>she shows me
>entire conversation was deleted
>she said that kik randomly deletes messages
>fuckingbullshit.jpg
>tell her that's bullshit
>said it was a glitch with her phone
>more bullshit
>take her home, don't even give that bitch dinner

Tired of getting these lying whores in my life. She gets on facebook and starts ranting about how she's tired of people accusing her of lying.

Just don't fucking lie then, damn.

What do Sup Forums? I really like this one and was hoping that I could finally settle down, maybe start a family in a few years, and then this shit happens.

Honestly I'm not even angry anymore, just disappointed. I invested like 7 years of my life into this girl. We were friends, we started dating, approaching 4 years together. Already had plans for our anniversary and everything.

Then this shit happens.

What am i doing wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you need to give less fucks.

You tell her to fuck off, user.
And to never talk to you again.

Just keep your bullshit detector strong, user.

Not all bitches are lying whores. I would suggest addressing the things about girls that are important to you. If it's a repeat behavior, it sounds like one of the ingredients you like in women might be fucking shit up.

/thread

Stop being insanely jealous and let her have a private life like all normal people do. Jesus, you sound like a fucking teenage girl.

Ignore this cunt
Ignore this cunt
Next time you have the chance try get on her phone/Facebook somehow. You need solid proof that she's cheating. Don't do anything drastic unless you've got proof. And if you don't find anything, don't make a habit out of going through her shit. That'll just make you more paranoid.

Sorry to hear that user. Hope you find the right one my dude.

Post kik and we will find out for sure

You sound like a fucking doormat

Well at least you're not a delusional cuck who makes up excuses for his gf.
Clearly this bitch is being manipulative, trying to play the victim to make you feel guilty even tho she's in the wrong and hiding things from you. Typical woman behavior, stay strong and don't let her guilt trip you

She is the problem, obv., not you.
I totally know that feeling, i nearly broke up with my gf for that reason. Except that i put a keylogger on her phone and caught her redhanded. She was proud to give the other guy big boners and describe how she would eat him if he were there

I can already get on her facebook. She's got it logged on to my computer all the time.

I know she's not cheating on me, but she's hiding something from me. She never lets me look at her phone and she gets nervous if I use it just to check the time. This bothers me because she is always on my phone. She's been like this for a long time, and only with her male friends. If she's messaging a female friend and I'm sitting next to her if I ask her what she's doing she physically shows me without me even having to ask, which leads me to believe that it is specifically her male friends are saying things to her that she doesn't want me to see.

that's not how a sane relation works, m8. Or at least they must have this setlled at first

sounds like an ungrateful bitch to me. sucks man

confront her about it, seriously. make it clear that shes being disrespectful or however you wanna word it.

you gotta address the problem. you 2 probably arent gonna work out but its better to clean the slate then let her slowly play you harder and harder till she runs you through the ground.

best wishes man

Look to see where dude lives
If closer then 2 states dump her ass
If he lives far away fuck it

Seriously. You want to be into your girlfriend's private business at all times? You're a fucking idiot and deserve to be alone. OP doesn't even realize he described himself as a sociopath. Get fucking help.

Step 1:
Get with a girl with a low sex drive who isn't that interested in guys and is organised and has her life together.
Step 2:
Go out with her
Step 3:
she will treat you incredibly and love you deeply
Step 4:
Fap a lot since you don't have sex much
Step 5:
Feel happy content and enjoy life

There u go, everything is great.

Shes sending nudes 100% sure dump her
After 5-6 years girls are bored its done

it's not about jealousy it's about honesty, if he asked then she should show it, unless she has something to hide.

continuing this,

you gotta bust the slut and "care less" its a persona, everyone cares. except sociopaths, it just means be a man, stick to your guns, you deserve the best. dont let someone play you.

Yes. Yes, it is. Sane people do not disclose 100% of their private lives to one another.

Perhaps she was arranging a surprise for your 4th year anniversary?

Make fake kik, try to seduce her and if she caves in just assume shes cheating, or easier fake account and ask her if shes dating anyone and go from there

So she was describing his dick to a girlfriend or taking about her period blood consistency. Fuck you guys are losers. You'll never marry and have children, like I have.

seriously, you sound like the sociopath here. Even for Sup Forums standards

She probably knows you're a paranoid fucker who is going to assume she's cheating on you if she's talking to a guy at all.

Post her kik.

This exactly. I don't get into her phone without asking, even though I could. I don't get on her facebook, even though i could at this very moment pull up her facebook and read all of her private messages.

I don't do this because I respect her privacy.

But if I ask to see a specific conversation, it makes me believe that she's hiding something. Even more so by the fact that she deleted the conversation before showing me.

>believes sociopath is a diagnosable syndrome
>the cure to which is privacy and ignorance
wow fantastic post 10/10

Marriage and children are for suckers. You just don't want to admit it because you have passed the point of no return. Dipshit.

fuck u cunt

Just dump her and get a good girl.

There's a thin line between controlling who she's friends with and not allowing bullshit. I dunno how old you are, but generally if she's just texting some dude all the time, that's not ok. My gf has male friends, she sees them when she gets together with her old group, but she's not messaging them back and forth all day, similarly I have bunch of female friends from high school I see when the old group gets back together a few times a year for various events, but I don't message them back and forth talking about nothing, that is inherently flirtatious and should be put to a stop.

Also if you've been together that long and not living together then just end it already.

I'm not even OP retard. If you really trust the person you love, there would be absolutely no need for secrets. What other reason would she have to be so defensive about a conversation? Unless she's a secret agent or a drug dealer, why? It's obviously not her mother texting her.

Sounds like you've got an orbiter, friend. This is how it starts, she'll be going to work parties with him "just as friends" next.

OP stomps into the living room and demands to see the texts she's sending AND YOU ALL AGREE WITH HIM. You people deserve to be Sup Forumstards.

>You'll never marry and have children, like i have
>On Sup Forums
Pick one

lol children are only for relationships that were fucked from the beginning

TOP KEKEKEKEKEK

that's what she told me, until i realize that she was planning to leave me with that limey cunt

Are you me? I've been with a chick like that for a decade, right out of highschool, and it's been amazing.

@ OP

Google TRP (The Red Pill) , once you see the truth you cannot unsee. you are welcome.

inb4 suicide.

you have a wife and kids, thats cool, but youre still on Sup Forums you fucking cuck, go spend time with your kids faggot

I'm on your side dude, I think it's fucked up. I dated a guy once when I was 17 who was like this, constantly looking over my shoulder and always paranoid I was cheating and it fucked me up. Any relationship I'm in, I'm always hiding my screens now because being treated like that when you've done nothing wrong makes it feel like every conversation you have is wrong.

Part of the reason I don't do monogamy anymore, I don't even understand how people can be happy when they're always this paranoid.

No, that is not what happened.

I didn't "stomp in and demand to see the text messages". I walked in and she hid the screen from me. I asked what she was doing and she said she was texting her friend Joe. I just asked what they were talking about and she said he just said "lol". I asked if I could see and she deflected, which made me suspicious, so I asked again, and she deflected again. It wasn't until the third time I said that I wanted to see the screen, and she wouldn't show me, so I dropped it.

When i came back, she gladly showed me that the entire conversation had been deleted.

any father wow spends time on Sup Forums is scum alt right who isn't raising there kids. I bet you treat them absolutely like shit too

Nigga, 1) your pasta was probably shit

2) "Hey, apropos of nothing except overwhelming jealousy let me see your phone"

>No, it's my phone and my private business, I am a human and have a right to a little privacy.

"Ungrateful lying bitch, you get no dollar store pasta! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Does that sound like a normal, well adjusted conversation? Fuck right off with your bullshit paranoia and jealousy.

If she's on kik she's posting nudes. Also stay good OP, the best relationships are the honnest ones. If she was sending text to a friend i could have been for a surprise party, something like that, it happens... But KIk, i wouldnt trust her bs at all

fk

>like I have.
didn't realise it was a competition user.
don't worry i have a happy and trusting relationship, albeit i do sometimes hear things i'd rather not, period stuff for example, but complete honesty is better than hiding things from eachother.
but i do realise this varies from person to person.

Get rid of her user. She lied, she was obviously doing something wrong if she wouldn't show you the screen. You can try to fix it saying don't lie, I understand how that stuff works, next time show me if you don't have anything to hide. But more than likely she will cheat again

yep, you´re living proof of it

Because it's her fucking phone.

Was she sucking Joe's cock when you walked in? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Bruh

Because she hid the screen, which is something she doesn't normally do.

Super, super sketchy.

Try talking to her about potentially opening up your relationship. Have a conversation about clear boundaries, have one of those boundaries be that she lets you know when she's got another person she's interested in getting with.

Or alternatively, try not jumping into anger when she doesn't show you her private conversations. Believe it or not, relationships are built on communication, if you sit down with her and talk about this issue in a calm and collected manner then she'll probably open up about it with you.

you're a cuck dude whos obviously never been in a relationship

dont listen to these cucks OP. that bitch was definitely hiding something likely to be a dick pic or a nude since she tried to hide the screen.dump her ass

You're a faggot who can't even sleep at night with all your paranoia.

I dont have kids you cuck, i wouldnt be on Sup Forums, Sup Forums of all places.

True but also i think the more dirext you ask, the more she's likely to get pissed because muh private sexting... If youre too menacing it's just gonna accelerate the separation.

dubs dont lie

this user gets it
trust is the key

You chose to be a ho because you were getting shitty with people thinking you were a ho. All my wut

>[Update] [Auto] 7
kek cuck, have fun letting your girlfriend get dicked while she has no respect for how pathetic you are

I tried that before I took her home. She just deflected all my questions and said the same thing over and over again.

"if you think I'm lying then just break up with me".

I don't want that. I want to be with her but I need to know that I'm the only man in her life.

i'm going to talk to her more about it today and hopefully make some progress instead of just listening to her yell.

i've had this a few times, once a bitch was flirting with some dude and she lied when it was obvious, and still lied when i stole her phone and showed her. that ended that relationship.
and twice before with the current gf, i kinda ruined surprise presents because i keep obsessively thinking about it, now she just asksxwhat i want, which we both agree is better

Maybe because she's tired of you always looking at her screen?

Do you show her every time you go on Sup Forums? Does she know you have a pissy little thread where you talk shit about her?

If not, then STFU, everyone has secrets, she needs hers.

This guy gets it

Well if your girlfriend has kik its obvious she's cheating on you, sit her down lose your shit and demand the truth, don't let anything sit on your mind and let loose on the lying cunt, has she done anything dodgy before?

Because not being monogamous instantly equals ho, alright there buddy. Sorry my relationships are all loving and without fights about who might be sharing nudes with who.

You misunderstand. i don't actively seek to look at her screen. Usually when I ask what she's doing she says she's texting a friend and she just shows me the conversation without me even asking. The only reason I even asked to see the conversation this time was because she was actively attempting to hide what she was saying from me, which is not like her to do.

>What am i doing wrong Sup Forums?

See:

> I invested like 7 years of my life into this girl,

Well if she asks what he's doing why not show it? Hey im posting on Sup Forums to get advices for relationships. Thats all, no need to hide then delete evidences, burry the body and leave the country. She's more paranoid than he is

I'm actually with you on this, nj not even giving her dinner.

tip : choose the right moment. After a laugh, a good meal, something like that

gtfo, whiteknight virgin

I'll try this.

Nigga, you go up to your girlfriend and creep all up in her bullshit? Really? Does she have to submit a detailed log of all virtual interactions along with a full transcript of all conversations had?

No? That's fucking insane you say? I agree.

A nigga can't take the ten minutes it takes to cook pasta without NEEDING to look at her phone. That's obsessive, it's controlling, and yeah, that bitch needs to set some clear boundaries because OP is about one step from installing hidden cameras and keyloggers to ENSURE she isn't "cheating" on him with some rando Chad on the internet.

Well said

You're only paranoid if you're wrong. So you have a lot of time invested. If you feel like you can't trust her, regardless of whether or not she's cheating, you should probably end it. Not end it with a fight over her cheating, but just end it because after 4 years you should be at the point where you don't feel like she is hiding shit and she shouldn't have to feel like she needs to hide shit. Whether or not she is actually cheating is almost immaterial.

OP you know what?

ASK JOE

Men are more likely to come up clean, so go ask him what your gf is sending him on kik.

Taking more than one guys dick while in a "relationship" and thinking it's fine makes you unstable and a ho. Good job.

Hate to break it to you, but that probably means she isn't interested anymore and just doesn't want to be the one to end things. If she wanted your relationship to work she would be communicating back. It's a two way street. Try having another talk in a few days when things cool down, if it doesn't work then I say give her what she wants, you think she's lying so break up with her.

My gf has a private life ... but she sure as shit dont hide her screen and lie when i ask what she is up to

Nigga, you were cooking pasta.

It takes like ten min. To cook pasta. You can't get out of her business for ten minutes? Literally, you can't leave her alone for ten goddamn minutes?

Shes going to leave you, not because Joe is secretly fucking her on the DL, but because you are controlling and annoying as shit. Of you literally can't leave her alone to her own business for the time it takes to cook pasta she's going to leave your ass.

Also, you drove her home without giving her the dinner you promised, and had a pissy little fight, over goddamn nothing. That is literally one tick on the spectrum away from literally screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at her and shitting your pants.

This

Yep agreed
She's playing too defensive and throwing everything he says back at him and threatning to leave if he makes another "bad move" on her.

weh weh my views on relationships are the only valid ones

fug

Are you being retarded on purpose?

/thread

Kys

Shits over, only one thing left to do: post nooodz

I didn't give her dinner because she didn't want it.

Yeah it takes about 10 minutes to cook pasta. i can't walk into the living room while the water is boiling and give my girlfriend a kiss on an otherwise pretty decent day?

Phhhhhhhiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

>talking to someone of the opposite sex is flirting

Back to tumblr with your sharing you gf attitude

On kik yes