Would you fuck a Zika child. Not now, but when they are adults. Idk...

Would you fuck a Zika child. Not now, but when they are adults. Idk, but fucking a retard seems like something I'd want to try.

What the hell user

With an axe? Yes.

In a fucking hot second.

And the big one of the mongs is like 15, so they're like foreverloli.

I wonder what one of them would be like pregnant. Like if it could actually be cognizant enough to give birth.

I bet as mom starts to fatten up and loses her sex drive (who wouldn't after giving birth to a brood of mongs), dad has a go at them.

>foreverlolis

They're not Zikas, they're just regular abominations.

But couldn't a zika vaccine be used on them to make their heads grow larger?

that's not how vaccines work m8

Even if you injected directly in the head?

>Implying you could even get a retard

This is Sup Forums, dumbass.
We'd fuck a brick wall if we could find a hole, and if we couldn't find a hole we'd shove the bricks up our ass and jack off to photos of our mother that someone shopped a dick onto.

fuck these two make me feel so weird and freaked out

can we please get this as a banner

I second that motion!
I'd do it, but I got no skillz.

they'd still be smarter than some of the drunken sluts i've wet my dick with...

yeah maybe al0ong with some stem cells

but all those stem cells would possibly do is turn into whats needed in that location

might just turn into veins

even if it made their brains grow it would only just hemorrhage once it fills the brain cavity because the skull won't get any bigger

But it would still cure their zika. So step in the right direction.

no it wouldn't, thats not how viruses work

zika DNA would still be be intermingled with their DNA, they would need genetic engineering to remove that. we don;t even have the tech or knowledge for stuff of that scale

all vaccines do is is either plug the key hole in the protein cell membrane so viruses can no langer attach themselves, or program the immune system to recognize the virus as a threat and attack it and infected cells or both

>ITT: OP says he would want to fuck himself

everybody wants to fuck them. Thats hwy they are piolpular

Go jerk off to lolis like a normal person

Big kek

sure if they got big tits