What was your reaction on Jon Snow's death

What was your reaction on Jon Snow's death

I got it spoiled for me

>inb4 meme of Scooby Doo GoT

>mfw

Didn't care desu

Do people really like Jon that much

I want to see him becoming something more and his death was really in a bad moment. I guess that is why he got resurrected.

he'll be fine

WHAT THE FUCK? ADD A SPOILER TAG YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

FUCK.

I AVOIDED GOING ON Sup Forums FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS FINALLY SAFE FROM SPOILERS THEN YOUR DUMB ASS RUINS MY LIFE IN 8 WORDS.

FUCK THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS PLACE

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING GARBAGE

I'M GOING BACK TO TUMBLR.

FUCK THIS PLACE.

IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NEVER MAKE A PRETTY WOMAN YOUR WIFE. 'CAUSE IN MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, GET AN UGLY GIRL TO MARRY YOU.

tryhard

Im very behind in Game of Thrones. Been hearing this for a while, deep down Im hoping Jon Snow dying is just a meme.

This is really your fault for being so far behind. At some point in time, shit isn't a spoiler anymore.

I got it spoiled but I knew he was gonna come back so it wasn't a big deal. Only big shocker was the red wedding

I don't care about the characters in got anymore. This show kills off too many great characters just for shock value that it has caused me to not get attached to any of the characters.

Also, I miss geoffrey. I didn't think I would but I do, he wouldn't have taken any of the shit these retarded high sceptums or whatever have done to the Lannisters and Tyrrels

I was still seething from Stannis going out like a bitch desu senpai

fuck off cunt

Nothing. I read it before the show aired.

It was a pretty obvious that he wasn't gonna stay jobbed. Mel had arrived at Castle Black that day, it was no secret she was going to rez him.

Also, Jon's arc clearly wasn't over. Not in a Red Wedding "what the fuck, those were the good guys" kinda way. In a "they've spent five years and literally millions of dollars building up Jon's story" kind of way. The encounters with the Others, all the unanswered questions about his parentage, etc. They weren't going to leave those questions unanswered in such a way.

nigga will be back next season

no one will react as they should to this nigger coming back to life

About time, hopefully the show can get a better story now.

I was wrong, I was so wrong.

best storyline

SPOILER MANG.

I was pretty sure they had jumped the shark. I was mostly wrong, but it was still a stupid attention grabbing moment.

>spoiler
>shit from previous season a year ago

Eddard Stark also dies.
And Rob.
And whatsherface Robs mom.

Holy shit, even Jesus dies. Also, Vader is Lukes father.

He knows nothing. Not even how to die. Fucker came back.

>Blood stain isnt the shape of wojack's head

Shit pepe

Mostly because I just fucking knew that wouldn't let that faggot stay dead. Too bad because he's the second worst character in this show.

if this event happened at like season 2/3 or maybe even 4 then i would care a lot more.
im a sucker for storyline like Jon's.

I don't know, I kinda' thought he'd come back as a white walker, or at least some half fire-lord thing.

Instead they just bought him back with some spell that's never explained or touched on again with no repercussions or side-effects at all?

This would have been a perfect opportunity to pump some real fun into this character.

As he stands now his only personality trait is "muh bastard".

Not surprise, considering I know how to read.

He didn't die though. Death is permanent. Jon isn't rotting underground or ashes in a fire. He didn't die.

Apparently neither did Benjen. And odds are the Hound. And the Mountain of course. Looks like Catelynn might be back in the show too.

Death has become pretty meaningless. The show has lost a lot of punch even when someone really does die because it's been cheapened.

That isn't even touching on how many stories have circled back to season 1 and 2. Dany, Kingslayer, Jon finally doing what he said he wanted to back then, Arya....shit is frustrating to watch when nothing is happening.

it's ridiculous to me how ASOIAF/GOT became known for it's "realism" (lol) and death being meaningful to the narrative, and then GRRM realized he fucked up with taking his gimmick to far and started completely bullshitting

what a fucking stupid series

>The show has lost a lot of punch even when someone really does die because it's been cheapened.

In my opinion the best death in the show was pic related. Because you didn't know what kinda' show it was going to be yet, and they pulled some bullshit out of their hat with Bran.

You kinda' expected someone to swoop in last moment and save him.

Now there's White Walkers, and the undead and the Fire God and all that shit that's all capable of Resurrection.

There's no tension to it because there's now a very distinct chance that anyone can come back after death.

I felt nothing cause I knw he'd be back. Also, because its just a tv show

R+L=J

It wasn't ever known for it's realism, but like you said, it WAS known for character-deaths greatly affecting the direction of the plot.

Like you said though, at some point someone caught on to the fact that you can't keep killing people and expecting the same impact as the first time.