I work at an outlet store that sees a shit load of foreign customers AMA

I work at an outlet store that sees a shit load of foreign customers AMA
we get people from pretty much all over the world, ask me how shitty ur country is represented lol.
>will post stories if requested
>other retail fags post too :3

Which country of Europe has the hottest chicks?

What are dutch and swedish girls like?

What are the differences between American chicks and European chicks, character wise?

Argentina

which country has the most richfags, and why do you hate them

German girls are beyond fucking gorgeous, i'd say them,
dutch girls are cool, swedes too, seem super chill, they have some pretty hot chicks too.
European chicks seem alot more chill and willing to just have a conversation than American girls.

Aussies?

>niggers
honestly dont know where the whole nigger thing started most that come in the store are white. But they are always cunts

hmmm hard to say as most of the time you get one super richfag from every place like Europe Asia or the Middle East
>Obviously never Africa

You guys are pretty cool, I usually talk with the ausfags that come in the store. And some gorgeous fucken women. Ive only ever had one guy be a dick but you could tell he was just a whiny faggot

Thanks m8.
You're a good bloke.

Mexicans

idk too, I think mexicans..
the % of black people in argentina (black like african american) is 0

I work with tourists in Norway, meet about 3000 people a month. American chicks are either dumb and egocentric or very vell educated. I see that girl traveling with their family normally are the most interesting.

All countries got hot chicks, some just hide them better that others. Dutch got a great sense of humor and good english. Swedish can be really annoying, but beautiful.

Honestly depends what part

French ?

Yeah most of em that come in the store look white as fuck, may i ask why u guys are so cunty?

Best part/worst part

I bet you've never met someone from Winland.

Belgians

>inb4 same thing as dutch

Yeah thats definitely true. I see that groups of American chicks are the absolute worst

Any Israelis?

Denmark got anything on us?

The women are usually super nice and easy to win over with the tiny amount of French i know. The men are its usually hit or miss, but if theyre from paris i dont even try, theyre just guaranteed faggots

Best would probably be Jalisco, Worst is without a doubt Mexico City

cant say that i have, where is that?

What about Bulgarians?

Good. Now tell me something I don't know about Motherland, comrade.

lol believe it or not theres more belgians that come in than dutch. the guys are cool as fuck my coworker always talks soccer with them and they seem cool, and again alotta hot white womenz

I think in every country there are cunts
most of argentinian ancestry come from the crap of spain and italy

we are like them but from the third world

Yeah actually alot of em, usually hit or miss. Theyre either a super chill person almost like a stoner or a straight fucken jew arguing about every discount in the store

Yeah quite alot of u guys stop by, all i can really say is jesus christ u guys are white as fuck and beautiful

U fucken dirty commies are by far the funniest fuckers that come in. Usually businessmen shopping on their day off or whatever. always have a good laugh when ringing them up

Sounds about right. Have my waffle OP

Must be our accent. Even I think it's funny.

Finland.

Between Sweden and Russia.

Its literally just a stereotypical russian accent, and they always have a dont give a fuck attitude that makes what they say even funnier

No lithuanians rite?

yeah we get fins, some of the most good looking people but also some of the ugliest holy shit u guys have some trolls in ur country. other than that usually super polite and just sorta wanna get their shit and go

yeah ive met a good amount, is ur country mostly women? i swear ive only met like 4 guys to like 30 chicks, its weird honestly

Anything about us favela citizens?

What about Spain?

Brazilians?

(Sandniggers go to mecca
Brazilians go to orlando)

Debilas tu bbd negaliu

HOLY GOD FUCK BRAZIL, you guys are fucking assholes.
>worse than jews about discounts
>always act like entitled cunts
>rude as fuck
>worst people to deal with when doing returns/exchanges
But u guys get a pass cuz u have some fat booty bitches

Im a mexifag so i have a deep hatred for Spaniards sorry its in my dna, u guys have funny accents
>spanish with a lisp

apparently they come to southern california too, we're crawling with em here in our store

What about french canadians?

ive never met a french canadian under the age of 50

> Insults entire nationalities based on small social interactions
>Works in retail
Ahh thats why.

People from Toronto or Vancouver? (Rest of English speaking Canada)

no u

very rare that we get canucks in the store, but ive met alot in mexico u fucks love vacationing there.
>super chill
>good weed
>cute girls
im moving in with u guys