What's the absolute BEST South Park Episode?

What's the absolute BEST South Park Episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hc5eUKif_nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8
youtube.com/watch?v=c3R48xse06k
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZbd0EvCs8
youtube.com/watch?v=SPFCHuEegsk
youtube.com/watch?v=433owxh1PiE
youtube.com/watch?v=a7pHTBeOEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSuFN8-tWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of last season

Woodland Critter Christmas

lmao no

Impossible to give a reasonable object answer

I can tell you my favorite is Casa Bonita, and that it probably deserves to be top 10, but the absolute best probably not

I think if pressed most people would say Scott Tenormen Must Die

DUDE FART JOKES LMAO

The Red Badge of Gayness

Sarcastiball

>I've only ever seen one very early episode of South Park: the post
I couldn't give you a definitive best episode but I can give you a top 5 in no order.
>poor and stupid
>medicinal fried chicken
>the movie
>chickenlover
And the first user was right about all of last season, that's the fifth. Yes I know a disproportionate amount of those are from season 14 but that's the best season.

youtube.com/watch?v=hc5eUKif_nQ

that one

who here /actuallybeentoCasabonita/
its not as cool as it seems in the show

What did you like about it that much?

Fun With Weapons.

ASSES OF FIRE 2 COMMERCIAL

Die Hippy Die

Not him, but the SJWhores being bullies (and the male ones out for puss), PC principle, Jimmy sticking it to censors and Mr. Reality were gold

>yfw both Southpark and GRRM ripped off this movie

The Tweek and Craig romance episode.
>Tfw it gave us the purest love possible

Almost put this in my top 5 list. Mainly just because of Russell Crowe. I still can't watch anything with him in it without thinking of this and laughing. was laughing every single time he kicked some ass in the nice guys. The people in the theater probably thought it was retarded

That was the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8

>homage
>ripped off

pick one, retard

>lmao shows don't ever get better.

not even close
nothing after season 8 can even be considered for best episode

My point was that GRRM bases his shitty franchise over a purposely cheesy pulp fiction character which Southpark referenced for its ridiculous fan service.

it had declining ratings so it was a bad season

Are you retarded?

Make love, not Warcraft is my personal favourite.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3R48xse06k

I agree with this, but I couldn't tell you exactly why.

Maybe because of the part where hes trying to throw the weapons down the well and cartman says "Right now the jew in you is screaming".

The entirety of Imaginationland

ALLAH

BOYS IN RAVVU :3

Probably because every scene is a legitimate joke.

It had declining ratings because SJW's liked South Park when it was making fun of rednecks and conservatives more than democrats. This season they did a 180 and completely BTFO SJW's every single episode, fucking with them harder and harder as the season went on, to the point of literally having reality come to tell them what the fucks up. So they quit watching.

CHINPOKOMON IS THE BEST OF THE CLASSIC ERA

RIPS Sup Forums APART

Enjoyed Major Boobage for the Heavy Metal homage.Die,Hippy Die or Good times with weapons are probably my favourites

I remember spitting out coke through my nose when one of the kids went full anime and started speaking nip. Never go full anime

youtube.com/watch?v=wLZbd0EvCs8

Marjorine.

This. Or the christmas critters one. Or Hell on earth 2006, that was always my favorite

used to have one in tulsa, ok. it had a cave, but not a giant waterfall or any rides or anything like that. the food was mediocre.

the pine derby one with the alien fartsmcgeezaxe or somethin like that

It's great

they really went all out this episode

>bean breath
>picante pants

The Simpsons Already Did It
Chinpoko Mon
Tweek vs. Craig

Any of those

DEY TUK ER JER!!!

South Park has always leaned to the right

The one with the Lord of the Rings rental.

they pussied out in the end and made everyone into a bunch of faggots

Scott Tenorman must die.

Insecurity

Towelie by a significant margin

there's something so downright absurd about a talking towel who loves smoking pot that it makes me laugh harder than anything else they've ever done

creme fraiche

find me a more comfier episode than this

youtube.com/watch?v=SPFCHuEegsk

PROTIP: YOU CAN'T

youtube.com/watch?v=433owxh1PiE

youtube.com/watch?v=a7pHTBeOEE4

The fact that they're edgy doesn't mean it leans to the right, trey and matt do but the show definitely makes fun of the right more than the left. At least for a while it did.

The part when Butters walks onto the stage going "w...wooof woof..." is GOAT

His name is Mister Hat, not Hat-San goddammit

...OR THE PRESIDENTS A DUCK
WHATEVER
YOU'LL PAY TO SEE IT
FUCK YOU

>SONY MEETING ABOUT GHOSTBUSTERS 2016

>BEST South Park Episode
Nice oxymoron.

>saying anything at all but this

>chipotlaway & kanye west is a gay fish

The cheating episode with tiger woods is one of my favorites, Awesome-o was also top notch.

>ginger extermination episode
>breast cancer episode

Basically any episode in which Cartman is taking the piss at somebody or an issue, but then at the end gets his shit fucked up by others and STILL warps reality to stand in a positive light. The way he convinced himself that the others actually do like him by hating him is beyond funny.

i was waiting for reddit to post this.

>but I couldn't tell you exactly why
You're on an anime board, this shouldn't need to be explained. The episode is like, the one legitimately good parody of anime ever made.

FLOPPY WIENER FLOPPY WIENER FLOPPY WIENER TOOOOOO WEEEEEENERS NEXT TO ANOOOOTHER WEEEEEENERRRRRR

Probably the unfunniest shit that happened with SP.

wing

Pinewood Derby

>want to watch some southpark because it's been a while
>go to the website
>this shit

WHAT THE FUCK

When did they sell out?

>triggered

I like the WoW episodes a lot.

you wanna fuckin' go, brah?

forgot pic

Was that the one with Mohammed

In no particular order
>the list
>asspen
>scott tenorman must die
>make love no warcraft
>going native
>cartmanland
>le petit tourrette
>assbergers
>the one with Trent Boyette or whatever tf his name was
>pee

watchcartoononline dot com

>i am going to break the fucking legs of whoever is writing that stuff about PCU!
*jimmy crutches in*
>...you gonna break his legs PC principal?

he was actually one of the best parts of this season, if you're not dumb to the point of not knowing what he represents.

>You're expelled.

>no one has said "Passion of the Jew" AND there's a Mel Gibson thread going on

C'mon pham

Hearing Thom Yorke pause as he says "young, supple eight year old boy" leaves me in stitches every time

I'm not entirely confident I wont be bombarded with viruses, cookies, and malware if I go to an unofficial website. I've avoided such troubles for a long time with a strict browsing policy, I don't intent to fuck that up for some old south park episodes

>asks to speak to his Wing on phone
>berates her in Chinese

Every single time.

You can understand the point but still find it utterly bland, not subtle and unfunny at the same time.

I guess this is too complicated for you.

I'm not gonna tell you how to run your own security, but I've never gotten a pop-up from that site

Love you

>BOW CHA FAH SHONG! WAN GAN HYUNG GUYAH SHO FONG!

>>the list

SUNSHINE!

The best episodes are the ones where they incorporate the innocence that actually exists in kids in grade school.

what was bland about it? there were plenty of twists to keep his character interesting the entire season. ill agree though it's not subtle, but that's literally the point. it's supposed to be beating you over the head much like the extreme PC people do online

Yup and they use to tear the religious right a new asshole every episode.

kfc episode

yes, they didn't even show him, he had to wear the school mascot bear suit the whole time but that still triggered Abu Hajaar so hard that he threatened to bomb comedy central and they caved in to a terrorist threat and pulled the episode.

Apparently this is what muslims believe Mohammed looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSuFN8-tWw

It wasn't extreme enough. They should have gone overboard with him.

it started the other way around but after living in Liberalwood, Commiefornia that changed. No one is a bigger smug asshole than Hollywood Liberals

>yeah she my precious rirru fwowah

Did they ever live there? Don't they have a studio in Colorado?

That's funny, I just checked out the website on my macbook (had it for half a decade of illegal streaming and I've never gotten a virus) and was immediately treated to a pop up.

I'm glad I didn't go to the website on my windows computer.