Lost weight, need to get rid of these stretch marks. Any suggestions?

Lost weight, need to get rid of these stretch marks. Any suggestions?

The best you can do is get laser treatment, you will never be able to get rid of them completely, unless you have surgery to remove your skin that is.

Don't let that get you down, congrats on losing weight, and hope it keeps going.

Its good to see Sup Forums being nice for a change

Bio oil

wp for losing weight, and as said, laser treatment may be an option, even tho you have these ad vitam aeternam

i know the feels, lost a heap of weight too and now im one giant stretch mark, gl on your quest

I found bio oil to be really good for scars, I kno its not the same but surely if it works on scars it will work on stretch marks

Tits?

what happened to the ol'
>kill yourself
?

Lose the other 50 pounds before you worry about stretch marks

This is not a miracle remedy but it can help a bit.
You need:
half a lawyer
an aloe vera leaf
a teaspoon of olive oil

So you take the lawyer, the crystals of the aloe leaf and olive oil and mix it all in a blender until it's very smooth. You take the creamand make circular massage on the affected areas. He must then leave on for twenty minutes before removing the paste with cold water.

Why remove them? Let them be a reminder to you that with work comes change and changes may be scary but are good for you.
I have stretch marks on my back and around armpits.
They don't mind me.

i know the feels, lost roughly 30 kgs and now my legs and thighs are practiaclly purple, and after a year of working out i now have strech marks on my biceps too.
for me the best solution is coconut oil, it softens and removes the redness

meh

I know everyone says that stretch marks never disappear completely, but mine have pretty much completely vanished after losing 30 pounds. I also grew a little more hair on my stomach over the past year however (I've been growing chest hair since I was 14 and I'm 20 now), so that might contribute to them being invisible, but don't give up hope. Just lose as much weight as possible and they will fade significantly

not getting fat in the first place

Cause in the real world that won't get you anywhere

it gets her to stop gaining any weight again

everyone's mileage varies so don't get hopes up.

half a lawyer won't get you out of jail, son.

Sadly they will be there forever unless a new treatment is developed. I've got some pretty bad ones on my back that either make it look like my back was pregnant, or someone went to town on it with a knife or something. Good news is that after about 5-10 or so years they fade to about the same color as your normal skin, just care for your skin, practice good hygine, or, if you're really feeling adventurous and are adament on keeping your lighter weight, get a tattoo of flames, that is honestly what they kind of look like already.

sadly the bad news is, in 30 or so years, they will likely be a purplish silver color that, unless youre pale, will really be visible.

Cocoa Butter

Use anything with coconut oil, worked great on my biceps

Yikes. Just forget about it, it's not going to happen.

Try telling people you used to be a woman, and gave birth to triplets.