I hate this bitch so much. How can I ruin her life?

I hate this bitch so much. How can I ruin her life?

Her nickname is Pixelninja, her real name is Jenni Kallberg. She's married and has two daughters.

Fuck her daughters?

Why do you hate her user? She seems like an innocent cosplayer.

T-that's lewd.

What did she do to you, you pathetic little faggot?

Because she's false and rotten to the core. One of those cosplayers who talks about everyone in a good manner, but acts like an attention grabbing whore.

I don't want to kill her, but I want to make her suffer in some way.

you already ruined your own life. Be a man and end your life. Not the life of another person. Go kill yourself faggot and dont forget the flip.

Kill her kids and send her a video of you eating them.

Sounds like you have a small penis. Sorry bout your emotional issues Sup Forumsro

She has a pretty fat ass, maybe you can put up posters of it where she lives with the text "firm up that fatty, bitch".

If you have to ask, you clearly aren't man enough to do it in the first place. Sorry.

I just need ideas.

Explain why you hate her so we can become motivated to help you.

I don't see a reason to fuck some cosplay chick over just because you said you hate her.
I mean, who the hell are you and why should I care who you hate?

id say to ruin her life all you would have to do is be in her life... it must suck being a hater. good luck though.

preach

> Because she's false and rotten to the core.

[Citation needed]

Stop crying u are just fucking retarded. Kys faggot

can you give an example of this "false" behavior?

> rotten to the core
Ain't talking bout love.

Rape has been used as the primary method to assert dominance over a woman since the beginning of time.

>One of those cosplayers who talks about everyone in a good manner, but acts like an attention grabbing whore
In other words: She is both a cosplayer and a woman.

halloween every day in america since the advent of the cons. fucking pathetic attention whores and desperate beta faggots that feed them

Sent from my Android phone

If you really want to fuck up her life, try calling 911 and saying she attacked you. Do this from your own phone, so they'll think you're serious.

You could also try using some sort of a hacker tool that directly attacks her computer. I recognized her from that picture, and I know for a fact that her IP address is 127.0.0.1

NYPA
the fact that you are on Sup Forums begging for help while she is out living life proves she is better than you, and will always be better than you. That said, if you truly wanted to ruin her life, you should probably marry her

You faggots need to lay off. She's clearly asking for it. Just do a Google image search. This bitch needs to be woken up.

good post

/thread

She always says she never cosplays for attention. Yet she got extremely butt hurt when other, sexier cosplay chicks stole the limelight from her.

She also loves talking shit about sexier women, but when she meets them she's all smiling and nice.

Yeah! How dare she exist and dress the way she wants! Put that bitch in a burqa!

I have a better idea; do something that'll make you happy. Once you've wasted a good bit of time ruining your life, you'll realize you're still not happy.

lol why are you so butthurt

Or the kitchen.

look here

so...shes a typical woman?
that's hardly a reason to be so butthurt

What part of NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY don't you understand? Please kys.

[Citation needed]

You first.

Kill yourself and make a video of you eating yourself and send it to her

Cosplaying is ALWAS for attention. 100% of the time. Shit argument unless you're trying to make all cosplayers suffer, which I understand, but it also makes you a real fuckin' edgelord microdick autist. Let people do the dumb shit they want to do.

Why should I trust a random faggot like you have her IP address?

Seriously you guys are morons. If you hate her so much ignore her and let her age out. Its not like you have to look at her.

so much Halen in this van

OP is a fat female cosplayer who is jealous of someone hotter.

tits or gtfo

She has a dumpy ass and you can see her thong. Look closely. See it?

Who cares if they are attention whores. Free eye candy is never a bad thing.

Don't listen to these haters, OP. They don't fucking get it.

I have all the dox on this bitch. My brother is a private investigator and has accounts with major info and investigative sites. Using them to find out everything about her was trivial and took literally 12 seconds.

I've stashed all the info in a far file embedded in an image, but Sup Forums blocks that so I can't upload it here.

I've just upped it to imagefap.com. You can find it by searching for lolita.
Godspeed OP.

Well for the sake of argument, she should´nt have left it in the first place

>did nothing wrong to me
>want to ruin her life
how's life living with your folks? your mom get you that mountain dew you wanted?

Okay, don't. Whatever. No skin off my dick.

How desperate are you if you think Pixelninja is eye candy?

Fuck her kids,record it,then kill them and keep recording

or

Tie them both to a chair,cut off their fingers,and toes.Oh and they're naked,also get a spoon and take out their eyes,also break their arms and legs so they can't escape,and shove a cloth into their mouth.Record it all and send it to her then kill her :)

these

*rar

Fucking autocorrect...

only ones who get upset over cosplayers are white-knights, fatties and jealous females

I smell a femanom, an actual living one. Let´s get her Sup Forumsros. This extreme level of butthurtness must be about a snippy comment about a bag or some shoes. Mayba both need a cleansing firepit.

I like how 30 % of her body is made up of her ass.

Rolling for this.
Make a stew

Awww sounds like OP has a little crush on someone.

No matter what she has done the fact that you are here asking us to 'ruin her life' is a testament to how shallow and worthless a human being you are, and once this thread 404's you are probably gonna go jerk off to her pictures. Again, please kys.

Maybe OP is a woman cosplayer herself?

rape her daughters in front of her

exactly this

Why would I have a crush on her dumpy, flabby ass?

cosplay is also for sex, but yeah the slutty ones are attention whores, and women love attention...

OP. Gotta eat them all.

This is my guess

Two kids and still has an ok bod... Virgin or Fem detected.

Date daughter, seduce mother, and get caught (destroying the marriage), then marry the younger daughter and destroy their relationship. Then she'll be alone and shamed out of your social circle.

Don't even try to tell me her butt is "OK".

Wow, fuck you.
This whole thread and bait.

Fuck you entirely.

Fat ugly femnazi detected. I'm sorry no one wants to fuck your fat ass. Maybe you should get a gym membership and walk your fat ass on a treadmill. I was recently at dragon*con, saw plenty of you butthurt landwhales gritting on hot cosplayers getting all the photo-ops. I kekled ma shekels. Stay mad bitch.

She has been alerted to your faggotry, OP. I sent her an email with screenshots.

Your still a butthurt faggot and or woman. But you may be sorta right about her ass.
At first glance it looked nice. But she has the who Taylor Swift wedgie going on to make it look nice. That shit is flat as fuck.
I love tswizzle tho, and that op pic looks good. So she's still hotter than you.
Fuck you and your first born for making me type this.

So this whole thread is so that she gets searched and maybe some hits on her whatever?

Kek
Really? Screenshot of email blease?

It's not just flat - it's wide, tall and saggy as well. She has a flat but big ass. It's actuallt kinda fat.

well i've seen worse.
assuming she's from the US and had 2 kids, she could look alot worse, i'd give it a go.

You're a pathetic little cuck fuckboii of a man OP you may as well castrate yourself and become someone's abused fuckhole posting this beta as fuck shit.

Prove you're sexier than her OP and post tits (and other body parts).

Doing God's work user.

Please, give us pics of sexier cosplayers she has talked shit about OP

maybe you could be her friend? that sounds like it would be pretty brutal

She's from Sweden, and by the time that photo was taken, she didn't have any kids.

Would fuck tho.

Here you go.

Haha

You're fucking pathetic. Why don't you spend some of that energy on not being such a waste of space, loser?

Yup, this loser is just a straight up, rage filled baby.

Haha OP is beta as fuck.

Make her suffer?Easy.
Just make sure her daughters are in the right place at the right time and I will... watch over them... for a night or three.

Look at this. You think it was a random decision to pull down her zipper like that?

She's such a whore.

Awwww muffin are people hurting your feelings? Isn't that sad.

#totallynotop

don't know what is more pathetic. Jenni up to her neck in this silly first world drama or OP up to his

You are such a loser. I can smell the autism stink from here.

awwww. its emoting. how cute :-)

WTF, you actually went ahead and did it you fucking cuck.

Bullshit. Women hating edgelords like OP are the problem.