Gonna smoke some weed in a few days

Gonna smoke some weed in a few days.
What is it like? I've heard about some people getting panic attacks and shit from smoking weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=marijuana causing seizures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell yeah dude i started vomiting and hallucinating and shit, stay off it man or do it with safety cuz that shits fucking dangerous

there's nothing to be worried dude yr gonna become retard

>first time smoking weed
>no pipe, use a soda can
>smoke a small bud
>try to light to smoke more
>lighter won't work
>start laughing
>friend starts laughing
>this causes me to laugh more
>chainreaction.jpg
>we are both laughing our asses off
>laugh for a good 5 minutes straight
>suck each other's dicks
>he fucks me in the ass

good times

What happens is your standards become incredibly low, and then after that you're 26 with no sills, health insurance, friends, or aspirations.

It's all environmental, so if your friends are cunts you will have a bad time.
But it is quite an enlightening experience and should be treated as such.
Another this is (and this is for trips aswell) be are that some people are just there to fuck with you and get you into a bad headspace,
Iv had experiences where Iv pretended to drop lsd and found out that an individual was only there to cause self dought and anxiety.

Tldr: don't worry about anxiety and stress by eliminating the source before smoking or taking drugs,
And your friends are snakes but the best way to beat a snake is to death.

DABZ

first time smoking i just watched scishow and eat LCM bars. it was a nice time. my bf was watching webms on wsgift. its just a nice time, i fall asleep quite quickly tho.

honestly youll be fine, panic attacks while smoking are rare as, just make sure youre in a secure environment that the chances of something bad happening are very low, make sure you got a sweet as playlist as well. And overal dont overthink it. if you start off smoking in a bad mood, youre moods not gonna change, its just gonna highten the mood youre in. So shit mood= shittier mood when high

Just take it slow and really enjoy the experience

Make sure it's actual weed and not spice. Friend's girl bought some weed off some shaddy faggot and after 3 joints realized it was spice. She was tripping and throwing up and shit.

But as long as it's actual weed you should be good OP. Put on some good tunes and play some vidya or whatever man.

The panic attacks usually only start coming after you've been smoking a year or so.

This

i would smoke a small amount, wait 15 mins and smoke more rinse repeat until you are feeling good. believe me you do not want to get too high, it can be really intense sometimes (a lot people downplay this tbh) some people just need a tiny bit to get baked (me) especially if its high quality

Weed is a slippery slope. Broke the cycle at 22, but if I were to continue on I'd be 27 now with no friends, skills or anything. Weed makes you content with being bored and boring. I look back fondly on some of my stoner memories but man, it truly is more dangerous than people realize, as far as success in this society goes..

I smoked it for 10+ years and honestly the only times I felt I ropeway baked was when I smoked just under an ounce within 5 hours. Oh and once when I put 4g of Master just and 2g of pure the into one joint. On hindsight it's pretty shit mate, I wouldn't waste your money but hey, I'm just a random shit on an imageboard so feel free to disregard my opinion

also for me the first couple times smoking the dry mouth was really really bad but that goes away over time, same with the red eyes

unless you already have real bad anxiety or something you'll be good

Ignore everyone here. If you over think it then you will panic yourself.

It's like if you were given morphine at the hospital, you might feel delirious but all the docs are stood around saying that's normal don't worry. Well weed can also make you feel unusual but you don't get doctors stood around making you feel calm.

Remember that it has a temporary effect of a few hours and you'll start to feel normal soon enough if you ever start to worry.

This.
Still have the red eye shit going on but cotton mouth doesn't really happen much anymore.

So fucking true

you probably wont feel much your first time unless its some fire tree

i agree but i would at least try it once to see how it affects you. some people get motivated and creative on weed like i do, some people it just numbs their brain. make sure you do not put weed on a pedestal and keep it casual

Master kush and pure THC

>I fucking hate this phone

Don't do it unless you're a degenerate

Its Fuking awesome :)

Stay off drugs man... Don't do weed. It turns you into a murderer and you feel like eating people's heart out. It will turn you crazy don't do it

I had 3 tokes of real spice and felt baked, what your friend smoked must have been some weak shit man.

If its pure weed and no acid or anything else u won't have hallucinations but you are just hearing some music in your head

Yeah very true, seen a lot of peoples lives slowly revolve more and more around weed until they're fucking losers with no future whatsoever

just go to 420chan better site for this and no one will be a dick

>unless you're a degenerate
>on Sup Forums
kek

Probably. Bought it from a dude in some shit town about 30 minutes from here. Don't know why my guy lives like 5 minutes away and sells some loud shit.

meant to put a comma after "Don't know why"
fuck me

Dog I take offense to this post. Just turned 22, trying to start a business. I work a crappy job that I pull double shifts all the time. I smoke every day, I also sell it too. I'm trying to have 10,000 bucks by spring so I can quit my job and become the scarface of weed and solar panels. OP, it's truly up to you what you do in life, if you smoke weed it's just a little more expensive/harder to be a success

Just don't. You don't need drugs. This is coming from someone who is seven years clean today. Life is better without it.

Not sure if satire or serious. If you're serious I'm sorry lol

Man dont worry about noting weed is good :] Just smoke little on 1st time and would be ok :]

I'm serious, it's just I'm tired of people thinking weed will kill you're motivation. I sell to only working class people who pay taxes and obey the law. It's retarded that it's still illegal in PA.

Still about a month left. Smelling yummy.

It depends on everything... Your attitude, wether or not you actually get high your first time, how experienced your friends are and if they're the type to fuck with you... If you get too high, find a chair and just accept that time is the only thing that'll fix your highness and then eat some cereal and watch some looney toons or something

Yeah listen to what this guy says. Try not to mix with tobacco because it's really hard to stop once you get it going. Only smoke weed, its more expensive though.

also heres a tip for anyone to help with habitual use, never smoke when you are angry, sad, emotional, etc... thats how you start self medicating. be happy first and then smoke weed to amplify that, its more enjoyable and you get better willpower over time. i used to be really impulsive and i eventually worked through that so anyone can

>no pipe, used soda can
Back in the day my buddies and I referred to this as a nigger bong

yeah ive always felt that weed motivates me, especially a good sativa. i could organize and clean all day, or sit back and examine where i am in life , etc. it can be used as a tool

It's just like alcohol or any other drug OP. At least in the sense that some people like the effects and some people don't. Don't listen to any faggot that says "Weed is good for everybody!". It's not. Maybe you'll like it and maybe you won't but there's only one way to find out.

I started smoking this summer and it has been pretty good so far. I am way luckier and can still carry in video games don't know how. But I've been smoking a lot more and it has gotten to the point where I smoke everyday. I do feel like I am heavily effected by it while not high (a day later) think it's making me retarded.
Any help?

I know college professors and doctors that smoke

Full of shit, whiteknighting faggots

Good advice

Alright so my advice to You OP is, Smoke a bit, give it an hour or 2, smoke a little more. If you're taking full hits, know THC is a mucosal irritant, so coughing a lot is normal - it helps to wait a minute or so between puffs.
Weed is great but if you start to smoke it a few guidelines
-Never do it at work, this can cause problems
-Dont be a jackass about it - Dont push people into smoking with you,. if they seem interested in it, share what you know but dont drag them into the ranks of shitty good for nothing millennial stoner fucks that do nothing, or join the ranks of them yourself.
-Keep yourself entertained with something mentally stimulating if smoking by yourself, it keeps the anxiety away.
-if your friends try to fuck with you, just niggerlip the pipe, be a dick back, and have fun, if you start to think bad thoughts, they will grow, just dont dwell on them - weed wont kill you on its own unless you have other heath issues, or if you're doing other drugs, just know what you're buying and smoking
-Bad idea to crossfade [drink alcohol in excess and smoke] when you're starting to smoke. the first few times can get pretty intense if you smoke weeds in excess of 18% THC by weight, and thats about a midgrade
-20-38% THC weed is strong, and i'd reccomend giving it a mnonth or so of frequent smoking befdore trying these, as stupid as it sounds 5% makes a shitton of difference with flower.
-If you want to dab, START SMALL. i cannot stress this enough. Everyone trys to take a bigger and bigger dab every time, because with concentrations of 65% to 98%, its really easy to smoke too much.
-Make sure you have snacks on hand If you do start to freak out or get jittery, eat a clif bar or some chips. Eating helps mellow out harsh highs

Hope some of this was helpful OP.

I know a lot of long-time smokers that quit for a while because they start to feel lazy or unmotivated. They usually go back but give themselves a break to clear their head out. There's nothing wrong with giving yourself a break from anything, including weed.

i feel like sharing my experience on here, maybe some of you can to relate to or learn from it

i first smoked when i was 12 to impress a girl i liked. i dont even think i felt it. then, a few weeks later during the summertime between 7th and 8th grade, my older friends and i started hanging out with this dealer who would sell to us, smoke us out and feed us pills. i was a fiend, any time i got at least 10 dollars i picked up, and that stayed true pretty much up until i got my first job last year. i was already a bad student in middle school, and i did horribly throughout high school, where i started doing a whole mess of other shit whenever it was available, like xanax, klonopin, lean, opiates, e/molly, shrooms, acid, and other shit i cant remember. im certain that i would of done much better if i had never smoked pot, but i still managed to graduate. after high school i started working, and my work ethic is actually pretty damn strong. im almost 20 now, i make 11.50 an hour full time, supporting myself and living with friends. my habit is def unhealthier though, for over 3 years now ive been smoking weed+tobacco out a bong from waking up to going to sleep, and its taking its toll on my lungs and body for sure.

TLDR: smoking has had a mostly negative effect on my life

>snorted 2 lines of marijuana

lol, but christ if someone actually did that i can't imagine how shitty that would be.

The first time I smoked a joint I was instantly addicted and I ended up smoking the whole pack.

Honestly, Weed does not decrease your intelligence. It will however seriously hinder a developing brain, so if you're still growing [under 21] you really shouldn't do it. Afterwards studies have shown that while there is a small decrease in intelligence while under the effects, that decrease disappears when not under the affects. On its own, weed will not make you stupid, however if the nigger that sold it to you put grape drink on it, the sugar might cause some issues.

>TLDR: smoking has had a mostly negative effect on my life

Couldn't possibly have been all the other shit you were doing.

Well Geez you know i preach it all the time, and ill fucking say it again, Weed on its own has very little drawbacks - aside to your lungs and heart. Weed doesnt do shit on its own... Smoking definitely wasnt your problem, you just used it as your gateway drug to try and get higher. you know waht i do if i want to get more stoned? i smoke more weed, then regret it because you're stoned for the same amouint of time...

wouldnt of ever considered trying that other shit before i smoked pot

Sativa isn't very enjoyable to do very infrequently with no tolerance. That's when people get anxiety and shit. Usually the enjoyable nature of weed comes from doing it all day erryday or at least for extended periods: starting small, and then doing more and more. The problem with this is that it's typically an expensive rut of unproductivity. Very few people have been able to use it judiciously, periodically, and for inspiration in their work and life (like George Carlin or Carl Sagan).

Weed makes you mildly entertained with anything. It can make food and sex and other fun things better. People say stoners are stupid, but that's because of what they generally spend time doing. Lots of them are amazing at Call of Duty, but very few use it and then pick up a Calculus book; although it can improve things like visual or tactile brain-memory connections, it make non-sensory types of concentration (like reading and abstract ideas) foggier.

I went from all day erryday minimum wage to rewarding myself in corresponding glut with Sup Forums for finishing all homework (and sometimes being bad and procrastinating in glut rut), to quitting altogether for a legitimate job with good income. It can test your resolve mildly in the matters of habit and addiction. Don't let yourself become a fiend over something so petty. Weed fiends are the worst kind of people. It's barely even addictive but there are still people out there who will scrape and swindle for $20 to buy another gram twice a day instead of saving up to buy a fair amount in bulk, and if they do spend their whole McDonalds check on an ounce or something it's gone in two days.

I've seen myself kind of touch on that end of the fiend spectrum, but I think I was able to pull through to gain will, perspective, even out my moods, and better myself as a more well-rounded person. Glut ruts can sure be fun sometimes, but lack of accomplishment eats guiltily away at you after a while. Find your balance.

>instantly addicted
>Pack
God seeing that just makes me wanna REEEEEEEEEEEEE....

I am 18

Dont do it man I started smoking and now I have violent seizures but its so addictive I can't stop

See a neurologist nigger. Seizures are nothing to fuck with, I had 150+ over a 7 year period and I'm lucky to be alive. Get that shit sorted out before you get seriously hurt or killed.

Here's advice.
I just started smoking alot recently and I'm 26.
I have smoked some in the past but only a few times a month if even before I met my gf in march. She smokes all the time and now I do to. But here's the thing I take opiate pain killers and that's why I didn't like smoking but I was was way over thinking it and doing it wrong and shit. Just breathe it in whatever apparatus you have. I like bowls, and hold it in for a few seconds like 2 and a half Mississippi. Than breathe out.
I really disliked it when I held it in and got high as shit but now it legit relaxes me. Hope this helped man. Good luck. Honestly it's not a big deal just enjoy yourself.

I will not let myself spend more than 70 bucks a week on pot - its about 1 days worth of tips at work, and generally that will net me upwards of a quarter ounce of flower, or two grams of wax/live resin. Easily more then i smoke, and i've resolved to only smoke in the evenings. its literally more than i can smoke in a week 80% of the time I honestly don't see how people become addicted to this shit, because when i stop, its no worse then when i don't drink caffeine for a few days...

Weed is overrated bro

JUST DO IT IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG SO YOU DONT GET PARANOID ABOUT DUMB SHIT, ALSO LISTEN TO YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC OF ALL TIME PLUS SOME YOU'VE NEVER HEARD.

Enjoy the fuck out of the first few times you do it because it's amazing and only gets less awesome the more you smoke.

I think you should worry more about turning gay

Jeez dude just joking only bad thing about bud is it really fucks with your short term memory

Cannabis and certain strains are used to treat a lot.... and i mean a lot of seizure types - in fact there are people i know that after years of not knowing if they were going to die later that day, take a couple of puffs an hour, and have had their seizures stop. sounds like you got weed laced with something dude.

Im calling bullshit on weed causing you seizures - prove me wrong with medical documents and i will literally stop smoking immediately. thats how sure i am of this.

Just dont be nervous and stay calm
If you smoke for the first time with the thought of that youll get a panic attack you also might get one

So you found your balance. Do you actively try to keep your tolerance low or has resolving to smoke only in the evenings settled equilibrium for you? I know people that smoke 2g of butter/oil per day and others who smoke less than 1/8th of bud per month because 1-2 one hitters in the evening every 2-3 days gets them ripped.

While it's been used to treat some forms of epilepsy (some, not "a lot"), it has also been known to trigger seizures in some people.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=marijuana causing seizures

Cannabis does have a lot of medicinal properties, including treating epilepsy for some people, but it's not a magical cure-all elixir a lot of people make it out to be.

Honestly in my experience I feel just as stoned smoking a bowl now as i did when I first smoked. of course i was disoriented as shit my first time cause i'd never done any drugs and now that i know how to handle it, and have been doing it some time. Ive gone through long stints of smoking dabs - and sometimes upwards of 2 greams a day of some 90% concentrate, then smoked a bowl after a day and gotten just as stoned as the last time i smoked a 20%... i really dont believe in "tolerances" just the initial shock of what it feels like to get high and how it takes a little while to get used to that.

Oh its definitely not a heal all, thats for sure, also, if you read what the dude was saying, he has low blood pressure. The symptoms in fact mirror almost exactly one seizure i have gone through, but heres the catch - i also have low blood pressure, and have had seizures almost exactly like that kids, and when i suffered from them, i didnt smoke. In this case this is a preexisting medical condition that could be a bad interactiong.

Seizure was as follows
>in history class junior year of high school
>felt woozy and strangely hot
>ask to go to nurses office
Start walking out not waiting for a response, make it halfway down the hallway before i black out,m continuing to walk
>walk into a locker and dont remember anything after that
>weake up supposedly about 2 minutes later like everything is fine
>teacher and class are hovered over me, teacher thinks i was drunk because i wasnt "Seizing" and appeared to be perfectly fine if a little pale.

Turns out after looking into the issue it weas revealed that my blood pressure suddenly drops, and that is also a known cause of seizures.

I honestly see no evidice of any kind on that site, nor any credible souce, please try harder if you're going to convince me, dont just go to google and pull up some testimony of a kid asking what happened to him...

Can confirm. Im 26 with no ambition anymore

the real kicker
Here i used to suffer from seizures - non epilepsy related - and frequently after that first one, but to varying degrees. sometimes i'd just space out for 10 minutes. since i started smoking when i was 20, i havent had a seizure. It may not be a cure-all and in my case, it might have helped, it might not have. No doubt pots drawbacks outweigh its benefits. at least as general health goes....

Also Fucking TEEN ZONE
Look i know this is an educational site for epilesy.... but you use a fucking FORUM POST as your "Evidence"? What the fuck is wrong with you
Go die - if you hasve no ambition you're no use to society and give stoners a bad name.

yeah about 2% have schiz genes and can have bad reaction. plus weed today aint your grandpas organic all natural mexican weed, idiot growers have fucked with it to unbalance the cannabinoids, humans just cant leave a good thing alone

Start with not too much.
Be in a comfortable environment.
If you start feeling shitty take paracetamol and then eat something like greasy meat, some fries or pizza. Drink water open a window and go to bed

I'll try my best to answer your questions. Okay, so you wanna smoke up. Cool. It really isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. Just go into it relaxed and ready. Stay cool and don't be nervous. Just kick back and relax. Favorite music is an option. Smoke some up, hold it in, release and just chill. What it's like. That is different for everyone. Just start small. Like 2 hits at most at first and see what happens and take it from there.

>

yep, sex is overrated too. so is base jumping and surfing and mountain climbing. come to think of it all sensory experience is overrated. wait, what, am i a buddist? oh dukkha

Rekt

All of that stuff is better when stoned too. Dont forget skiing and downhill biking man.

It was a google search for 'marijuana causing seizures', and there are numerous medical documents and personal anecdotes of people who had seizures after using marijuana. I'm not saying marijuana by itself causes seizures or that it's even that common, and I'm aware that CBD can be used for epilepsy treatment, but there's enough evidence out there that suggests marijuana can trigger seizures in susceptible people with underlying conditions. I don't see how you having a non-marijuana related seizure proves that marijuana can't cause them. There's also a big difference between the weed people typically use for recreational purposes and the medical marijuana specifically designed for epilepsy treatment.

I honestly think you're going to be skeptical toward anything I show you, which is why I gave you plenty to look at. I'm just as confident that weed can cause seizures (if not more) as you were that it can't, but I'm not going to go any more out of my way to convince you.

Boring drug tbh