Why does the media keep referring to him as a rapist? He was charged with digitally penetrating an unconscious person...

Why does the media keep referring to him as a rapist? He was charged with digitally penetrating an unconscious person, not rape. No penis in vagina action for him.
Was this another case of trial by public opinion?

boring

Bad bait

Not bait, it's true
He's being slandered by being called a rapist

He raped her with his fingers

That's not rape
Under California law you need to rape with a penis, that's why he wasn't charged with rape

By California law, rape is defined as being with a penis.

kek

it's okay to violate somebody as long as you don't use you ding dong

Rape is the non consensual act of sticking anything in any hole.
Look up your state statute it should be easily accessible on your state's .gov

No he was charged with penetrating an unconscious person which is a lesser crime to rape

#JusticeforBrock He dindu nuffin

Yeah im sure that what was going through his head at the time. "I better not use my penis, cos thats rape and rape is bad. Ill just use my finger".

Why are you sad faggots defending this cringe lord rapist?

Rape laws criminalize sexual intercourse that happens without the consent of at least one of the participants. Rape falls under the the broader category of sexual assault (which includes offenses such as groping and other unwanted sexual advances). If an individual has sexual intercourse with someone, the crime of rape may occur under the following scenarios described by California state laws:

The defendant used physical force, intimidation, duress, or threats to persuade the victim to engage in sexual intercourse. The victim reacted due to a fear of immediate bodily injury or injury to another person.
The victim had a developmental delay or physical disability that resulted in a lack of capacity to give consent to sexual intercourse with the defendant.
Intoxication by alcohol or drugs impaired the victim's ability to consent. The defendant knew or reasonably should have known about the victim's impairment.
The victim was unconscious, asleep, or otherwise unaware that sexual intercourse was happening.

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

well, he was charged with rape but those charges were dropped. He was convicted of various sexual assault charges.

You are correct.

Stop baiting. If you got fingered against your will in some alley you'll be screaming rape too

Because he's not a rapist you feminist shill
He's a molester at worst

The worst people use technicalities from the dictionary when they start to lose an argument. You're an idiot. There's a common consensus on what rape is despite what legal definitions say. He's a ducking rapist

OJ wasn't a murderer

I could scream alien abduction that doesnt make it true

There is considerable evidence he's not
The LAPD planted tons of evidence

Ah, nice autocorrect

>. There's a common consensus on what rape is despite what legal definitions say
holy shit a real retard

THIS IS RAPE BECAUSE I SAY ITS RAPE!

ITT: TUMBLR

Im not a feminist you fucking neckbeard virgin, I just call a spade a spade. The man is a rapist and no little loophole in California law is gonna change that

So you mean to tell me I can shove my fist up your ass while you're sleeping and I won't suffer the consequences? Ok user.

Technically speaking you are correct: he's a sex offender, but he is not legally a rapist.

But I guess at the end of the day OP, you, and probably Mr Hurr-Durr Turner and his family are the only ones who give a flying fuck.

If he "only fingered" my daughter whilst she was drunk and unconscious I'd still curb-stomp him.

The consequences would be you'd get the shit beaten out of you when I came to, not cry rape like a pansy

Globally, there is a common consensus on what age of consent is - but try fucking an underage girl in the wrong country and hoping your bullshit sticks.

The law is the law in a moment and a location in time. That's it.

>I won't suffer the consequences? Ok user.
Holy fuck you're so incredibly stupid I don't know how you remember to breath

Shoving your fist up my ass wouldn't constitute the legal definition of rape you fucking gigantic retard
You'd be charged under some other sexual assault statute

Holy shit... this opens up possibilities..

We could stick a massive dildo on a drill, track this Brock guy down... shove said Dildo up his ass and run the drill for about an hour, and it will be all good because we didn't use genitals...

WOOOT!!!!

A dildo is a genital, retard

Holy fuck kill yourself right now you brain dead retard
That would constitute a separate crime of sexual assault and aggravated assault. Not rape though. Rape is one crime, not an umbrella term. Sexual assault is the umbrella term

Go get fucking raped you gigantic cock loving faggot

>the worst is when people use the codified law to define a crime

> implying a Sup Forums tard defending a rapist can fight.
Sure legally me nor him would be a rapist, but it's still rape

No it isn't.

It's a "foreign object" just like a finger...

That's his/her point you dip-shit.

OP is arguing that Brock Turner isn't a rapist.
This person is posting the idea that you could do this to him and still not be a rapist.

What if the dildo is made in america? Then it's not a foreign object any more

>Sure legally me nor him would be a rapist, but it's still rape
>even though it's not rape it's still rape
How can you wrap your head around this?

Then Nate Parker and his roommate run train on an unconscious 18yo girl, and he is portrayed as a brilliant filmmaker - not a Cosby-style super-predator.

Hey assholes the law does not tell what is right duc the law

The law doesn't decide moral boundaries. Besides, as mentioned earlier in this thread, that goes by California law.

This really picked me up for the day, thanks.

Since when is rape a moral boundary? It's a fucking objective term to a specific crime

Anytime, friend

I mean in general. The law in many states claims that weed Is bad, although that's not the case.
In California non penile sexual assault is not counted as rape although it actually is.

>California non penile sexual assault is not counted as rape although it actually is.
Jesus christ you're so fucking dense

>Jesus christ you're so fucking dense
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

>even though its not rape its still rape becausw i say so