If you roll dubs send this pic to someone and say

If you roll dubs send this pic to someone and say

"Someone stole my fucking toilet seat"

Post proof

rolin

A lot of people would do it anyway.
Why involve your autistic obsession with post numbers?

Do it then fag

Do it i really wanna see the reaction

Let's gooooo

Rolling

HurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrHurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why not?

If I were to receive such a message, I'd have to reply "I'd like to help, but you've given me nothing to go on."

LOSWAR!!

Roll

Dubs get

Immedeate superior and fellow Sup Forumstard. Let's see how long I can jeep hum guessing

roll

ROLL.

This was already posted on a dubs decide thread faggot.

haarp

And that fag did not. Deliver also

:| roll

Weak. Send it to your PLT SGT for the best results.

u wot

Rolling

WINRAR

Hoo hahaahah so funniez.

i wont do it

Rolling

Roooollll

roll

reroll

nice quads

Roll

Kek

Reroll

You put people in your phone with their ranks? Faggot. Especially doing it for a fucking e-4.

Do you have all of your friends I'm there as "Pvt."?

winrarino

Oh but I well your turn fag

>somebody in the serving the country is also a dank memer

you have more respect then I could even imagine

???

what did they mean by this

Left me on read

Ya'll retards don't understand how to bait people.

You have to write the text first, wait a little bit and THEN send the picture. If you send the picture first they'll just close it and think you're a faggot.

>stoll
kek

roll

He's serving in military for money, you moron. He would have my respect if he was drafted and didn't get money for military service (like it is in Russia or China). It's a duty to your country, one that you must pay off without remuneration.

dickcheese

even if hes doing it for money he has my respect

plus hes a dank memer

so either way he has my respect

mmmmmmmmm

roll

hoping for dubs so I have to do this embarrassing thing

roll

reroll

rereroll

You can have mine

Good thing that i dont have friends

Damnit

if evens will send to chick, odds to dude.

Have my dubs

roll

reroll

Rulling

rereroll

roll

roll

Rawl

Rerawl

[email protected]

roll

Rolling

Dont lie faggot

>probably refugees
Honestly laughed

>=(

Roll.

Dubs roll

Ha, nice, let's see what comes next

Re

rollel

Dubs get

Nice

Keep it going and share pictures!

Windows phone. I've been there.

What am I looking at here?
Also:
>checked

is it bad that i cannot figure out what the fuck that picture is?

nice trips m8

Yea mate its peak :(

You beautiful bastard

>im gonna fuck you ass

Good form