[Serious] People who have experienced school shootings, what was it like to come back to school after the shooting...

[Serious] People who have experienced school shootings, what was it like to come back to school after the shooting?serious replies only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzRdgr5kB0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty sad turned out my best friend went to prison

pretty fucking funny. all the roasties were crying and shit while i was fucking keking internally. like, id be in class then suddenly hear a loud moaning sound and then tears then others would start crying. never been harder in my life. god shit was cash.

your a nigger

not true. also, thats racist

this was on reddit my mate linked me get fucked OP

So how long have you been obese mate?

I'm just slightly overweight, still healthy

Russian school shooting
>after mass shoot we go back school and everyone is cry and depress, teacher and staff hold ceremony for dead, students are sad because loss friends I am sad because beautiful girl got shat in head and taken away before I fondle

>still see blood on walls in certain places. Such is life in motherland

>mfw i fall for bait

the closest i came to a shooting experience was some weeks ago when that kid shoot up "Olympia Einkaufszentrum" in Munich. That place is 2 mins away by car and i also knew that kid that shot up the place since we went to the same school. When i was in 9th grade he was in 5th he was very kind actually and very innocent at that kind. He always got picked on by everyone i felt really sorry for him back then... Back to the topic... Things are pretty normal at the Einkaufszentrum again. Just some candles and flowers and stuff at some places at the area. Oh and during the shooting i was chillin at home just heard lots of police sirens and a helicopter flying around.

no youre not im real & not trolling

Legit columbine fag here. AMA.

>everyone is cry and depress
>beautiful girl got shat in head
>got shat in head
>shat

What did they say wen they picked on him? In what ways did they bully him?

>everyone is cry and depress.
>beautiful girl got shat in head

If they were graded, how well did they do?

Would you prefer I shooted?

I'd give them about a b- honestly. The mostly went after all the people no one liked anyway. Shot a couple of cool people though

D- for the bomb not exploding
C for not having a real plan
B for 16 killed
A for getting so much media attention

The girls put make up on him and beat him and they always made fun of him because he had something with his legs and was walking in a strange kind of way. They also said things like he is too childish. Man i feel really sorry for that guy i really liked him back then tbh. I often spoke to him during lunch break so his fgt classmates couldnt bully him. And dont ask i have no idea why the teachers havent done anything...

back to /r/reddit with you

Op are you 15?
16?

timestamp?

>/r/reddit

yes
no

That's not a timestamp, faggot.

Timestamp or get the fuck out of here.

MFW, when you feel bad about your life then you see this loser

You're a fucking lardass. I'm fat, and your fucking shadow outweighs me.

>you're 24

>suicide squad didn't make Leto contemplate joining

>the sun is hot

>one of these things is not like the other

Not a school shooting but something similar because guns aren't allowed here.
Happened two years ago.
A kid in 7th grade went crazy and showed up to school with a katana (or a long sword, i'm not familiar with such stuff) and a knife. He then run through the school floors and tried to stab all the people he saw, luckily nobody died because once this made the round everybody just went to a classroom and locked it.
Was kinda funny looking back at it.

The first fact doesn't have anything to do with stars ;)

here u go

post ur pic so I can feel better about myself pls

No. BMI is an outdated concept. scientists found out that u can be healthy @ any size & losing weight is impossible

I wasn't in one myself, but when I joined the Navy and went to A school my roommate was a survivor of Columbine. He would come back to the room every night completely shitfaced.

One night it was about 3am and I was playing WoW in the room and he gets back. He plops down into a chair beside me and just starts crying, saying he drinks so much because of the incident, and he didn't understand why he lived. I dinged lvl 40 on my hunter.

kek

>12/5
If American, that'd mean December 5th.
If not American, that'd mean May 12th.

Either way, you're full of shit.

0/10 sageing shit shit show (finally).

(Also, I should probably add that that's a really shit photoshop job).

here's a better timetamp just 4 u

seems legit

new ylyl pic

pls save & post in ylyls

Only if you put down the fork and excersize tonnes o' fun

A person fired alot in a wall of one of our toilets,Now we have a glory hole in our school .

Not bad tho.

What about the Russian guy?
That's kek worthy.

save it. its all yours my friend
is it being used?

No homework / easy excuse. Pretty chill.

Bonus points if Chad got shot.

That photoshopped hand
This kid is literally an old YouTuber that everyone would cringe at.

ITT newfags

Yes, i got my first blowjob there. It was a risky job for me and a friend. Pic related was my reaction. It was the best schoolday of my life.

Will you make it for me as I'm on my phone, your work is noteworthy and I shall give you credit

BMI is flawed, doesn't stop the fact you're fat enough to have orbiting satellites around your ass.
I can smell the fucking chloestorol in you from fucking here.
When you get cut, you bleed gravy.
If a chick was to have sex with you, she'd need to roll your ass in flour and look for the wet spot from dribble to find your dick in the rolls.
You cause high tide going to a beach.
Speaking of, if you ever did go to a beach, Greenpeace would try to shove your ass back into the ocean because save the whales again.

>blowjob through glory hole in men's toilets
>best friend was there
>best day of school life

Your bestie sucked you off pal he's in love with you

greentext pl0x
k lol

here U go
WTF HAPPEN 2 DAT THUMBNAIL I DID NOT DO DIS!!!!111

WTF MODS!!!!!!!!!11

You could say that yes.
> He sucked my dick like a vacuum cleaner.
> I was scared first 1-2 minutes because i never got a blowjob before from a boy.
Anyway, the sound i heard when he was sucking me off was very good.
>He looks like real life L from Death Note.
Picture related, you could say that he was emo with a tickle femboy.

Edgy

Tyvm

Kek

That picture is not him tho, i forgot to type that.

TITS OR GTFO
also TIMESTAMP

Kekekekek

I've been in a school shooting before. returning to school isn't that bad but you notice a large majority of people dont come for the first few weeks/months. It seemed almost good in a way you could watch the kids who used to bully people kind of just stop, the teachers at my school always fucking broke down into tears during class so we always had relievers and shit.......it's quiet as fuck, no one is shouting between classes most people are kind of just paranoid and shit............it's not bad but it gives the school a super eery feeling and you feel like its gonna happen again

?

My friend was there too and he said that it was a terrorist attack or am I mixing something up?

>r/reddit

Wew lad.

Holy fuck, you are fugly.

nice self-description

Thank you very much
For the pic.

Some serious hotties went to that school

>shat

Its da fucking BEAST!

You look like the offspring of a Mexican house maid and a bear.

show ur pic if u think u look so much better

Not a tripfag, so nah.

Landwhale

oh snap satan trips beats ur 4 trip THE POWER OF HELL COMPELS U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!

BEEEAAAAST!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tzRdgr5kB0Q

wat now faggit

close to quads but no trips

Funny how this pussy ass nigga still looks much better than Jabba the Hutt over there

Fuck you bitch that was a nice ass scone.