Wife got me some cigars for my 21st, smoking one just hit me with a relatively mild cigarette taste...

Wife got me some cigars for my 21st, smoking one just hit me with a relatively mild cigarette taste, minus the nasty burn. I expected something... Earthier. Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ws950AsSMLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus fuck
how old were you when you got married?

Fuck cigars. Why are you married at 21. Sounds depressing as shit.

19, a bit early I'll admit, been happier than ever before though

Did you expect it to get you high? You smoke it for the taste

how old is the slave?

Not at all, been smoking since I was 13. always had cigars hyped up. Not really sure what I expected, the flavor is certainly better than in sticks, but didn't really wow me.

you know youre not supposed to inhale the smoke like a cig yeah?

I did not actually. Good info to know.

>shit tier cigar
>expecting anything other than shit

Get White Owls or something Dominican, Cubans are for retards that don't know they're shit and faggots that think they're cool.

Maybe don't get them at the gas station next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ws950AsSMLE

this dude is a fucking goob but it sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

my dad smokes a lot of cigars. its a different experience than smoking.

Got them from my wife's friend's husband who owns a smoke shop, got his suggestion, got that one and an "ashen"

>fucking goob
>post video on how to smoke a cigar

Wrong. I smoke 5-7 cigars a week and I always inhale. Get some My Father's and you will understand what a good stick taste like.

Your wife's friend's husband sounds like a fucking knob. Next time go for yourself and ask for something that has a crème or spice flavor with a good draw, if he doesn't know what all of that means he's retarded and you should get your tabacco somewhere else. And if you want a really different tabacco experience just get snuff, it's the God tier way to intake tobacco, pic related.

it's personal preference of course but the majority opinion if you care to do some research is that theyre not supposed to be inhaled like cigs.

If you want more flavor try a maduro.

Probably "Ashton" That one is most likely the mildest one in the shop.

I work at a cigar shop. Go in and talk to the owner/manager/counter guy and explain what you are looking for, they can point you in the right direction.

Terrific cigars we sell: Jericho Hill, My Father Flor De Las Antillas, Hoyo (not Hoyo Excalibur), CLE, Brickhouse Maduro, AJ Fernandez New World, Sancho Panza, Juan Lopez, Fuente Hemingway line, LFD 1994

I personally love maduros. I've got some in my humidor. Nice and smooth.

If you're not snorting your tobacco you're doing it wrong.

>wife
>21st

uwotfam?

anyhow depends what you smoke im a fan of cohiba siglo 4 for a really strong cigar with a hard draw, romeo y julietas tend to have lighter draws and are easier to smoke with less of a bold taste but the all time favorite is the partagas series d no. 4

Mouthwash won't get rid of the aftertaste. Clean your mouth with something with citric acid. Doesnt work completely but its way better than mouthwash.

You may not be smoking it correctly.

Step 1: Slowly and evenly light the cigar while taking gentle puffs.

Step 2: Pull the smoke into your mouth taking care NOT TO INHALE.

Step 3: Roll the smoke around your tongue, tasting it.

Step 4: Exhale the smoke mostly through your mouth, pushing some of the smoke out through your nose. 60% Mouth 40% nose.

Step 5: Repeat steps 2-4 until cigar is exhausted.

yes.

In that case, try the brickhouse maduro if you haven't and LFD has a La Nox cigar that is great.

A small piece of milk chocolate will kill a lot of cigar taste if you want to get rid of it.

Forgot to mention the picture related, while not a maduro, it's the best hoyo I have ever tasted.

I shall next time I go to the cigar shop.

Cohiba Siglos are my go-to. Although if cash is an issue, Cohiba Club cigarillos are preferable to a full-size, yet shit-tier cigar.