ITT: charts you didn't make, but found good stuff from

ITT: charts you didn't make, but found good stuff from

>Tfw I made this
Good thing I'm helping people in their musica journey.

name this chart, Sup Forums

the memer

"my favorite albums that are also popular with other young people & that shitty xx followup"

That's mine, I'm happy you like it user :3

I think whoever made this thought it was artistic as fuck but it looks like doo doo garbage

Hey now. That Pretty Odd album by Panic is fucking great. Literally the only thing I've ever liked by them.

Albums Sup Forums Hates That Are Actually Good
but there's also Radiohead and JD so i don't know

add my bloody valentine there and it's mu's guilty pleasures (only albums they ever listen) chart

why are you a namefag fucking pleb

>no blackened post-punk

>That Pretty Odd album by Panic is fucking great.
please get a trip so I can filter you

Why are some of the albums grayed out?

cus what this guy saidalso ive never actually made a chart myself am i missing out senpaitachi?

*famns

>I've never made a chart myself, am I missing out?

Eh, kind of, just find a musician or genre you're fond of and knowledgeable of and use Topsters.

An user helped me make one for a jazz musiican I like (I provided the list while he made the visual)

Also: Is your guide just Nas albums?

yep all nasty

and why tho? I already go thru an artist's discog head to toe when I really like them. Is the whole point that you show it to other famns and bring them joy and knowledge? If so ill pass :^)

Great fucking chart

>. Is the whole point that you show it to other famns and bring them joy and knowledge?
Kind of?

If an artist has a really long career, say like Stevie Wonder or David Bowie or Prince, people are gonna need a place to start, so the guides are made to show people where to start based on genres or music styles they like.

Thiss

some of my favorites albums are here, I should explore the rest

I'm diving in

Any chance you could give the names of these dude? I know a few of them but a lot of the ones I don't recognise look really interesting

Uncle Acid might be one of the finest bands of the last decade

what a great chart

ra core?