and i consider myself pretty edgy

Thats what you get fat bitch

>Whites are closer to niggers
>Asians see whites like whites see niggers
>Yet they try to be as pale as possible because pale is beauty to them
>They literally try to be as close to white as possible
>Bad bait or just stupid?

did they just let him choke to death on his saliva

What a retard. Just let them take the cash. Not worth dying for. Especially with your family close by. What a fucking pride happy retard

She finally had the courage, but the nerve gas wasn't pure.

>Where is the "like" button?
Love it, too bad the others didn't got shot